Pavitra Rishta

what u should do in this case if u were manav head (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Commit suicide because Manav has become useless after the leap...When Sushant was playing Manav, I use to admire his guts and his sacrifice. But after the leap, Manav has become a coward...he only thinks of Ovi. He didn't even raise his children right. Please Manav go into coma or just die...Sorry I am a Sushant fan. Anyway...Manav should join Archana in coma.

Edited by arshi_arvi - 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikrayadallie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what u should do in this case if u were manav head (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissMona

join archana in coma to avoid getting humilliation because of purvi.
LOLLOL  the best solution for Manav is to do this only...
He sould order another  bed in the hospital and go for a long long sleep ...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMonaruhi86m_mastipari87arshi_arvirayadallie.Nikki.ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmitGhangas

who give the right to manav to decide the purvi punishment. archana & sulochana can be decided the purvi punnishment because they survival of purvi.purvi is only archana & sulochana daughter. but i believe they definately will support purvi in this situation.

ahahaja who gave manav right? Purvi herself thopoed herself on him...baba baba she did...manav baba...aap mere baba ho...bs nonsense was started by her...he did not care two hoots earlier, but she literally forced him into doing her kanyadaan because she thought he was her baba...LOL

But ofcourse, lopsided rules as usual..when time to be baba is considered, suddenly he has no right...ahahahahahahaahahhah...

Well then, I hope Slapochana and Archana ( out from coma) slap Purvi and send her away...Just like Pari should be with her bio parents, they should send Purvi back to hers by the same logic. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86m_mastiHillyloveKalapiznursingh

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

who give the right to manav to decide the purvi punishment. archana & sulochana can be decided the purvi punnishment because they survival of purvi.purvi is only archana & sulochana daughter. but i believe they definately will support purvi in this situation.

ahahaja who gave manav right? Purvi herself thopoed herself on him...baba baba she did...manav baba...aap mere baba ho...bs nonsense was started by her...he did not care two hoots earlier, but she literally forced him into doing her kanyadaan because she thought he was her baba...LOL

But ofcourse, lopsided rules as usual..when time to be baba is considered, suddenly he has no right...ahahahahahahaahahhah...

Well then, I hope Slapochana and Archana ( out from coma) slap Purvi and send her away...Just like Pari should be with her bio parents, they should send Purvi back to hers by the same logic.

Its not mean manav get the right to take the decision for purvi while his mad girl ovi spoiled the arjun purvi life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshViksawannrayadallieWhite-Rose

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Manav should stay out of the whole situation and allow purvi, ovi, arjun and onir to work out their differences. After all manav was not part of the deal that ovi made and he did not had any influence in purvi and arjun's decision and he did not even know when purvi got married to ovi. so why get involved now.

He should just worry over archana. he should rent a place close to the hospital or a room in the hospital and take care of his loving wife and go to the temple and pray everyday for her to regain her senses

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikruhi86Amit.GhangasShaktifanSwati

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari87

Its not mean manav get the right to take the decision for purvi while his mad girl ovi spoiled the arjun purvi life.

hahaahha...he has no right to take decisions for anybody..but i do hope he slaps Arjun and purvi and banishes Purvi from their life at least for being the worst kind of panauti a family could have :P 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiHillyloveKalapiznursinghilovedhanjanird

nividances

nividances

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissMona

join archana in coma to avoid getting humilliation because of purvi.

lolROFLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMonaShaktifanSwati

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

i don't agree with u.what purvi has done only for ovi & her mother. can i ask what is her mistake and who told u purvi is hier in deshmukh & karanjkar family.
What has Purvi done for her mother?

Gave her sister a hubby after having intimate relationship with him. Surely, intimate relationships are seriuos issues and shouldn't be just switched over out of some fancy or mood swing?? Can any mother accept this home truth, that one daughter slept with a man and then forced that man to marry her other daughter...I will have a stroke if my daughters does that...

What did Purvi do for Ovi? She never gave her the chance to mourn for her stillborn but instaed decided to act God? Who made her the God and allowed her to decide on behalf of others??? She just left a path of destruction at behind her...a 20 yr old who has some complex to act God..

Edited by Kalapi - 09 April 2013 at 8:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87HillyloveznursinghAmit.Ghangasilovedhanjanird

Post Reply New Post

Go to top