Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS:Love...happens!last part pg 76-05/08 (Page 24)

Sharayu. IF-Stunnerz
Sharayu.
Sharayu.

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
superb udate keshuApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Keshu amazing job..love it very much...loved the way arnav said that khushi is his girlfriand and then how arnav reacted when khushi talked to her in the shop...love it keshu and yeah thanks for the pm and the ovely updateClapHeart

-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

Destinyhope0305 IF-Stunnerz
Destinyhope0305
Destinyhope0305

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
uss rohan ki toh main AngryAngryAngry
but loved arnav's concern for k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
loved the update dear ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Amazing update keshu!
Waiting for the next part!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

A dramatic AnjaliLOL...a nail paint blowing LavanyaAngry, a track suit clad ArnavBlushing...bas aur kya chahiye tha?

And to top that he said that khushi is his girlfriend! Banda bada possessive ho raha haiEmbarrassed

Confrontation itna hi tha yaa aur bhi hoga? I would like to see Khushi slap that two timing Censored
@red-haan aur kya chahiyeEmbarrassed
-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Part 7

Arnav looked back at Khushi and from the looks of it'she looked ready to murder someone. Before he even got a chance to talk to her, Khushi walked towards the stairs which would lead to the ground floor with springy steps. 

Arnav had to literally run to catch up to her pace. He walked past the shop where Lavanya and Anjali were shopping. Anjali for once, was not shock when she saw Arnav running behind Khushi. He had been doing weird things ever since Khushi came. She wondered if there could be a little thing between them.

Khushi was already on the ground floor when Arnav caught her hand, she turned back shocked and questioned him;

Khushi: What are you doing Arnavji? Leave my hand.

She tried to struggle to get her hand out of his grip and ultimately failed.

Arnav: Khushi'khushi listen'It's better to let him go!

Khushi: Let who go? Listen i'm not getting anything you are saying!

Arnav: Khushi, I meant let Rohan go'

Khushi: Why should I let'.wait! What do you mean by that and how do you know'

Arnav(cuts in): I'well'I know you saw him but trust me Khushi he's not worth you.

Khushi: And how do you know that I saw him'I didn't say anything about that subject!

Arnav: I could guess that when I saw you staring at that couple and I don't know if I should have told you this or not but yesterday when you asked me to call Rohan, I did so and Sheila answered and from their conversations it was clear that you were being cheated on'I should have told you yesterday itself but I kinda didn't have the heart to do that'I didn't want to see you heartbroken!

Khushi: What the hell'why would I be heartbroken?

Arnav: Uhhh'I guess that's because your boyfriend cheated on you'

Khushi: And so I should be heartbroken and cry every night and bla bla bla!

Arnav: uhh...yes!

Khushi: Well, let me assure you that i'm not going to do such a thing!

Arnav: But you loved him right?

Khushi: Yeah and I still do! But you know it's ain't written anywhere that when someone betray you, you should resolve to crying!

Arnav: okay'I guess I misunderstood you then!

Khushi: I love being misunderstood'Have been since childhood.

Arnav: I'm not sure I got that!

Khushi: Let it be and can you leave my hand now it's hurting with your firm grip!

Arnav left her hands and muttered a silent 'sorry.'

Khushi: It's ok now can I go!

Arnav: Go but where'didn't you just told me'

Khushi(cuts in): I'm not going there to create a ruckus'I just wanted to tell that girl that Rohan is just a stupid cheater and am sure after that she would not like to be with him. It is after that, that he will realize that it's not a good thing to be double timing around!

Arnav: Khushi'she knows!

Khushi: Knows what?

Arnav: uhh..i'm afraid she knows about you'atleast that's what I got from their conversation yesterday!

Khushi: Oh'that means I was the stupid one of the lot!

Khushi turned away from Arnav and co-incidentally at that time Rohan and his clingy girlfriend came out of a shop and conveniently got into another one!

Khushi tried to move towards them but was again stopped by Arnav!

Khushi(in a rude tone): What now?

Arnav (confused): Why are you going there?

Khushi: Coz I want to slap that creeper for ridiculising me! He made me a laughing stock infront of that female creeper'

Arnav: Female creeper??

Khushi: That girl'.what's her name'.uhhh'

Arnav: Sheila you mean!

Khushi: How do you know her name?

Khushi wiggled her eyebrows while eying Arnav suspiciously and the latter merely shrugged!

Arnav: Go ahead then, he deserves a slap or two!

Khushi: Come, i'm sure you wouldn't want to miss the slap!

Arnav: Sure'.he said uncertainly while moving along with her!

They were just about to enter the shop when they came across Mr Jain again but this time he was accompanied by a charming lady in her early twenties.

Mr Jain: Oh here we meet again, lovebirds'Well Sarah baby, this is ASR and his pretty girlfriend!

Sarah: Hello!

ASR replied a 'hi' while Khushi nodded sympathetically at her! What had she seen in him'She's so young and he is such a Buddha'Khushi looked around trying to find Rohan, not at all interested in the business conversation of Arnav and Mr Jain. She didn't have to look far, since Rohan and clingy his so called girlfriend was close enough to them, close enough to hear the 'lovebirds' and 'ASR and his pretty girlfriend'.

