Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in my opnion this time manav should work as a judge because he is head of family.. manav should work with intelligence and calm.he should not be angry on anyone because past can't be changed. he should take the class all of four arjun,ovi,purvi & onir face to face and gave opportunities to all of them to speak.
1.now he ask ovi what she want to do.will she want to continue their relaton or want to take divorce to arjun.if she tells yes he must be tried to convinence for not taking this stuborn step. he has to realise that what she had done for get arjun and what purvi also had done and tells that marriage is not a joke it is a of honour of two family. if she tells that she want to continue than he should realise that u should be trusted more on ur husband instead of punni. he should forgive arjun for his past mistake which he had done before marriage & support her husband in this situation like onir.he should give the right to decide to ovi whether she want to has to keep pari or want to return purvi.
2. he should tell to arjun convinance ur wife whatever u do.
3. he should ask to purvi whether she loves onir or not or she want to take divorce from onir.
4. he should tells onir that i am proud of u as a doctor & good human beings. all the best for their marriad life and should announce remmariage all of four and start a new life.
it is my personal view sorry for anyone is not agree me.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AmitGhangas

1. purvi dint know that arjun marriage fixed with her step sister when she fell in love of arjun. because arjun hidden the truth.
2. this is true ovi dint ask purvi to give pari to her but it is also true that purvi decided to give pari to ovi after ovi bad condition.
3. u don't forget that ovi is same girl who want to kill her and arjun baby.

1. Mahaan mata is so Mahaan so after she got to know why did she agree to marry the person her " sister" loved so much
2. Ovi's bad condition isn't Purvi's concern. She didn't care when she tried to commit suicide now she gives loves her sister so much that she gave her baby
3. Ovi tried to abort her baby , didn't want the baby
Can you blame her?
Arjun didn't love her. , he would always be in purvis thoughts
She was in a loveless marriage though it was her choice but just like any other madly in love person she thought everything would be okay
Asha_AshVik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1. Get Ovi to divorce Arjun
2. Open his eyes and see tha how much he has spoilt Ovi
3. Give Purvi a slap for hurting Arjun and tell ArVi to run away with Pari😉

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think now maanav will slap arjun and hate purvi 😡
i do agree that arvi did a mistake but i also think that it was not der fault since both of dem loved each other unconditionally and also they were getting married😊
i think they had an overdose of trust on each other😉
i think maanav will not act wisely now since he loves his barbie doll ovi a lot🤢
 as accepted by everyone that disg****** pr doesn't show any logical track since it is completely a crap n illogical serial👏👏😲
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
or maybe manav wont know even ..:(