ArShi SS:Love...happens!last part pg 76-05/08 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 3

Some minutes later the pilot voice echoed inside the plane informing the passengers that they were about to land. Khushi clutched her hand close to her heart; her eye lids firmly pressed to each other and started praying to her Devi Maiyya to protect her. She exhaled finally when it was announced that they landed safely.

She gathered her hand bag across her hand and moved out of the plane. Leaving behind, Arnav who amassed his files in his bag and moved out in his turn. He moved towards the baggage claim area to claim his bags.

Doing so, he moved out only to find his Di waiting for him there. As much as he felt contented to see her there, he couldn't help frown at her.

Arnav: Di, why did you have to come here?

Anjali: Chottey, I wanted to see you as quick as possible. After all, it's been so long nah.

Arnav: Di'long, it's only been five days that I'm away.

Anjali: That's long enough for me.

If Arnav volcanic and full of vigor's voice was what everybody experienced, then this was certainly not the case with Anjali. He was always soft with her; the only person whom he couldn't even think of hurting in his life. She was everything he had. True that, he was an assured billionaire; but all the money he had couldn't weigh out to his sister. And why not, it was her who was with him at every step of his life. He would have thanked God for gracing him this sister, but the atheist he was, prevented him. His thoughts were broken when he heard her voice;

Anjali: Chottey, are you planning to spend the entire evening here.

Arnav: Oh yeah, let's go.

Anjali: I sent the driver away; I knew that you would like to drive.

Arnav: Thanks di'let's move!

They had barely moved a few steps when Arnav heard Khushi's voice. He turned back and saw her arguing with one of the officials. He remembered she had told him that this was her first flight, so probably she had messed around. Feeling a little concerned, he left his Di muttering a 'Will come in a minute', he moved inside again. He strode towards where she was and was just about to ask her what was wrong, when he heard the official say;

Officer: M'am rest assured. Your luggage is just misplaced. We would contact you after we receive it from the authorities.

Khushi: How dare you ask me to be assured'listen I know that you stole my bag. I know it. You are a thief'You are a damn thief. Tell me what you wanted to steal; my old rags or is it the smell of those delicious 3 jars of pickles that prompted you to steal my bag.

Officer: Mam, what are you talking about'

Khushi: Do you know who I am, that you are talking in such a rude tone!

Officer: No mam, I don't know who you are'.said the baffled officer.

Great Khushi Kumari Gupta! You're simply great! Do you think you are Queen Elizabeth, that the entire world will recognize you! Now what do I tell him?

And that was when Khushi's crazy brain clicked and she let out the most unexpected statement.

Khushi: You don't know who I am. Okay, I'm sure you know Arnav Singh Raizada.

Officer nodded confusedly, as if the thought of not knowing Arnav Singh Raizada was similar to not living in this world. The actual question should be who do not know ASR!

By that time Anjali had also joined Arnav inside. If Arnav was shocked seeing this girl mentioning his name, then Khushi's next words was a complete blow for him.

Khushi, still unaware that Arnav was behind her said: Oh i'm glad you know him'well for your kind information, he is my husband!

Arnav was more than flabbergasted by what this girl was saying. Chatterbox and I, married, for god's sake that's the worst joke ever, he thought bitterly.

Khushi: I'm sure you know what does it means to mess with my hubby, so now would you please'.

Officer: But mam, ASR is unmarried!

Khushi: What?? You don't believe me'.we are childhood lovers and we got married, away from the prying eyes of the media'.Our marriage was a private affair and now if you don't want to lose your damn job, return me my luggage!

Anjali could effectively guess what was really happening and she could as well guess what her brother would do with khushi afterwards. She looked at the furious face of her brother and prayed silently for the girl.

Arnav (coldly): What's going on here?

Khushi turned around only to find the red with anger, Laad Governor standing in front of her. Her jaw dropped nearly to the floor, as she tried to think of a way to escape this delicate situation.

Officer: Sir, your wife's luggage is lost and i'm convincing her that we would get back to her once we back her belongings, but she think we'.

Arnav: Fine! Just try to get it as soon as possible.

Officer: Of course sir!

With that the officer left. Khushi had just opened her mouth when Arnav took the lead;

Arnav: You would get back your belonging soon, so go back home. And next time, think at least about my reputation before using my name to get your job done.

Khushi: But when will I get the back'.i'm telling you they stole it! I'm sure of this.

Arnav: I don't think they are interested in your pickles or what so ever. It might have been misplaced; it happens sometimes.

Khushi: Ok, I'm sorry for saying that'.but I had no option!

Arnav merely shrugged at that.

