India-Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Wow nandini (Page 4)

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
This is a show about two females so obviously there will be time when one will be doing something not so great and the other will do something nice and also the other way round. 

Its about progression of THEIR relationship. I personally dont find anything so strongly wrong about any of their actions SO FAR.

I dont think Nandini was wrong and I dont think Meera is trying to be mahaan. She doesnt even know she'll be staying there. Nandini is reacting this way because she doesnt know Meera is also a victim. The reason Meera was sympathetic and caring towards Nandini is because she knows Nandini is a victim. Over the time Nandini's reaction will also be changing towards Meera. She doesn't know everything yet.  

They both are humans and got flaws. Neither of them showed signs of being a super-human like Tulsi or Parvati. They both showed flaws. 

Some of us really need to calm down and not get so offended with character discussions and criticism. 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 April 2013 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.PainfuldesiresathenasarwaleRangeelaa-raiAasma-ilovedhanjanirdKhatamKahani

Rangeelaa Senior Member
Rangeelaa
Rangeelaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Well being both Meera and Nandini fan I can say I understand the topic makers opinion, Nandini is going a little over-board and seems a bit too whiny thats annoying her, its annoying me as well. I don't know if its the makers fault for showing her like that or writers for Aditi's(still fantastic actress)
Being in shock means being speechless, sad or just stunned not complaining. 
The topic maker has said a billion she understands Nandini's pain even went over the whole baby thing, where she clears says its Ani's baby not Nandini + Ani.
Instead bashing a person or another character just respect peoples opinion, shes not being rude gosh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

Rangeelaa Senior Member
Rangeelaa
Rangeelaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

This is a show about two females so obviously there will be time when one will be doing something not so great and the other will do something nice and also the other way round. 

Its about progression of THEIR relationship. I personally dont find anything so strongly wrong about any of their actions SO FAR.

I dont think Nandini was wrong and I dont think Meera is trying to be mahaan. She doesnt even know she'll be staying there. Nandini is reacting this way because she doesnt know Meera is also a victim. The reason Meera was sympathetic and caring towards Nandini is because she knows Nandini is a victim. Over the time Nandini's reaction will also be changing towards Meera. She doesn't know everything yet.  

They both are humans and got flaws. Neither of them showed signs of being a super-human like Tulsi or Parvati. They both showed flaws. 

Some of us really need to calm down and not get so offended with character discussions and criticism. 

A+++ response Hug
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

Well being both Meera and Nandini fan I can say I understand the topic makers opinion, Nandini is going a little over-board and seems a bit too whiny thats annoying her, its annoying me as well. I don't know if its the makers fault for showing her like that or writers for Aditi's(still fantastic actress)
Being in shock means being speechless, sad or just stunned not complaining. 
The topic maker has said a billion she understands Nandini's pain even went over the whole baby thing, where she clears says its Ani's baby not Nandini + Ani.
Instead bashing a person or another character just respect peoples opinion, shes not being rude gosh 

Thank you , at least someone understands <3

Rangeelaa

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
If meera stays, then it will cause nandini more pain...in today's episode we saw how much nandini wanted the child...it showed her love trust and devotion...but she's broken...and if meera stays it will break her even more...and I won't like her because all this caring, selfless attitude she has will disappear...it's like she doesn't care for nandini but for herself and her child
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhtpkcm

If meera stays, then it will cause nandini more pain...in today's episode we saw how much nandini wanted the child...it showed her love trust and devotion...but she's broken...and if meera stays it will break her even more...and I won't like her because all this caring, selfless attitude she has will disappear...it's like she doesn't care for nandini but for herself and her child

lol, in a real world, any mother would like her child to have a family
she shouldn't care for nandini
she did enough 
now it's all ani's fault
not her, why should her or her baby pay for it? 

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
chillax dear! just sit back and enjoy ! thats all part of the story! they have to do some hype ,some melodrama for some masala..at the end meera and nandini are going to turn out two best friends! this is just a phase..i feel whatever they CV's are doing is just right!

.Painfuldesires

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I dun think we can understand nandini's situation coz most of us are unmarried but I know someone in my family who is going through from same pain and you will not believe but sometimes it get that worst that this kind  of reaction is very obvious from the prospective of a wife...and NO she is not whiner...she was the one who bring meera to house but now she knew the truth so what are you expected that she would have hugged her... and that photos stuff i think she was right in those photos her hubby was with other girl so obviously she did right thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20KhatamKahani

Go to top