Rohan looked taken aback while his girlfriend was still left thinking how could her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend be the present girlfriend of ASR!

Of course that creeper would be surprised, he would have never in his wildest dreams thought that the lucknowi butterfly would move on with somebody else.Well, well jelousy works wonder they say'lets see! Trying to make Rohan burn more with jealousy, khushi wrapped her arm around that of Arnav's and moved closer to him. The latter was stunned and had to look beside to be sure that it was not Lavanya who was clinging to him like a second skin'It would be the biggest understatement to say that Arnav was shocked to see Khushi clinging to him as such'When had she learnt the art of clinging!

Mr Jain: Uh...i guess I have to leave you'I told u I have an important meeting in my room'he finished with a wink! So, see you both some other time.

Arnav: Bye!

It was only after they moved away that Arnav noticed Rohan and Sheila observing them! Oh'so this is why she is stuck to me..Pfff I was starting to get worried'yesterday I was her husband and today i'm her boyfriend, I wonder what I would be tomorrow'

Creeper and Female creeper moved towards the love birds and Rohan addressed Khushi!

Rohan: Khushi'you here?

Khushi: Rohan'what a pleasant surprise! Well, I came here with my sweetheart'Oops I meant with Arnavji!

1st slap to you! Arnav started the count!

Rohan: You mean you and the most eligible bachelor are dating each other!

Khushi: Of course we are!

Rohan: I don't believe you Khushi, I mean you are so so'so'not in ASR's ranks!

Khushi's felt as if somebody punched her in her face! How could I love such a person!

She heard Arnav's voice'

No that wasn't Arnav's voice, it was the grumbling tone of ASR!

Arnav: How dare you say that and who the hell are you to judge Khushi?

1 punch in the face for the over-confident Rohan!

Rohan: You are getting angry for nothing'the thing is that till an hour ago I thought khushi was commited to me and now im seeing her with you so im shocked you see!

Khushi: Oh'Rohan I tried to call you several times to tell you I wanted to break up with you but you never heard me and I couldn't stay away from MY Arnavji so'.

Rohan: Actually khushi I wanted to break up with you too since I'm in love with Sheila!

Khushi: Oh that's great then!

Rohan: So where are you staying?

Khushi(in a tone dipped in honey): Oh im staying at Arnavji's place'with his family!

Upon noticing Anjali and Lavanya descending the staircase, Arnav decided to make a move;

Arnav: Khushi, come let's go'di and lavanya are waiting for us!

Khushi: Oh sure love'Bye Rohan'was nice meeting both of you!

They left leaving behind a very pale Rohan was absolutely flabbergasted at what just happened! ASR and Khushi just didn't sound good together, he was furthermore irritated when Sheila revealed just what a "nice" couple they made!

Khushi on the other hand, was satisfied to see the reaction of that creeper! No matter how much she wanted to show herself as strong, but inside she was breaking at each second. She just loved the wrong one, what she didn't realize was  "Every love gone wrong is one step closer to your own true love."

Note- im not a sadist and i wont turn khushi into a female devdasLOLfresh tomatoes are welcomedEmbarrassed

dont forget to leave ur feedbacks and likesEmbarrassed 

For PMs leave a like belowSmile

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 10 May 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19honeyboney1jinxx07neykariajaasz_25suganya91Petunia11Irenespencer14murkalshambhavirockstrupalluvsanayairaniakkidhaRita27sunita766HemaSuryadiyaRaj3malar3cutyanushkabhambaridanisharamasawmowinInderpreetghari93abby2181kushiasr26-MKM-bea_romgatajoa123A...varshamaharajanamika00anusha.nushcvrocksarshifan91zupiammavedu80famiyaAish002Nilanjana_20nissoHuleygirlvidya.sanjaysaavan_loversagarpatadiataani16DanieshArnavarnavbarunRishita.SIholicAsyaloverarnavkhushi22BornToShipArShiMithikushsegadsanluvugabivicky86love_kukisudhalata1IPKKNDfan4eversmileyhug7679shalbiParii..zafi-Mohhena-tintinuhajrjyothirockzaaytdaisydee425shiv456..juhi..amaiaameena671pup03flowers4u-Cheeni-LilButterfly003PoohLoverChitraFEccentricachilli5.Khamosh.ara_000Sharayu.

ara_000 IF-Stunnerz
ara_000
ara_000

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
"Every love gone wrong is one step closer to your own true love..."
- this line is simply outstanding nd perfctly correct...!
Loved the chappy...i am loving dis strong khushi...ya she is right why d hell will she shed her precious tears for dat jerk who btrayed her badly...!
Way to go baby...!
Ur true love has already entered in ur life,so just take ur tym to realise it...
Loving how d story is going on...now me badly waiting for both arnav nd khushi to realise dat sumthng is btwn them nd love just happens nd they r destined to meet...
Ahhh keshu jaldi se update kar...me cant wait to read more...!

Edited by ara_000 - 11 May 2013 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-V.I.P-

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
great one

-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

Go to top