Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AmitGhangas

who give the right to manav to decide the purvi punishment. archana & sulochana can be decided the purvi punnishment because they survival of purvi.purvi is only archana & sulochana daughter. but i believe they definately will support purvi in this situation.

ahahaja who gave manav right? Purvi herself thopoed herself on him...baba baba she did...manav baba...aap mere baba ho...bs nonsense was started by her...he did not care two hoots earlier, but she literally forced him into doing her kanyadaan because she thought he was her baba...LOL

But ofcourse, lopsided rules as usual..when time to be baba is considered, suddenly he has no right...ahahahahahahaahahhah...

Well then, I hope Slapochana and Archana ( out from coma) slap Purvi and send her away...Just like Pari should be with her bio parents, they should send Purvi back to hers by the same logic. 
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari87

ahahaja who gave manav right? Purvi herself thopoed herself on him...baba baba she did...manav baba...aap mere baba ho...bs nonsense was started by her...he did not care two hoots earlier, but she literally forced him into doing her kanyadaan because she thought he was her baba...LOL

But ofcourse, lopsided rules as usual..when time to be baba is considered, suddenly he has no right...ahahahahahahaahahhah...

Well then, I hope Slapochana and Archana ( out from coma) slap Purvi and send her away...Just like Pari should be with her bio parents, they should send Purvi back to hers by the same logic.

Its not mean manav get the right to take the decision for purvi while his mad girl ovi spoiled the arjun purvi life.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manav should stay out of the whole situation and allow purvi, ovi, arjun and onir to work out their differences. After all manav was not part of the deal that ovi made and he did not had any influence in purvi and arjun's decision and he did not even know when purvi got married to ovi. so why get involved now.

He should just worry over archana. he should rent a place close to the hospital or a room in the hospital and take care of his loving wife and go to the temple and pray everyday for her to regain her senses
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its not mean manav get the right to take the decision for purvi while his mad girl ovi spoiled the arjun purvi life.

hahaahha...he has no right to take decisions for anybody..but i do hope he slaps Arjun and purvi and banishes Purvi from their life at least for being the worst kind of panauti a family could have :P 
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissMona

join archana in coma to avoid getting humilliation because of purvi.

lol🤣😆
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i don't agree with u.what purvi has done only for ovi & her mother. can i ask what is her mistake and who told u purvi is hier in deshmukh & karanjkar family.

What has Purvi done for her mother?

Gave her sister a hubby after having intimate relationship with him. Surely, intimate relationships are seriuos issues and shouldn't be just switched over out of some fancy or mood swing?? Can any mother accept this home truth, that one daughter slept with a man and then forced that man to marry her other daughter...I will have a stroke if my daughters does that...

What did Purvi do for Ovi? She never gave her the chance to mourn for her stillborn but instaed decided to act God? Who made her the God and allowed her to decide on behalf of others??? She just left a path of destruction at behind her...a 20 yr old who has some complex to act God..
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am still laughing over some comments on this thread
Okay firstly if Manav should commit suicide for raising Ovi
Archana should commit suicide for raising such a Mahaan girl
So Mahaan her daughter is that she only cares of situations that benefit her
I am not defending ovi bargaining with Purvi
But if Purvi knew of her pregnancy when Ovi accused her of having an extra marital affair with her husband why didn't she say something
If she really loved her baby she would think of how the baby would survive without her biological father
Her baby is Arjun's baby too
She left to Kolkata and deprived her baby of luxuries and married onir
While leaving she also made him consummate with Ovi
Leaving both sisters pregnant by the same man
None of this would happen if Ovi didn't put the deal forward
But when Archana and Manav got together
Arjun could walk out of the marriage

The truth is Purvi left to Calcutta so that she didn't have to face the family's questions and break her mothers truth of her being the most sanskaari person on this planet

Lets assume everything is ovi's fault
Ovi snatched everything from Purvi
But then did Ovi ask her to give pari to her ?
Did Ovi ask her to tell Arjun to consummate with her ?

Who gave Manav the right ?
Lol
Manav didn't celebrate Paris arrival because he was busy mourning the apparent death of purvis baby
Purvi had the courage to beg Manav to do the kanyadaan despite marrying ovi's childhood love
Purvi took everything from Ovi but then she even started calling Manav her "baba"
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

Manav should stay out of the whole situation and allow purvi, ovi, arjun and onir to work out their differences. After all manav was not part of the deal that ovi made and he did not had any influence in purvi and arjun's decision and he did not even know when purvi got married to ovi. so why get involved now.

He should just worry over archana. he should rent a place close to the hospital or a room in the hospital and take care of his loving wife and go to the temple and pray everyday for her to regain her senses

good option.
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I am still laughing over some comments on this thread
Okay firstly if Manav should commit suicide for raising Ovi
Archana should commit suicide for raising such a Mahaan girl
So Mahaan her daughter is that she only cares of situations that benefit her
I am not defending ovi bargaining with Purvi
But if Purvi knew of her pregnancy when Ovi accused her of having an extra marital affair with her husband why didn't she say something
If she really loved her baby she would think of how the baby would survive without her biological father
Her baby is Arjun's baby too
She left to Kolkata and deprived her baby of luxuries and married onir
While leaving she also made him consummate with Ovi
Leaving both sisters pregnant by the same man
None of this would happen if Ovi didn't put the deal forward
But when Archana and Manav got together
Arjun could walk out of the marriage

The truth is Purvi left to Calcutta so that she didn't have to face the family's questions and break her mothers truth of her being the most sanskaari person on this planet

Lets assume everything is ovi's fault
Ovi snatched everything from Purvi
But then did Ovi ask her to give pari to her ?
Did Ovi ask her to tell Arjun to consummate with her ?

Who gave Manav the right ?
Lol
Manav didn't celebrate Paris arrival because he was busy mourning the apparent death of purvis baby
Purvi had the courage to beg Manav to do the kanyadaan despite marrying ovi's childhood love
Purvi took everything from Ovi but then she even started calling Manav her "baba"

1. purvi dint know that arjun marriage fixed with her step sister when she fell in love of arjun. because arjun hidden the truth.
2. this is true ovi dint ask purvi to give pari to her but it is also true that purvi decided to give pari to ovi after ovi bad condition.
3. u don't forget that ovi is same girl who want to kill her and arjun baby.Edited by AmitGhangas - 11 years ago
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
1. its not ovi arjun & purvi fault . its only pr writer & ekta mata fault.
2. now one give a suitable opnion for manav.
3. all of u only dicussing their past mistake. no one giving the good solution for this problem.