Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanna14

Superb post bani..i so luved the way Rk shwed someone his true place..hw can someone dare 2 eye on Rk's biwi?..luved all Rk's dialogues..omg!..Bhai cudnt speak a single word aftr his BBB by Rk.

thanks sanna😉 we all did b/c eyeing and dreaming about another man wife is sin and rk showed him his reality. this should set someone straight not to think or dream about another man BIWI😛 how could he this is the second time he got reality check and even if he did rk would have BBB him like he said🤣
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes bani rk prooved today he is right kamina 😆

he was hurt and emotional  while remembering madhu memory   and

than the way he talks to sullu was awesome   perfectly rude rk to sullu buzz off man from my wife   and dont ever try to talk to her even in dreams

rk bajao sullu in true rk style i loved it 😆

sullu will never now look towards rk biwi 😃

sullu was afraid that he said to aryan  madhu will never come back 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

bani.my like but isnt working re *like*
Rk.ne aj full stop laga diya (.) 🤣
bechara gangu bhai bolti.band ek dum se i hope iss gang bhai me thodi se self respect ho n next tym Rk ki Biwi ko call na kare 🤣
agar kiya toh samjh jana he doesnt hav any 🤣 🤣
my superstar rocked today

kamini you must have done *R* with it🤣 oh yes and hard one. if this man has any self respect he won't think about rk's biwi other then bhabhi way that is rk's biwi and his bhabhi. rk was the best he was calm and said next time call i won't say hello but words🤣
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME POST DEAR
SO DAM N HAPPY RK FINALLY SHOWED SULTANS PLACE
EVEN IF HE DREAMS ABOUT MB THEN RK WILL APPEAR IN HIS DREAM AND THE DREAM TURNS INTO A NIGHTMARE!!!!!🤣

...Seema... thumbnail
super duper awesome post👏rk and madhu r soul mates and they r madly in love with each other.differences will b sorted out sooner or later .wat a reality check by rk he just slapped sultan with a mere dialogue.rk madhu ka pati.u rock rk.no one can beat u.
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
subah alvida bolke gaya tha...raat ko picnic manane aagaya...
BBB nahin hoga to aur kya hoga...
nice post...👏
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: skandi

OMG...super post re...I wanted sultu to give back to RK but we know don is the most useless one on earth, afterall who made him don and why he is don...😕😕😕so many questions...and he is shameless today, his kid asked him about madhu and he in the night time going to someone house for lunch without infroming them and then see his shamelessness more on that calling her to ask also where is she...ohh my god this guy is crossing the limits...😡😡😡and what about that old man, I think he has lost it in this age, he is happy thinking about madhu and sultu, has he have any idea why a girl will marry a intertional don, that too useless one...😡😡😡...and last msg to the kid...Aryan baby, please do not dream of madhu being mom, do remember RK once.  I hope RK's words were tight slap for him and he will not turn back...😆

thanks suru😃 good for that man he didn't say anything or else rk would have fogotten he was paying him for saving him and BBB him right there. LOL! i was cracking up about lunch in the middle of the night. he must have thought madhu will serve them and his and his kid will eat while eyeing madhu but RK put a hard STOP to his dream😉👏 are yaar he does not now na who is rk and what madhu is to rk that's why. who else will even look at gangnster man it is madhu's so called nice act that made him think like that. he needs a mom then i say find someone else not rk's biwi.
.Shiva. thumbnail

thanks😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

🤗 I loved RK aka VD today- I loved his dialogue- main kehdunga ke ab kuch sunne kehne ko reh nahin gaya hai. Wow awesome RK/VD - he is truly a lover boy.☺️ Man those sayari the passionately he said. No words for him - he acts good but today it was his day and loved him. Just can't get over from his sayari entry just a voice is enough to beat your heart.☺️

nice post bani.

thanks shahi😳RK/VD was superb today. loved loved his scene👏😳 rk sure can be a passionate lover when he wants to and i melted at that moment he started his sayari☺️
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vd-rocks

nice post! 

oh btw we got new name for gangster man... Mr. picnic bag!👏🤣

thanks😳 LOL! i was like oh man here goes another one from rk🤣🤣