Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS:Love...happens!last part pg 76-05/08 (Page 20)

Nilanjana_20 Goldie
Nilanjana_20
Nilanjana_20

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OH wooow i am loving it 
update soon 
thanks for pm Smile
awww arnav's concern Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
just amazing... i loved it...
that jerk man.. i hate him... but loved as always...

sorry for the late comment... busy with my studies...
thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-V.I.P-.Khamosh.

-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshamaharaj

omg that cheating rohanAngryi wish i could bash him left right and centreAngrylol..bdw loved the way arnav is so concern about kushi..lovely update and wonder what plan his gonna come up with...
cool down girlLOL
-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sparsh-

This was fab blush
Nd arnav Embarrassed he is so i dunno wat 2 say LOL bt hpe u undrstnd
Thnx 4 a luvly updt Hug
@ red- sorry i didnt understandLOL
main pagalon ke language nahi samajtiLOLLOL
-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Sorry for the late reply Keshu! (kaan pakad ke)

Ok so there were no funny moments..yet I loved this Chapter Keshu!

You know you put thought in small moments...like when Khushi fills up the jug for Arnav or when she considers him as a nice person...ekdum mast tha!

Ok so Rohan is a two timing bas***d who is going to hurt Khushi..make our Arnav work out; he will have to lend his shoulder to her soon!

Blush worthy moment: Stop pouting because even her pout is irresistible for Mr. RaizadaEmbarrassed...yeh hui na baat!
sorry wapas le apniAngry

and im glad u loved thisEmbarrassed
-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

just amazing... i loved it...
that jerk man.. i hate him... but loved as always...

sorry for the late comment... busy with my studies...
thanks for the pm
one of my fav writer commentedBlushing
its okay dear...glad u liked the chappieEmbarrassed
-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikia

Keshu keshu amazing update...im in love with the arnav in your ff now...what to do the way you are portraying his character is just awesome...well well for the update it was really nice and yeah thanks for the pm and the lovely updateHeart
Cat Icon
i just changed his character a little bit but im glad i made u love him...finallyLOL
-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6

Clad in his track suit, Arnav Singh Raizada made his way downstairs to have his breakfast. He opened his room door and couldn't help a glance at khushi's door! It was open so it meant she was already down.

He had got Aman to track down a bit about that idiot. Aman informed him that Rohan was staying at a hotel with a certain Sheila Malhotra who Arnav guessed was the one with whom Rohan was cheating on Khushi. Rohan was working under Sheila's father, when he saw her and both of them supposedly fell in love. Apparently Sheila's parents didn't like Rohan due to his inferior class but considering that Sheila was their only child, they had to abide by her choice.

In Dining Room.

Anjali: Chottey, you are still in your track suits, don't you have to go to office.

Arnav: Uhh I decided that I needed a break today so….

Anjali: Chottey are you fine (dramatically touching his forehead)

Arnav: I'm fine Di!

Anjali: But then you had a meeting….

Arnav (cuts in): I re-scheduled it for the evening!

By that time Khushi and Lavanya joined the Raizada clan at the table. Khushi was busy carrying the food while lavanya was blowing her freshly applied nail polish.

Lavanya: Oh that's awesome ASR, we can go for shopping today!

There goes my perfect start of the morning! Arnav ignored her, however, to his disappointment, nani agreed with Lavanya and so he was forced to go for the torture aka shopping with the ladies! Luckily, he was going to be accompanied by his Di and Khushi! He had planned to stay at home to keep an eye on Khushi so that whenever she tries to go out he would conveniently stop her in one way or the other. Well, it didn't matter, he would still look out for her and he was sure nothing amiss will happen.

They reached the mall in around thirty minutes. Despite the fact that he despised shopping, he couldn't, for uncertain reason, leave Khushi alone there. He was aware of the protectiveness he was manifesting for Khushi but he brushed off that thought easily.

After an hour of endless shopping, Arnav was already fed up of them. He decided to go out for sometime because he was simply bored! He informed his Di that he had a business call to attend and received an icky glare from her. Arnav turned to leave when he heard Khushi addressing him. Thank god she realizes that I exist…Since morning she hasn't talked to me once…WHAT THE! You are Arnav Singh Raizada and you don't care about such trivial things…yeah I don't care….It's just that…..that …..Nothing…urrrgg!!!

