Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome ff...
Simply brilliant. ..
Liked it a lot. ..
Do pm me when update. ..
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. loved it. feeling bad for arnav. continue soon and pls pm me when u update

Amishaipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last part is so sweetly said!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awesome update!!
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anusha.nush

u r back...exams in over la. holidays...
nice update
apre inP letmps but it was worth waiting for..

yup exams are over๐Ÿ˜ณ
kot to eT zordi zur...ap tand twa ditu?๐Ÿ˜•
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excuse me for grammar mistakes, im too lazy to proofread๐Ÿ˜†
Happy reading!

Part 14

Finally it was the time most people of Delhi awaited. The girls couldn't help but cry at their fate because apparently they couldn't trap THE Arnav Singh Raizada, while the boys sighed with relief that the heartthrob was at least getting engaged which meant, their coast were clear and their lady love wouldn't keep on blabbering of how perfect the elder Raizada is.

However, The heartthrob himself was very disinterested in his own engagement, and he showed it clearly by going to office on his engagement. This time the emotional blackmail of Anjali also didn't work! He had left in the morning itself and had promised to get back as soon as his works got over!

But Anjali knew he wasn't going to come back anytime soon. In fact, it this was up to him he wouldn't have come at all.

Raizada Mansion was full of commotion. All its occupants were running around checking and re-checking whether things were going along their orders. After all Arnav Singh Raizada's engagement was supposed to be perfect in each and every aspect. The hall was brilliantly decorated to enhance the romantic atmosphere. Helium filled pastel coloured balloons were floating loosely along the ceiling. Small tables were placed at random spots and decorative glass bowls filled with with water and a candle placed in the middle. Strings of lights were hanged all over the wall giving the area a calm and warm feel.

In the late evening

In another part of Delhi.

Garima: Payal, did you inform Akash that we reached here.

Payal: Yeah mom, I already informed him, he may be a little late since you know nah, there's an engagement in his house!

Sashi: Calm down Garima, Akash will be here soon!

Sashi looked at his watch and wondered how much time they would have to wait in the burning sun.  He looked around and saw his sister coming towards them with a bottle of water. She had been drained whilst waiting for the car coming to receive them, so she went to stroll around. She joined them soon and all of them looked expectantly at the road. No luck yet!

Buaji: Hey Payal, don't forget what I told you! If anyone in Akash's family ask you about your sister, tell them that she is studying and have her exams so she wasn't able to make it, got it?

Payal: Yes, Buaji!

Buaji: I don't want your in-laws to know what that wretched girl has actually done!

Sashi: Jiji! Please don't talk like that about Khushi.

Buaji: You have been too lenient with her and see what she did, brought you disgrace by running away from her own marriage!

Sashi: Jiji, it isn't her fault, we forced her into this and she had to other option than to'

Buaji: To what? To run away with somebody else, that ungrateful girl! I hope I never see her again in my life!

Payal ignored the talks of the elders and stared into nothingness. Her gut feeling was telling her that she would meet Khushi soon. She knew that Khushi was in Delhi, after all, she, herself had booked her tickets for Delhi. But that was all she knew, from the letter khushi left behind, she came to know that the guy also was from Lucknow. She didn't know the guy, and sometimes she feared that she was wrong to let her sister run away.

During those times she convinced herself that her little sister could never be wrong. She was mature enough to choose a guy for herself and Khushi was never wrong in her judgments. She just hoped that the guy was taking good care of her sister and that they would be back soon. Khushi and Payal were like Juno swans, even though they were not related by blood ties, they were always together in everything. Initially, Payal had been scared that after her marriage both of them would be separated but she was sure that the guy Khushi has chosen for herself would never ever let her miss Payal. He would fill the void that she will be leaving behind.

Payal's trance was broken when she saw a black car stopping just before them.

Arnav came out of his car and made his way to the Gupta clan. He was already in a grumpy mood, and to top it his brother had asked him to receive his in-laws since the latter was busy with preparations. He had been told that they were a group of 4 people, so he immediately recognized on seeing a young girl, 2 ladies and a man. He immediately moved towards them and;

Arnav: You are Akash in-law's right?

Sashi: Yeah, but'

Arnav: I'm Akash elder brother, he couldn't come so that's why I came to fetch you people!

Buaji (in a sarcastic tone): Don't you think you are a bit early Babua!

Arnav: Really, I can go back and come to fetch you if you want.

Buaji never expected him to reply her in an equal fervor, and she instantly disliked this boy! She didn't like people who answered her back.

