Purvi please go back asap!!!

ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why cant this Purvi go back to Kolkata!! She is making everyone's life hell and that too in the name of sacrifice. i can't understand that how Onir agree to everything she says and forgets his self respect. How can he live in his sasural for such a long time. I think its more than 2-3 months now. This is so annoying sometimes. If Purvi wants to live in Mumbai, she should ask Onir to take a new job n rent a new house for them. She just talks about going back to Kolkata, but she has no intensions to go back. Now I just hope Arjun shdnt force Ovi to return Pari to purvi giving her moral lectures. Its Purvi who needs some reality check now not Ovi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's been 4 months that onir is living in his sasural
Purvi is ruling everyone's life
And staying away from her sasural
I don't know why we can't be spared this drama
Okay she for Onir here to treat Ovi
When the baby was gone she could leave
For Archana they could come and go
But she had to stay here and complicate things
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea she should with her goodly husband and the end of PR :)
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Queen of manipulating.
She need to go back to kolkata and stay away from deshmukhs and karanjkars.
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

It's been 4 months that onir is living in his sasural
Purvi is ruling everyone's life
And staying away from her sasural
I don't know why we can't be spared this drama
Okay she for Onir here to treat Ovi
When the baby was gone she could leave
For Archana they could come and go
But she had to stay here and complicate things

For Archana? I haven't seen her visit her comatose mom even once. she is too busy keeping her secrets and flirting with hubby and playing sitar on Arjun's heart...:P hahaahahah..she has no care for comatose mother...infact she must be thinking..acha hai coma mein hai, warna knowing her disgusting secrets, mom would have thrown her out of maika...then how would purvi keep an eye on ex lover and ovi and do bhalai yaar? :P 

Purvi has been the biggest slap and karma paying back to Archana for everything she did in her lifetime and those were not even paaps like Purvi;s. God knows that Pari will slap it right back on Purvi when she grows up. After all, only Ovi;s karma doesn;t need to be payed off na. It has to be Purvi's too :P 
Oh sorry, it is not applicable on this forum apparetnly. :P hehe
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am still waiting on Mahaan Matas mata to come out of coma and listen to her opinion on her sanskaari Purvi
Clearly Manav won't support Purvi
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think in this matter sulo is to be blamed more than purvi.. 
 when ever purvi says she wants to go to kolkata back or when ever she discusses with onir on this issue to moving back to kolkata sulo always interrupts in middle and makes them stay back..
as soon as purvi came back from hospital she and onir decided to leave but sulo stopped them.. and on the 20 yrs party day also when onir and purvi were talking about moving back  she again interrupted and said they should stay back and need not move anywhere as even archu is not good and she cant stay without purvi also..
when purvi even said that manjusha might feel bad as onir was the one who filed the case then again sulo said that she will handle manju and they need not go back..
i wanna say that though purvi wanna go back it was always sulo who stopped them by saying all bakwaas reasons..
and i think sulo seriously needs to learn some sense that she has no right to ask a damaad to live in her house for so many days , and not to interrupt when a husband and wife are talking that too about their personal life she should really need to think that if she really wants purvi to be ok in her life she should have sent her back when she lost her baby as that is the time when husband and wife will get to close to each other but the most senior member of the family doesnt know it and thinks about herself and never let purvi go back to kolkatta...
ps: not to hurt anyone.. posted what i felt and saw from the soap..
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purvi should get a new job and life even if it is with Onir, and get rid of these ungrateful Deshmukh members out of her heart. I really hope Purvi loses her memory in an accident so she won't remember any of these zoo animals. Edited by arshi_arvi - 11 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Purvi should get a new job and life even if it is with Onir, and get rid of these Deshmukh members out of her heart. I really hope Purvi loses her memory in an accident so she won't remember any of these zoo animals.

purvi has no probl with any deshmukh member ðŸ˜†..so it should be in  reverse..all deshmukh should get memory loss of purvi being thr in life messed up all things in everyone's life with her stupid sacrifices ...purvi is happy with her ego satisfy things every time she succeeds ..be it sacrifice or anything..if ArVi ruined ,its by one only purvi 
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok im really confused. everyone keeps on saying that purvi shud get rid of ungrateful deshmukhs from her life. y shud they be grateful to her? did she do something for them? other than falling for their daughter's fianc/best friend and creating a rift between deshmukhs and kirloskars, what exactly has she done? ok even if we believe the excuses purvi uses for the stupid decisions she makes, she sacrificed arjun for archana but it was teju who really united manav-archu, purvi left kolkata to hide her pregnancy (she decided to leave even before ovi had a screaming fit at that party as per flashback. ovi's behavior just gave her an opportune excuse), she came to mumbai knowing she was preggers with arjun's baby for ovi's bhalai, gave her baby to ovi without her knowledge for ovi's bhalai, asked onir to dispose of ovi's stillborn for ovi's bhalai. pls correct me if im wrong but all this to me seems like purvi has an unhealthy obsession with ovi. she hasnt done anything for any other deshmukh, so y exactly should they be grateful to her? 

archana adopted her. manav or the other deshmukhs had no say in this. so y shud they not show preference for ovi over purvi? archana shows preference for purvi all the time. 

the deshmukhs love and cherish purvi. manav gave the same to ovi, purvi and teju despite having no connection with her birth or upbringing. in that context even if she did do something for them so what? she's their daughter- you dont do your family favors. its your responsibility to do what you can for them.