Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Distance Between Us (Page 5)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmy18

awesome post asusual!i loved asya so much today!Embarrassedthere are so intense!Smile

Thanks sweets, yupp true love is always intense Embarrassed 

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Truly said Ankie... Asad and Zoya, two people madly in love with each other, they dreams about each other only, but one can't express his love and the other can't come to terms with her love... Its just 3 words but Asad doesn't have the courage yet to say  it to her coz he is still in the harsh memories of his childhood and still believes that love only hurts... Zoya on the other hand is quite adamant and want him to speak his heart out, to tell her that he doesn't want her to leave... Today I felt that these two are made for each other... Asad needs Zoya to come out of his trauma... He needs to learn to live the life and its only Zoya who can teach him that...

@Bold : Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Asad only thinks what if he hurts Zoya. 
Waoo maan what love. Embarrassed 

Sacch hi kaha hai, saacha pyaar khush kismat walon ko hi milta hai! Embarrassed

Zoya's dreams are Asad. Asad's dreams are Zoya. Asad himself said, let all your  dreams come true. 
Indeed, both their dreams are coming true Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvin

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Amazing post

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
OK.

The dream sequence did not work 4 me. It was very interrupted. But I loved your analysis and additions.ClapClapClapDil Vs Dimag- really sweet. And the maike idea too!ROFL

I guess it was too much of soliloquy for me, I prefer the subtle storytelling. Also, may be I was preoccupied with something else! I'll watch it again from your view point! (This is the second time I am typing a reply- the first one got swalowed upCry)

There are things I liked too- best was this dialogue:

Even the Airport announcer will give me a more personal farewell!ROFL I want to hug the dialogue writer!LOL

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

OK.

The dream sequence did not work 4 me. It was very interrupted. But I loved your analysis and additions.ClapClapClapDil Vs Dimag- really sweet. And the maike idea too!ROFL

I guess it was too much of soliloquy for me, I prefer the subtle storytelling. Also, may be I was preoccupied with something else! I'll watch it again from your view point! (This is the second time I am typing a reply- the first one got swalowed upCry)

There are things I liked too- best was this dialogue:

Even the Airport announcer will give me a more personal farewell!ROFL I want to hug the dialogue writer!LOL

Thank God, this came through!

MisHumptyDumpty

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ankie...this one take the cake baby

"
Asad

Farewell message? Like why?! Ohh please nahi jane wali, aur jayegi bhi toh 2 din ke liye, wapas aajayegii! Why should i say flowery words? Maike jaa rahi hai, abhi leke aajaungaa!
Dil : Look before you walk or else you will fall down, wear warm clothes or else you will catch a fever, dont eat anything outside ka or else you will fall sick. Jana zaruri hai?! Okay thik hai, mujhe miss mat karna, main jaldi aajaunga! Ohh i am already missing you, please dont go!
Dimag : Pohuch ke ek baar Ammi ko phone kar dijiyega,
Dil : Nahi toh main tension se marr jaunga ki!

Dil vs Dimag : Maike jaa rahi hai yaar, ek ghante ke andar wapas aajeygii! "ClapClap

and this one tho Masha Allah...
"
App ke pyaar mein bhi Dard hai, Nafrat mein bhi! Zoya ki kismat mein sirf dard hi dard likha hai ROFL Buss rok dijiye, shayad yea dard kam hojaye!"
ClapClap

MisHumptyDumpty

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
ROFL Hillarious post ankiee!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
i don thnk ny person on earth can make posts lik u!!!! Clap ClapLOLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
u r actlly D 8th WONDER!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
u r goin greaaat guns!!LOL Clap ClapROFL ROFL

MisHumptyDumpty

niks23 Goldie
niks23
niks23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
lovd your post Ankie!!!
both were trying to win their Dil bt perhaps they forgot
'Mitwa Ishq pe Zor Nahi'

MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index