Arnav: Uncle, please get in quickly or else we will be late.

Sashi: Yeah! Let's go, we wouldn't want you to be late for your engagement.

Arnav nodded and started moving towards the car when he heard Buaji calling him.

Buaji: Babua, bring my luggage into the car!

Saying that she flipped her long braid and moved towards the car, leaving Arnav to look at her incredibly!

Arnav: Excuse me, I'm not your servant, so if you want your luggage pick it yourself or else let in rot here for all I care!

Buaji silently came and picked up her luggage muttering something about how 'rude today's generation was!'

When Arnav reached home, he found Anjali already decked up in a pink net sari. As she was the host, she had to come down pretty early to welcome the people.

Anjali: Arnav, is this a time to come home and especially today?

Arnav: Di, please, spare me the trouble! I went to bring Akash in 'law's, that's why I got late!

Anjali: Ok Chottey, now go and get ready quickly, I will take care of the Gupta's.

Anjali asked the Gupta's to sit down and served them some refreshments!

Dressed in an Armani Tux and a black bow tie, Arnav looked suave and handsome, even ready to kill. He was adjusting his tie when Anjali burst in with Khushi along with her.

Anjali: Chottey, you are ready?

But her chottey was busy looking or rather ogling at someone. Khushi was wearing a magenta coloured lehenga with intricate designs. Her hair was left open, just the way I like! She looked appealing and ethereal with almost no jewellery and makeup on her. He had missed her a lot since the past few days. He used to avoid her these days; he would go before she even woke up and come back when she was already asleep. He came to know from his Di that Khushi used to be very happy these days, so he assumed that Rohan and Khushi were back together! Despite the fact the she belonged to someone else, he couldn't stop himself from going into her room in the early morning (taking advantage of the fact that she never locked her room door!) and spend some time looking at her. He knew that this would be over soon, and all his wealth would not bring back this gem of a girl! If it wasn't for Anjali's teasing cough, Arnav would have continued staring at khushi, and he realized that even she was staring at him.

Anjali: Chottey, we have a huge problem!

Arnav: What's wrong, Di?

Anjali: Chottey, Lavanya went to the beauty parlor, she told me she will come back soon but she isn't back yet and she isn't even answering her phone!

Arnav: What the hell, Di, how can she be so careless!

Anjali: I know chottey, but what do we do now?

Arnav: I'm going down, if she comes back, good for her if not, I don't care, and yeah do inform nani about this!

Anjali: Chottey'

Arnav: Don't expect me to call her Di!

Anjali: Fine i'm going to tell nani!

Anjali left but not before looking at, she smiled mischievously, took her phone and dialed a number!

Khushi and Arnav were feeling awkward together in the same room, so to help lighten the tension between them, Arnav proposed to go down!

Khushi: Ok Arnavji, let's go'..Arnavji why are you ignoring me?

Arnav: I never ignored you!

Khushi: Oh you did, despite staying under the same roof, we rarely met for the past days and when I tried calling you, you never answered!

Arnav: I thought you were busy with Rohan'

Khushi: Arnavji, I need to tell you something important.

Arnav: Not now Khushi!

They reached the stairs, and below the guests couldn't help but gasp at the couple. Since, Arnav had kept his fiance's name a secret, the masses didn't know that the girl with whom he was, was not his fiance.

Khushi was looking around the hall which was full of people when her eyes locked with someone.

Jiji.

She didn't have to look far to see all the members of her family there. Khushi clutched Arnav's arm and stood staring at her family below. Buaji looked furious, her parents hurt and her sister was simply shocked, never expecting her to be there!

Precap- Who's egagement?

Note- less of ArShi nahi know๐Ÿ˜†

Hope the next update compensate for that!

Do leave ur amazing feedbacks!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 10 years ago
anusha.nush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st for the 1st time...lol

mo p ggne limpression arnav e khushi ki pu fianc la ...ahhh mo p atan nxt update.
amuz to vac e updat souvnt ...

loved this chapter

Edited by anusha.nush - 10 years ago
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it!โค๏ธ
Edited by Butterfly003 - 10 years ago
Nilanjana_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update ๐Ÿ‘
ofooo i just  want laa never comes back from parlour 
and hope Arshi get engaged ๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon ๐Ÿ˜›
thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nilu_sarunholic - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update Keshu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dun knw whz engagement is gonna take place... guess Arnav and Khushis ๐Ÿ˜‰
eagerly waiting for the nxt part
thanks for the PM

Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uff la is not back from parlour now what has anjali planned?
omg! how will arnav handle it?