He turned around to leave only to come across a very, very amused Anjali who was looking at him with a Mona Lisa alike; mysterious smile.

Anjali was highly amazed at the turns of event. She couldn't believe that Arnav was dealing with this girl with such a cool demeanor. When Anjali had first caught sight of Khushi, she had instantly developed a liking for her. Not only was she beautiful but also adorably cute. So, when she saw Khushi expressions change to sad ones, she couldn't help but voice out her concern;

Anjali (holding her shoulders): What's wrong, dear!

And that was it before khushi started whining like a little girl devoid of her doll. Anjali patted her back in an attempt to calm her down. Finally, after her session of 'phoot phoot ke' crying as she calls it, she finally calmed down and answered Anjali's query;

Khushi: Wo actually'uhh, I don't know anybody here and on top of that all my money was in my luggage.

Anjali: But why did you come to Delhi if you don't know anyone here!

Khushi: Uhh'.for a personal reason.

Anjali nodded understanding Khushi's hesitation.

Khushi: Uhh'do you know a cheap hotel where I can spend a day?

Anjali: But you had no money, right?

Anjali looked on as Khushi eyed her mother's last memory, her ring. Anjali could understand that she was planning to sell her ring. She wouldn't let her do that now, would she?

Anjali: You can come to my house if you want!

Arnav: Di, are you crazy?

Anjali: Chottey what's wrong in her staying with us.

Oh so these 2 are brother sister! Brother is like bitter karela and sister sho sweet as jalebi, khushi thought.

Arnav: Di, I will ask Aman to get her to a nearby hotel'and lets go, it's not good to strain your legs by standing for so long.

Anjali ignored Arnav and proposed to Khushi again. Khushi looked on to gauge Arnav's discontented reaction. She was about to refuse when Anjali chirped in;

Anjali: Oh'don't be scared of this brother of mine! We would be glad to welcome you at our place.

Khushi nodded hesitantly whilst Arnav rolled his eyes at his sister's comment!But anything for Di, he thought.

The trio moved on towards the car, and Khushi being the talkative self started conversing with Anjali.

There you go again, I wonder if she has a motor in her mouth so that she talks so much. Arnav realized that he had voice out his thoughts rather aloud when he earned a smack from Anjali.

Anjali: Chottey,You must take care of that man or he may inform the press that you got married to Khushi.

Arnav: I've messaged Aman about it, he will take care of him!

Anjali: By the way chottey, we have a surprise for you a home.

Arnav raised his eyebrow confused at her words when Anjali added;

Anjali: Uhhh'actually Nani has got this surprise for you'.she finished with a wink and broke into peals of laughter.

Arnav felt mortified at what awaited him at his house, while khushi was left befuddled.

Note- so that was it๐Ÿ˜ณ

I've not proof read this so forgive me if i've left some mistakes!

Do leave ur feedbacks and criticisms are as well welcomed!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

~~Keshu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by babydevil

Okie Then I'll wait :D 
LoL ! Pyaar me sab kuch jayas hai ๐Ÿ˜†
{ hope u know Hindi }
thanks!
and yeah...i understand Hindi as well!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
wow amazing nice lovely superb fantastic๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
omg khushi is a hillarious person๐Ÿ˜†
keshu tera itna acha sense of humour haihum to aap k fan aka pankha ho gae๐Ÿค—
thank u so much dear 4 da pm๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fabulous !!! so Mrs ASR was having 3 jars of pickles in her bag.. the reason airport ppl robbed her bag.. Khushi khushi.. how sweetly she lied about Arnav.. do update soon would like to know what more surprises are there for Arnav after the one he got at the airport.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
you and your sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜†
loved the update Keshu ๐Ÿ˜Š 
ASR ke liye ek surprise... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting for the update
thanks for the PM
Edited by .Anisha. - 11 years ago
Hii!! Its really nice.. And i wud have surely loved to see this scene!! It wud have been hillarious..
wow great update loved it thank you.
Keshu as always lovely update,it was amazing...loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,maintenant sa ki mo pane content๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰*joking*update la mo truve li un peu petit comme d'habitube๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...keshu mo p joke hein...thanks for the pm n continue soonโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Fantastic update keshu...! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i love love love it...
Goddd khushi is simply hilarious...
She lost her luggage nd now she said to d airport authority dat she is ASR's wife to get her luggage back...hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†
i love anji...good dat she took khushi wit them to raizada mansion...
So now Miss.KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA & Mr.ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA will b staying in d same house...
Ahem ahem nxt chappys will surely gonna b funny nd romantic...
I am loving dis story...
Keshu,u really do have a good sense of humour yaar...
Awsum update...simply fabulous...!
Awesome up date dear. For me also pm pls