Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS:Love...happens!last part pg 76-05/08 (Page 45)

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm sorry for late reply.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Peppermint...Khamosh.

raki IF-Rockerz
raki
raki

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

loved update thanks for pm

..Peppermint...Khamosh.

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Keshu!
Anniversary ke din no romantic update?Ouch Aisa kyun?

Forgive my rants, but what is it that Devyani sees in Lavanya? the way you've described her she seems like a  fluffy woman who is more concerned about her nail paint rather than Arnav. Then why is Devyan blind to her mannerisms. For all I know, this Devyani reminds me of Manorama rather than Nani.

It was obvious for Khushi to have run out after hearing degrading words about heself; I'm glad that Anjali let Arnav know that Khushi was AWOL.

And the endEmbarrassed...is the realization for real?Day Dreaming..waisa ho toh I'm on a dancing spree!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShi.Khamosh...Peppermint..

taani16 Goldie
taani16
taani16

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wow...
awesome update...

..Peppermint...Khamosh.

..Peppermint.. IF-Stunnerz
..Peppermint..
..Peppermint..

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Part 11

Arnav(instinctively): It matters damnit, it matters coz I (Faraq padhta hain damnit, faraq padhta hain coz I'.)

And that's when reality striked Mr Arnav Singh Raizada!

Could it be'.No, it couldn't be??I just can't be in lo'..Heck, L.O.V.E was maybe composed of 4 letters but it was such a BIG word. No'no I can't be in love with her! Because'because she is'.she is'Arnav tried to rack his brain so that he could atleast find one reason upon which he could claim that he was NOT in love with khushi. Lame enough, he couldn't think of any reason which would make Khushi unfit for him'just that she was damn crazy, but adorable he noted in his mind. Infact i could and would happily deal with that crazziness of hers thoughout my life'.Uggg get a grip Raizada!

His inner debate was put to a stop when he heard her voice.

Khushi: Hello where are you lost?

Arnav: Uhhh yeah'.i was'.i'

Khushi looked at him curiously before gobbling yet another jalebi.

Khushi: Why is the great Arnav Singh Raizada stammering and you didn't answer'Why the hell do you care???

Arnav: Khushi listen, be practical, you don't know anyone here and on top of that you don't have your luggage which also happen to have your money. And you don't want to go back to lucknow. So, it's better you come home now quietly, let the matters in lucknow calm down, and you will get your luggage soon and then you can go wherever you want.

Arnav felt an immediate pain when in the region of his chest as he uttered the last few words. How the hell was he supposed to survive when she would go away, he had no idea about that!

Khushi: But I don't want to be a burden on you and your family!

Arnav: Khushi, you can never be a burden and forget whatever nani said, she is just too much sometimes but she isn't bad at heart.

Khushi: I'm really sorry'but I don't want to stay in a house where people think that i'm trying to trap somebody who is going to get engaged in a few days time'

Khushi wiped the drop of tears from her eyes, and asked as innocently as ever;

Khushi: Do you think I could ever do that Arnavji, you think I could ever steal somebody else's happiness, somebody else's fiance when I myself had gone under through so much pain when Rohan cheated on me'.Then how the hell would I be able to be the reason for somebody else's pain!

She finished with a sob and immediately Khushi felt warmth surrounding her as Arnav envelopped her in a hug, he patted her head whilst whispering softly in her ears;

Arnav: Shhh khushi'nani did not mean it that way! I told you nahh, she is just too much sometimes, I apologise for what she said.

Arnav could see people looking at them, but he didn't give two hoots about what they think of them!

Or of him!

It didn't matter to him.

What mattered more was the girl in his arms.

And he acknowledged it to himself that she was important to him.

After crying her heart out in his arms, she finally realised their position. Her head was on his chest and her hands'.her hands were wrapped around his waist'uhhh'.under the suit. He had his arms tightly wrapped around his fragile body. What a picture, they made!

Picture perfect! The people around concluded.

Gasping she wriggled out of his arms. Needless to say that Khushi was blushing but it was a quite a surprise to see Arnav Singh Raizada a little embarrassed because of his apparent Public Display of Affection!

Arnav: Shall we go now or do you want to do some more drama?

Khushi: What the hell'I wasn't doing drama'and no Arnavji, uhhh i'm glad you care so much for me but as I said I don't want to be at your house!

Arnav: That means you haven't forgiven Nani'it's okay khushi I understand!!

Khushi: No no'I didn't mean that'I told you nah i'm not angry at her but it's'.it's'

Arnav: It's'??

Khushi: It's not good for me to stay there? What if I really trap you?

She finished dramatically with a wink and a huge smile on her face. Arnav grinned and answered;

Arnav: I would be happy if you did that, you know?

She puched him and answered;

Khushi: HaWWW you are such a flirt!

Only with you!Arnav answered internally.

Arnav: Seriously anything to get rid of Lavanya!

Khushi: Didn't you talk with your Nani!

Arnav: I talked and it was useless'she blackmailed me into accepting that Lavanya! Seriously, I would prefer to count the stars that counting her nail polish!

