Originally posted by hema23

awesome post re..SmileSmileSmile

thanks

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Awesome post bani dear agree with every word. Glad my rk showed the sadakchap his place. Madhu is THE superstar rk's wife not any baby sitter of gundas in Chawl... Living in a chawl too is below her dignity...she is fit to stay like royalty with rk in THEIR mansion..as HIS BIWI. Loved Romeo rk today..mera dil le Gaya wo...ISH!!! Lol. I want rk to kill that sultan and his oversmart son next time..if they try to Interfere between rishbala again! U go rk..love u jaan!! Muaah!!<3. And bani 1 big hug and flying kisses to u too for this brilliant post!! Muaah!

ah yukthi thanks! me to me toBig smile so right re she is rk's biwi not anyone's babysitterDead oh that soon is going to come trueWink he was so good today. see he can be soft when nice when he wants to and his niceness is as sweet as his BBBingLOL
gosh man i hate all this interfering of rishbala leave them alone outsiderAngry

AW! thank youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Sorry bani humesha koi problem ho jati thi nd I vudnt comment in ur posts. Atlast did it today

glad you commented on my postEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.12

Very nice post!! Long needed FULL STOP OF DONLOLLOL RK really showed him his right place..LOL  Never seen such a Don  beforeOuch That kid has become matchmaker for his Gangster DadOuch 

thanksEmbarrassed me either and i am sure never will. seems like and i don't like that kid who takes madhu as his momDead
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeet6690

Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by skandi

thanks suruBig smile good for that man he didn't say anything or else rk would have fogotten he was paying him for saving him and BBB him right there. LOL! i was cracking up about lunch in the middle of the night. he must have thought madhu will serve them and his and his kid will eat while eyeing madhu but RK put a hard STOP to his dreamWinkClap are yaar he does not now na who is rk and what madhu is to rk that's why. who else will even look at gangnster man it is madhu's so called nice act that made him think like that. he needs a mom then i say find someone else not rk's biwi.

arey if ds sultan even after seeing d holi dance of rishabala fails to understand dt RK n MAdhu r a thing dn either he z as dumb as his 5 yr old kid or he has d ghajani effect..dat z y he forgot he said alvida n promised not to show his face agn!!

LOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by h.malik-

You just said everything i wanted to.
LOVED RK's dialogues to 'Sultan' 
uski bolti band kardi ROFL
rk has told him twice now that madhu is his wife so he should stay away
agar sultan doesnt listen to him then pata nahi rk the superstar kya kar bethe ga LOL

coolCool me  to me to. yes he has and third time he won't say it he will make sure this dude get's it. i mean anyone after this will not think twice about another man wife na.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

poor Sultan ..he didnt stand a chance. RK wont give him any more opportunities  with his Biwi .

There is a lesson for all the hubbies out there...on how to deal with trespassers in their married lives. Dont waste your time and lose your wife being patient and gentlemanly.

All potential  tresspassers should be dealt firmly in RK style once and for all.

he sure won't and i want cvs to do the same. it was very sicking. BINGO! trespassers should learn never to eye another man wife and in real the husband won't give second chance for sure. no husband or lover can see their wife or love being eyed by someone elseDead they would poke their eyes or say it nicely at first to backoff.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaluvabhay

Awesome post..

thanksEmbarrassed

Go to top