ArShi SS:Love...happens!last part pg 76-05/08 - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Plz pm me from next time
Part 12

The journey was almost silent, while Khushi was lost in the lush greenery outside; Arnav was lost in his own thoughts. The new found realization was suddenly making him uneasy, he just didn't know what he should or would do ahead.

The shrill ringing of his phone broke the silence in the car. Arnav checked the ID of the caller and answered immediately finding that it was his sister.

Arnav: Yeah di.

Anjali: Uhh actually, chottey where are you and did you find khushi?

Arnav: Yeah di, she is with me!

Anjali: Thank God….anyway chottey we are all going to the temple, so please take khushi somewhere outside for lunch.

Arnav: Fine di!

With that he cut the call, and firmly said;

Arnav: There isn't anyone at home, so let's have lunch out!

Khushi: But…

Khushi immediately stopped her sentence seeing Arnav glaring at her. She didn't know why the hell he was angry when sometimes back he was so cool with her. So, to prevent the volcano from erupting she decided to shut her big mouth and agreed with him.

It wasn't much before the couple made their way in a luxurious restaurant which Khushi guessed was bigger than her entire house. After all it was Arnav's choice and it had to be as grand as he himself was.

Both of them took their seat, and picked the menu card. Seeing her expression, Arnav could guess that Khushi didn't know any of the dish out there considering that it was an Italian restaurant, his favorite!

Arnav: Shall I order for both of us?

Khushi: Sure Arnavji!

Arnav signaled the waiter and ordered for both of them. He took out his blackberry and tried to diverse his mind from the lady sitting infront of him. He was still checking his mail when he felt a hand snaking around his arm. Surprised he looked up only to be more stunned when he saw that it was Khushi's hand. She was smiling awkwardly at him as if she was committing a crime. True enough, her being so close to him was definitely torturing him a lot!

But he admitted it to himself, he loved this sweet torture. He wondered how they looked together, like this. So close to each other, their arms intertwined, her breath fanning his neck, her eyes which glistening with love…..but he was not sure if it was for him or for….

Khushi nudged him back to earth and broke his sweet reverie. She signaled him to look somewhere, which he did. And that was when he understood why Khushi was behaving weirdly with him. And that hurt, when he saw that she was just acting coz Rohan and Sheila were there and the former was looking at them curiously!

While lunch was an obnoxious affair for Arnav, Khushi was quite enjoying giving Rohan a taste of his own medicine. The latter was spitting fire seeing Arnav and khushi's closeness. On the other hand, Arnav was much hurt because of this pretentious act of theirs, though he liked their closeness, he couldn't stop his mind assuming that all this was just done to make Rohan jealous.

He didn't say much on the return journey to home, and she kept quiet too. When they reached home Arnav asked her to go in as he had to go to his office for an important meeting. The entire day passed and Arnav only returned home at 10. He was going towards his room whilst rubbing his temple, attempting to lessen the throbbing headache he was having, when his di who was sitting in the living room called him!

Anjali: What happened chottey, are you fine?

Arnav: Di, leave that, why aren't you sleeping yet.

Anjali: I was waiting for you Chottey, did you have dinner?

On seeing Arnav slump his head guiltily she got her answer!

Anjali: How can you be so irresponsible Chottey, don't you know that this may be dangerous for you….

Arnav (cuts in): Chill di, I am fine…I just don't want to eat!

Arnav placed his head on her lap, suddenly needing the comfort and support of his di.

Anjali: What's wrong?

She asked while she ran her fingers in his hair, providing him with the comfort he needed!

Arnav: I don't know how to explain di…i…..

Anjali: If you don't explain, then how would I know what's troubling my little brother!

He asked his voice filled with hope.

Arnav: Di….what should one do if the one you love, loves somebody else?

Anjali: Let that person be with the one she's happy with!

Arnav: You mean sacrificing your love!

Anjali: Only if you are damn sure that the person you love really loves somebody else!

Arnav: hmmm….

Anjali: Is it Khushi, chottey?

Arnav removed his head from her lap in a jiffy, stunned by the question of his sister. Seeing his reaction, Anjali sighed disappointedly before replying…

Anjali: I'm not blind Chottey.

Seeing his brother still confused, she continued,

Anjali: I can see the spark between the two of you, I'm not as blind as Nani you see.

Arnav couldn't help but chuckle before innocently saying;

Arnav (with a pout): But she doesn't love me di.

