India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FULL Stop Ahaan (Page 11)

Karishma700 Senior Member
Karishma700
Karishma700

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Day by day I'm getting more and more confused. I have stopped supporting RK or Sultan or Madhu as everything has changed so much, I have started pitying them. 

RK is in his own EGO world. The news of rk slitting his wrists has shocked me as he is forcing madhu to stay with him in his mansion. I did not like this part. Its back to square one where rk married madhu and brought her to his house.
I am wondering will she smile after coming there. She will be liked a caged bird. Miss those rk madhu moments. Can rk bring back those days again, which now looks so distant as he is in junoon mode.

Madhu is getting dumber day by day and changes her stand like a girgit. Sometimes she is scared of dark, sometimes not.
Sometimes she fires the gun, but sometimes her hands shiver.
She can go against rk, but help Sultan. The reason she likes Aryan
She can remove bullet which was beyond my imagination

Sultan...Aaj tho rk gave him a nice reply. I'm not understanding how can he fall in love with madhu knowing well that she and rk share a relationship. He promised he will never show his face, and the same evening he is knocking madhu's house.

All of them are driving me mad. Where is the true love? It's rk's obsession, madhu's heartbreak and sultan's fatal attraction. In all this true love is lost.

Edited by Karishma700 - 09 April 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

war_is_peace

apvsluvyou Goldie
apvsluvyou
apvsluvyou

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by duaa92

Awsome post baniClap
Rk was superb re now he has told that gangster for twice that madu belongs to him no need to eye his wife
and if he does dat again he will be the most shameless person on earth

thanks duaaaEmbarrassed he sure was and i am proud of him for saying to keep away from my biwi. oh hell yeah
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karishma700

Day by day I'm getting more and more confused. I have stopped supporting RK or Sultan or Madhu as everything has changed so much, I have started pitying them. 

aw!

RK is in his own EGO world. The news of rk slitting his wrists has shocked me as he is forcing madhu to stay with him in his mansion. I did not like this part. Its back to square one where rk married madhu and brought her to his house.
I am wondering will she smile after coming there. She will be liked a caged bird. Miss those rk madhu moments. Can rk bring back those days again, which now looks so distant as he is in junoon mode.

yes it was shocking to me to but i like it. the reason is whatever he does he does it with extreme. there was never an soft way for rk. to keep madhu safe and away from all the mess and show her how much he loves her he will take this step. i am fine with it b/c his part is all about junoon which cannot be softy. i don't now what she will do or not but whatever it is i hope cvs knows what they are doing. he can if madhu allows it and i think this is what cvs wants to show. rk's side of love now, it's his turn.

Madhu is getting dumber day by day and changes her stand like a girgit. Sometimes she is scared of dark, sometimes not.
cvs has lost itWacko i don't care about the dark part but what i cracked up about was how she kept a killer in her own house just for a poor kidSilly

Sometimes she fires the gun, but sometimes her hands shiver.
She can go against rk, but help Sultan. The reason she likes Aryan
She can remove bullet which was beyond my imagination

lol the girl who holds puja ki plate was holding gun and was about to shoot seriously cvs. she likes to go against rk b/c that's her hobby don't listen to him but support a killer who kills in broad day light. blah blah.

Sultan...Aaj tho rk gave him a nice reply. I'm not understanding how can he fall in love with madhu knowing well that she and rk share a relationship. He promised he will never show his face, and the same evening he is knocking madhu's house.

this dude makes me sick. top of it right after he recall his first wife memory he recalls madhu's memory like EWDead this dude cannot stoop any lower or maybe i am wrong. he wants to dine with madhu in the middle of the night like ew she is married so stop giving her nasty looks. i am glad rk told this dude to backoff she is rk's wifeClap

All of them are driving me mad. Where is the true love? It's rk's obsession, madhu's heartbreak and sultan's fatal attraction. In all this true love is lost.

true loveLOL more like it is triangle and maybe it will be square toDead this show has lost it after this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karishma700

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apvsluvyou

ClapClap

Big smile
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
awesome post Clap...fab epi first the romantic RK and then RK BBB someone...i'm sick of it now he's dreaming abt someone's wife really...and going to her place for dinner...Angry...wht abt his so called promise to Paddo that he won't show up next time... and the kid is really making me irritated...
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
LOLu r too good Bani

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Superb post. I think now RK should give some good lecture to Madhu too regarding her extra-kindness n extra-humanity due to which she helped, supported, protected n hided underworld don and should make her realize the possible consequences of her actions.

Although our Madhu have very solid reason for all the gyan regarding that criminal...'Issme Aryan ki koi galti nahi hai'...RK speachless!!!! 

Go to top