Khushi(giggling): Arnavji'what will you do now?

Arnav: Nothing'.gonna bare her through the rest of my life!

Khushi: But that's wrong'you should spend your life with someone you love.

Arnav: I wish Nani could get that.

Khushi:Hmmm'.

Arnav: So will you come?

Khushi: Looks like I have no other option'you won't go from here till I accept, right?

Arnav: You know me so well!

Khushi: But I will stay there only till I get my luggage.

Arnav: Fine.

Oh don't worry KKG your luggage will take its own sweet time to reach it, I will make sure of it!

Arnav: Khushi'can I ask you something?

Khushi: Ask nah.

Arnav: Uhh'hmm'

Khushi: Is Mr Raizada stammering!

Arnav: Shut up khushi!

Khushi: Ok ok'.ask.

Arnav: How do you know that you have fallen in love?

Khushi looked at him curiously with a mischievous smile adorning her lips;

Khushi: Ok'so..uhhh'So your normal routine will suddenly change and that person will become your upmost priority.

Hasn't my life gone anti-clockwise ever since I met Khushi? I'm doing all these weird things for her!

Things I couldn't think I was ever capable of doing!

First symptom-> Ticked.

Khushi: You heart beats faster and you cannot think straight.

My heart beats really fast whenever khushi comes close to me. And heck, nowadays I can't think of anything else besides her!

Be it in office'or when I'm at home.

Second symptoms-> Ticked.

Khushi: Love is when you can't bear that person's tears and you want them to smile all lifelong!

Wasn't khushi tears killing me sometimes back and when she smiled'.i felt'.ecstatic!

Khushi: You can't bear to be away from that person.

Fourth and Fifth symptoms ticked!

Khushi: You know before you knew that person, you think that you don't have anything missing in your life but when you fall in love with him/her, you feel that you've had a piece missing in all your life!

Arnav felt an unknown feeling bubbling inside him as he mentally ticked this symptom yet again.

Khushi: But you know'you don't need to think about all these to realize that you are in love. You would automatically know when you found it; you just need to make sure you know how to treasure it and preserve it.

I am in love, Arnav singh Raizada finally concluded!

Khushi: Hello'where are you lost again, Arnavji?

Arnav: Uhh nothing khushi, let's go.

As much as he wanted to confess this new feeling to her, he couldn't do so. He had to make it perfect for her, he knew she deserved it.

Khushi: Uhh Arnavji, there is a problem.

Arnav: What problem?

Khushi: Actually I was quite upset and had no money on me but still I ordered these jalebis. Now I don't have money to pay for it, could you give me a loan? I promise I will repay you as soon as possible.

Having heard her innocent answer he moved towards the dhabbe-wala and paid the man before coming back.

Khushi: Thank you so much Arnavji, you are so sweet! By the way how much did it cost, I have to repay you later nahh'

Arnav: Don't worry Khushi I will take it later and that too with interest!

He finished with a smirk and signaled her to move in the car.

In car

Arnav: Khushi, can I ask you another thing?

Khushi: What now Arnavji?

Arnav: Would you ever be able to forget Rohan?

Arnav watched the myriad reactions that appeared on Khushi's face; Pain of being betrayed, angst, grief and much more. Suddenly he didn't want to know her answer. He kinda knew what she was going to say, but he so didn't wanted to hear that from her mouth.

Khushi: I'

Arnav(cuts in): It's okay khushi, I don't want to know!

Khushi: But'.

Arnav(in a loud tone): I said I don't want to know damnit!

With that he started the car leaving khushi utterly bewildered at his behaviour!

Note:I hope it wasn't too badLOL

Uhh also forgive me for grammar mistakes...not proof-readOuch

Do leave your precious feebacks and likesEmbarrassed

For PMs drop a like below

will PM laterEmbarrassed

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 16 June 2013 at 11:04am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19anaviabhihoneyboney1jinxx07neykariasanjaiovijaasz_25suganya91awsomechokriamee991Petunia11sangeeta230811murkalshambhavirocksakkidhasunita766HemaSuryacutyanushkasangeethbalabhambariInderpreetgcvrocksTulips123lovebadhan-MKM-shona231289anamika00anusha.nushjoa123xtylish_zaraarshifan91ammavedu80famiyataani16Huleygirlmamidissaavan_loverjeya0301vidya.sanjayarnavbarunNilanjana_20nissotanvi_arshirishaithraBornToShipArShisanluvugsegadarnavkhushi22IPKKNDfan4everRishita.SIholicAsyalovercutemissMithikushsmileyhug7679sudhalata1pari_goyalsanamskyshalbijyothirockzhajrzafiSarunfangirl..juhi..tintinukoiskaaytParii..shiv456amaiaameena671Eccentricapup03ChitraFajoopPoohLoverLilButterfly003-.Aphrodite.-flowers4u-Cheeni-chilli5ara_000Downhill

chilli5 IF-Sizzlerz
chilli5
chilli5

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

Bhoot hun main!
chal shabash update krLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Peppermint..

..Peppermint.. IF-Stunnerz
..Peppermint..
..Peppermint..