Anjali: Are you sure Arnav, because she does seem to be…

Arnav(cuts in): No di, she is still in love with a creep who cheated on her and i…I don't know what to do anymore!

Anjali: But do you really love her chottey!

Arnav: Di, do I need to shout it out to the world to convince you?

Anjali: Not a bad idea you see, I'm sure after you do that Khushi wouldn't say no to you!

Arnav: Shut up di, be serious!

Anjali: Ok ok, you said nah that her ex cheated on her, so give her sometime and spend most of your time with her, and when she seems good propose her!

Arnav: Di, first of all, Khushi is hell bent on going away from here and secondly if you are forgetting I'm getting engaged to Lavanya this week!

Anjali: Then I guess you must talk to her now itself, tell her how you feel for her; express yourself in front of her!

Arnav: But di she loves…

Anjali (cuts in): Listen chottey, she may be in love with somebody else, but that doesn't means that she needs to spend her life crying and waiting for her ex to be back. Love does happen again and I'm sure that she will fall for you if she knows you better! And you know what, you truly loves her, and if is she is wise enough she will accept you because you know Chottey it's better to live your life with someone who loves you like hell than live with someone who you love but who doesn't love you back!

Anjali wiped the pool of tears in her eyes, kissed his forehead and whispered;

Anjali: Eat your dinner first then you go and talk with her!

Arnav: No di, dinner can wait!

Anjali: I guess someone is very eager here!

Arnav: Shut up di, she would already have slept by the time I have dinner so let me talk to her first then I will have it!

Anjali: Ok….and Yeah Good luck!

Arnav knocked at her door and waited expectantly, he just hoped that she wasn't asleep yet. He was about to knock again when the door opened, and khushi stood there with an infectious smile on her face.

Khushi: I'm glad you are here, Arnavji, i…

Arnav (cuts in): Khushi, I need to tell you something important!

Khushi: I have to tell you something too…

Arnav: And what's that!

Khushi: No, you say first!

Arnav: Khushi, tell me what you wanted to say.

Khushi: Ok, if you insist…actually Rohan texted me some minutes ago…He said that he wanted to talk to me because he still felt for me despite being with Sheila. He said that it wasn't working between Sheila and him and he wanted to talk to me!

Arnav: And what did you say?

Khushi: At first I refused, but then he called me and asked me to meet him tomorrow. He told me how for his work he had to be with Sheila since the latter was the daughter of the company where he was working, but now he is ready to leave her even if that costs him his job!

Arnav: So what are you going to do now?

Khushi: I'm going to meet him tomorrow! What were you going to say?

Khushi asked and went back to looking at her phone whilst Arnav muttered "Nothing" in an incredulous tone and went to his room. What's wrong with him, one moment he is so nice, and the next moment he is so rude! Huh…..well tomorrow would be such blithely day, damn how I wish Arnavji was with me, but doesn't look like he is going to accept to come with me considering how angry he is now! D'huh..anyway I will have all the fun myself!

Note- i have my exams coming and so wont be able to update for a long time, whenever i'm free i will try to draft but cant promise

Anyway leave a like for pms and dont forget to leave ur precious feedbacks😳

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 10 years ago
😎 Keshu...I thread-crashed ur FF ...without an invitation..😎...🤣...🤣

edit : sorry ..lazy alert!! .🤣..i didnt read it...but i noe that its gr8!! 😳 ..anywayzz keep it up!!👏
will try to read when my lazy meter is the lowest...🤣
Edited by BerryBlush07 - 10 years ago
loved the update Keshu 😳
Is she going back to that jerk ??? 
poor Arnav 🥺
do continue soon

PS- good luck with your exams 🤗
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
Yay!!! Me resing first!!! 
Keshu I want giphatwa🤣
Originally posted by BerryBlush07

i know😡
and u are going to be punished for that😳 
no gifhat at all for u😆
Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

i know😡
and u are going to be punished for that😳 
no gifhat at all for u😆
😲...I fulfilled ur dream and I don't get any giphat...🥺...
Originally posted by BerryBlush07

edit : sorry ..lazy alert!! .🤣..i didnt read it...but i noe that its gr8!! 😳 ..anywayzz keep it up!!👏
will try to read when my lazy meter is the lowest...🤣
@purple- i wonder if that if even possible🤣

wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
Please Let Khushi Break Up With That Man!