Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by amanverma108

Originally posted by vd-rocks

yes bani rk prooved today he is right kamina LOL

he was hurt and emotional  while remembering madhu memory   and

than the way he talks to sullu was awesome   perfectly rude rk to sullu buzz off man from my wife   and dont ever try to talk to her even in dreams

rk bajao sullu in true rk style i loved it LOL

sullu will never now look towards rk biwi Big smile

sullu was afraid that he said to aryan  madhu will never come back ROFL

and i am his left kaminiWink he was awesome in those scene amanClap exactly no husband will like another man calling his BIWI in the middle of the night. i am glad rk BBB someone softly. this should be enough to think three times about another man wife. what kind of don is this reConfused

bahut khush hoke gaya tha sullu dinner karne madhu s sath rk ne phone par uska grill chicken bana dia bechara sullu lolLOL
don ka self-control mind blowing hai! do din mein blush n 3rd day dinner party!!ROFL
(ps:dis forum desperately needs a 'smirk' smiley! i miss it!!)

yo aman isn't he too fast? rk clearly told him during holi madhu is his BIWI and here he is thinking of having lunch with him like WTHShocked that to in the middle of the night double WTHShocked what kind of crush is this one day blush next day dinner even we don't move that fast on rk but this dude is moving very fast on rk's biwiROFL
\

surprising this shows  the quality of the person sullu is he is just a depressed despo Ouch
he should have some grace atleast

he wanted to dine with madhu   rk grilled him on phone only LOL sullu eat your socks man LOL

GOODLUCKANGEL IF-Dazzler
GOODLUCKANGEL
GOODLUCKANGEL

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd-rocks

nice post! 
oh btw we got new name for gangster man... Mr. picnic bag!ClapROFL
  POTLI BABA KI   Silly ROFL   O MG HE WENT THERE FOR DINNER EVEN WIDOUT INFORMING THEM..  TOKRI BHAI KI Thumbs Down
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria090

nice post Embarrassed
i loved RK did BBB bhia LOL in RK styleCool
today RK looked like old RK is back  CoolDay Dreaming

thank you mariaBig smile me to and yes the old rk is backDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

GOODLUCKANGEL IF-Dazzler
GOODLUCKANGEL
GOODLUCKANGEL

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

superb post  and if Aryan will fall sick this time he shld take him to the doc not madhu 

*tapping my finger* um now it might be like this, the kid get's sick and madhu is called to take care of it like hell no i don't want this. the doctor is there or kidnap a dcotor but don't call madhu rk's biwi.
IF THIS HAPPENS EVER THEN IM SURE RK WUD GO WITH HIS BIWI N GIVE THAT STUPID KID A STRONG INJECTION AFTER WHICH HE WUD NVR DARE TO CALL MADHU AGAIN. THIS BHAI IS REALLY SHAMELESS . WENT THERE FOR DINNER WITH A MARRIED WOMAN. I HAVE STARTED HATING HIM NOW.OuchOuchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

yo aman isn't he too fast? rk clearly told him during holi madhu is his BIWI and here he is thinking of having lunch with him like WTHShocked that to in the middle of the night double WTHShocked what kind of crush is this one day blush next day dinner even we don't move that fast on rk but this dude is moving very fast on rk's biwiROFL[/QUOTE] \

surprising this shows  the quality of the person sullu is he is just a depressed despo Ouch

he wanted to dine with madhu   rk grilled him on phone only LOL sullu eat your socks man LOL
[/QUOTE]
ew man that is sickDead he has the nerve to dine with rk's biwi like omgDead

Maria-capri

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@pisces666
i am sick to core. this kid is getting on my last nerve. he needs to now madhu is not his mom that she will come to him whenever he wants to and that dude like are you joking she is married and rk has said he is her husband and yet he wants to dine with her like effing chup reAngryAngry i am glad rk give it hardClap

Simple-Girl

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yo aman isn't he too fast? rk clearly told him during holi madhu is his BIWI and here he is thinking of having lunch with him like WTHShocked that to in the middle of the night double WTHShocked what kind of crush is this one day blush next day dinner even we don't move that fast on rk but this dude is moving very fast on rk's biwiROFL[/QUOTE] \

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

i know bani  more than sick death bed Dead
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

i know bani  more than sick death bed Dead
[/QUOTE]
Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939sangeet6690

Go to top