Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FULL Stop Ahaan

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
FULL. STOP. to dream about someone's else love/ biwi go rk go rkClapClap

oh boy that gang man thought madhu will pick up but oh hell the bad boy picked up his phone and the expression he had he was like OMG RKShockedShocked oh yes he is RK the RK who is madhu's hubbyWink the way rk said mumbai ka sultan um RK Superstar ,RK madhubala ka pati *THUD* someone throat got dried reROFL and he added with soft tone rk ISH! rk you are so bad re.

he broke someone dream of taking care of his kid and madhu marrying himROFL. rk clearly told him if there is such msg of goodbye he will pass it to his BIWI and please this time do keep that izzat of goodbyeROFL why is bhai fuming? madhu will never be his then he is at fault for dreaming a horror dream about someone else's BIWI. rk clealry said never to call his BIWI madhu with very clear tune and this is the second time rk is saying with very firmly no joke re so bhai be careful to call another man wife.

OMG! so he paid gangster man for saving his life with interest. no more karz on rk, he has paid that man with 1005 interest.he was not BBBing him the way he should have been ( if this was enough to make us clap then what would have happen if rk really BBB himLOL). don is very lucky rk softly yet firmly said keep away from my biwi or else we know what he can do reWink i so loved how rk said next time if this happens then i won't start with HELLO but with WORDS. Party

get the picture gangsterman? yeah this is second time rk telling that madhu is taken and his BIWI. let's see what gangster man does will he keep his promise ka izzat or loot itShocked

now this man will think twice before thinking about madhu other way then a person who is rk's BIWI and rk made sure he knows that very nicely. one time is ok, two time is ok but next time rk won't sit quite and let another man kid to be babysit by his biwi. rk thank you re for this.

p.s. don't even start the argument about madhu is not rk's BIWI  that was yesterday this is today.she is his BIWI and rightfully. soul to soul and legal to legal. 7 phere or two phere a phere is phere and marriage is marriage. priest was there, people were there and mangaulsutra was around madhu's neck ENOUGH said. 

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrvivi112avni22rocks_shals_Onlinechic1tharu23paras99manveerroxazizeh123alka2001mariyakamranishanthi2005roselirupa1939tharuTWAIIdewaaneIIWahyasbriallMinHollvini12mahimeshasangeet6690rogue101baisakh45love_arshaapvsluvyoumevanpBhataktiAtma.GOODLUCKANGELwhite_lotusunknown.Evashshweta2728JOHNdaCENASimple-GirlColdEnchantressduaa92__smita__-Nuts-..Tangled..saijahnavi-Raichu-ayaazukideewanianitarani.BadtameezBrat.Maria-capri..NadiaZ..PiyatrixDushtDanaf.Killer_DeviLLaters.Babyfairy_talesxxAqeelahxxwar_is_peaceraj80skandi_Tangled_chirpyhapibird.Shree.silent.desireEternal_StudHeartless_FreakNestleToulouseHybrid_Freak...Seema...Hdhd

Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Superb post bani..i so luved the way Rk shwed someone his true place..hw can someone dare 2 eye on Rk's biwi?..luved all Rk's dialogues..omg!..Bhai cudnt speak a single word aftr his BBB by Rk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apvsluvyouMaria-capri

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rupa1939apvsluvyou

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Oh boy oh boy Rk , he gave such a mu tor jawab LOL
bechara sultan didn't like it , he told him to back off basically LOL

Vd truly rocked and Sultu ne kuch nahi kaha , but he did say to his kid ...
they shouldn't get to used to Madhu LOL

Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm

apvsluvyouMaria-capri

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

OMG...super post re...I wanted sultu to give back to RK but we know don is the most useless one on earth, afterall who made him don and why he is don...ConfusedConfusedConfusedso many questions...and he is shameless today, his kid asked him about madhu and he in the night time going to someone house for lunch without infroming them and then see his shamelessness more on that calling her to ask also where is she...ohh my god this guy is crossing the limits...AngryAngryAngryand what about that old man, I think he has lost it in this age, he is happy thinking about madhu and sultu, has he have any idea why a girl will marry a intertional don, that too useless one...AngryAngryAngry...and last msg to the kid...Aryan baby, please do not dream of madhu being mom, do remember RK once.  I hope RK's words were tight slap for him and he will not turn back...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apvsluvyou

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
awsome post baniSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hug I loved RK aka VD today- I loved his dialogue- main kehdunga ke ab kuch sunne kehne ko reh nahin gaya hai. Wow awesome RK/VD - he is truly a lover boy.Blushing Man those sayari the passionately he said. No words for him - he acts good but today it was his day and loved him.Day Dreaming Just can't get over from his sayari entry just a voice is enough to beat your heart.Blushing

nice post bani.

rupa1939Maria-capri

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
nice post! 
oh btw we got new name for gangster man... Mr. picnic bag!ClapROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrrupa1939sangeet6690GOODLUCKANGELMaria-capri

Go to top