Khushi: Arnavji, where are you lost?

Arnav: Uhh nothing….what were you saying?

Khushi: Actually i'm a little tired so I wanted something to drink and I was wondering if you could….

Arnav: Let's go to the caf, i'll get you something to drink!

Arnav led Khushi to the caf and placed his order.

Arnav (addressing the waiter): One tea and one black coffee!

Khushi: Without sugar!

Waiter: Mam, the sugar and milk will come apart.

Khushi: Oh…ok!

Waiter: Anything else!

Arnav: No thanks!

Arnav looked at Khushi questioningly with a raised eyebrow before she answered;

Khushi: Wo…Di…told me that you had…

Arnav: Di??

Khushi:Uhh…Anjaliji…asked me to call her Di, that's why…

To say that Arnav was flabbergasted would be a huge understatement. He was aware how his Di hated it when Lavanya calls her Di and here she asked Khushi to call her Di…Interesting!His thoughts was broken when he heard the voice of a client of his!

Client: ASR, what a pleasure to meet you…

Arnav: Hi, Mr Jain pleased to see you as well!

Mr jain: So, how is business doing!

Arnav: Good!

Mr Jain: And who is this pretty lady over there!

He asked whilst eyeing khushi in a lustful manner and this didn't escape Arnav's eyes. He clutched his fists trying to maintain his control.

Arnav: She is my girlfriend!

Mr Jain (disappointedly): oh well, i've got to go, I have a meeting to attend, you see!

With that he left, and Arnav turned towards Khushi who was looking at him with wide eyes and jaws ready to drop on the floor! He sat down and the orders were served. He put the tea cup near khushi and asked her to add her milk and sugar as according to her taste!

Khushi: How dare you?

Arnav: What?

Khushi: How dare you lie to him!

Arnav: To whom did I lie now, he asked before sipping the steaming hot coffee.

Khushi: Don't pretend to be innocent, you lied that I was your girlfriend!

Arnav: So…

Khushi: So, you were not supposed to do this…you lied!

Arnav: Have you forgotten what you did yesterday….something along the lines that I was your childhood love and husband or something…remembered!

Khushi: I said that to get back my bags but you lied for nothing!

Arnav: Khushi, can we drop this conversation! You are too innocent and nave for this…just…let it be!

Khushi: But…

Arnav (cuts in): Topic closed!

Khushi made a grumpy face and started making her tea before looking at her surrounding. They were in an open space on the first floor. That was when something unusual caught her eyes….

Rather somebody…

Not only somebody but her Rohan!

Rohan with another girl!

Hand in hand….on the ground floor!

Looking too close to be ONLY friends…

That's when she saw her kissing him…

Breaking her world…

Her dreams of a perfect life together with Rohan, in the process…

She paled, raising a hand to cover her beating heart as she took in the scene in front of her. 

She didn't understand how this could be happening, it was as if her brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around her, everything was in fast-forward while she was motionless in the middle of it all. How could this happen?

Arnav looked at her paled face and confusedly followed her sight only to gulp at the scene he saw.

Shit this just didn't happen! Oh…damn you Rohan!

Note- dont forget to leave ur feedbacks and likesEmbarrassed For PMs leave a like belowSmile

I know the confrontation was quick but this is an SS and i cant dragLOL

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 03 May 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19anaviabhihoneyboney1jinxx07jaasz_25suganya91awsomechokriPetunia11sangeeta230811murkalsow420sunita766sinia.123HemaSuryaadsurikarMONAKARANmalar3bhambaricutyanushkadanisharamasawm-MKM-hari93abby2181saradaganduanusha.nushanamika00joa123arshifan91Huleygirlsagarpatadiavidya.sanjaysaavan_loverarnavbarunniaprincessNilanjana_20taani16nissofamiyaAish002shalbicutemisssegadBornToShipArShiMithikushsmileyhug7679arnavkhushi22Rishita.SIholicAsyaloversudhalata1tintinu..juhi..udaymanyata07zafi-Mohhena-daisydee425shiv456aaytaashi12Parii..amus5Eccentricapup03ajoop-Iqraa-amaiaameena671Huma-LilButterfly003flowers4uchilli5ara_000Sharayu..Khamosh.

Go to top