ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I admit nandini's whole life is shattering in front of her etc etc
But the way she is behaving is so annoying
It's one thing to be shattered and quite the other to be stubborn
Nandini is hell bent on blaming everything on meera
She was the one to being meera , emotionally blackmailing her and then she was the one to go through meera's personal belongings and find out the truth
Meera just told her they were friends
And when she tried to leave she BEGGED her to stay
Any human being wouldn't want to hurt the widow , the mother who just lost a child by informing her of her husband's extra marital affair
And then nandini started with her whining OMG
I can only imagine how she will whining tomorrow
I will just skip through her scenes
I am interested in watching Meerya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklaFlora3333KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
But not even 24 hours have passed.  Nandini had just discovered this the previous evening or so.  And it's the next morning.
parivanshu1 Senior Member
parivanshu1
parivanshu1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
ilovedhanjanird
plz don't bash nandini
u will get to know this ur husband does this thing wid u
even nandini still not say anything bad to meera
and nandini still not know the whole truth even n yes
ani is dead so everyone has only meera to blame it will take some time n everything get normal
n if u say meera is very gud  then don't she have any shame
how she can get pregnent before marriage
nandini still doen't know that she is pregnent she thought that meera knows that ani was married  as meera told nandini that ani talked about  her
nandini is absolutely right in her place
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parivanshu1

ilovedhanjanird
plz don't bash nandini
u will get to know this ur husband does this thing wid u
even nandini still not say anything bad to meera
and nandini still not know the whole truth even n yes
ani is dead so everyone has only meera to blame it will take some time n everything get normal
n if u say meera is very gud  then don't she have any shame
how she can get pregnent before marriage
nandini still doen't know that she is pregnent she thought that meera knows that ani was married  as meera told nandini that ani talked about  her
nandini is absolutely right in her place

no one is bashing nandini here
and if you read my post again
you will see that i do understand she lost her husband 
and i do not want meera to stay in the house myself as it will be contradictory to her character
but no matter how devastated someone is , that doesnt give her the right to check through someone else's belongings
even if she did, she shouldn't have ripped them up
and then she even said "jo mera tha" referring to her husband 
now HER husband was the one cheating on her
its easy to put the blame on the girl and forget everything
as for meera, i dont support her getting pregnant before marriage
but her baby is the last thing remaining of ani's and if she wants to keep it she will
and asthanas should support meera and the baby fully
finally and emotionally!
meera told nandini ani talked about her because she asked and the way she asked how could anyone not lie :S
if nandini doesn't have the minimum sense of understanding that, too bad
plus, i dont understand no one behaves the way she did when meera was ill
she started screaming because she was still in the house
i wouldnt even do that to a murderer
and here is meera , the one who gave nandini some moments of happiness

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Any girl in Nandini's place will do the same. Especially wives will understand N's state easily rather than a unmarried girl.

For N, ani is her world. he didn't give her chance to think about him with any other girl. his acting infront of N was very clean and well planned.

a wife won't be ready to share her husband with any other girl.

N come to know about the truth through the pictures. a day back M said ani talks about N to her. whenever n raised doubt Meera handled it nicely without hurting her. I'm not blaming Meera for that. she respected N's feelings.

N will relate M's word about Ani talking about N and now her word about not knowing about N as his wife. both contradicts. N will think about all this and will react this way only. she will take time to realise what has happened to her was created by her husband. surely N will realise M is also a victim like her.

But it will take time. N needs to come out of the shock to understand the truth. In current state N won't be able to grasp the truth behind M. M knows the truth when she entered the house. she too was in the same state. but she realised ani's game between them easily because Ani didn't show interest in marriage. he didn't show interest in taking her to his family. those gives clear clue he is not ready to accept her as wife. M on her own will gave herself to him out of wedlock. this gave her realise the situation easily.

Where as for N, its little difficult as she don't have any doubt on Ani until she got doubt on M. N cannot blame Ani who is not alive now. naturally her anger will turn on M.

I appreciate CVs this move. they done it without any imaginations. they gave the reality to us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.PainfuldesiresathenasarwaleGreeshma....KhatamKahani

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Any girl in Nandini's place will do the same. Especially wives will understand N's state easily rather than a unmarried girl.

For N, ani is her world. he didn't give her chance to think about him with any other girl. his acting infront of N was very clean and well planned.

a wife won't be ready to share her husband with any other girl.

N come to know about the truth through the pictures. a day back M said ani talks about N to her. whenever n raised doubt Meera handled it nicely without hurting her. I'm not blaming Meera for that. she respected N's feelings.

N will relate M's word about Ani talking about N and now her word about not knowing about N as his wife. both contradicts. N will think about all this and will react this way only. she will take time to realise what has happened to her was created by her husband. surely N will realise M is also a victim like her.

But it will take time. N needs to come out of the shock to understand the truth. In current state N won't be able to grasp the truth behind M. M knows the truth when she entered the house. she too was in the same state. but she realised ani's game between them easily because Ani didn't show interest in marriage. he didn't show interest in taking her to his family. those gives clear clue he is not ready to accept her as wife. M on her own will gave herself to him out of wedlock. this gave her realise the situation easily.

Where as for N, its little difficult as she don't have any doubt on Ani until she got doubt on M. N cannot blame Ani who is not alive now. naturally her anger will turn on M.

I appreciate CVs this move. they done it without any imaginations. they gave the reality to us.

No matter how bad a state, going through other people's belongings and destroying their stuff isn't real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Yes   N got  over board with blaming everything on  meera  and   somewhat  siding  ANI s betrayal   BUT   fact is Nandini  got biggest shock  of  life Not even 24 hour had passed and ppl  expect  her to act sensible . She knows M for only 2 days and  u expect to trust her as if she long lost  SAHELI

The house clearly belonged to N and A  s son  not M baby . Its only Balraj imagination that A son with one can get him This house Which belonged N s father

If  nandini  is winy and irritating  then for me  meera  has no self respect for herself and  becoming doormat for asthanas  where any one can call her pathetic  and degrade woman and she is listening all this for so called nandini pain.Who she came knoe 2 days back ughhh really.  Anyone  can be this much sacrificing soul???  certainly  NO 

Me watch for nandini and now fast forward meera s MAHANTA.

Edited by -prime- - 10 April 2013 at 9:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmathenasarwaleforever.young

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

Yes   N got  over board with blaming everything on  meera  and   somewhat  siding  ANI s betrayal   BUT   fact is Nandini  got biggest shock  of  life Not even 24 hour had passed and ppl  expect  her to act sensible . She knows M for only 2 days and  u expect to trust her as if she long lost  SAHELI

The house clearly belonged to N and A  s son  not M baby . Its only Balraj imagination that A son with one can get him This house Which belonged N s father

If  nandini  is winy and irritating  then for me  meera  has no self respect for herself and  becoming doormat for asthanas  where any one can call her pathetic  and degrade woman and she is listening all this for so called nandini pain.Who she came knoe 2 days back ughhh really.  Anyone  can be this much sacrificing soul???  certainly  NO 

Me watch for nandini and now fast forward meera s MAHANTA.
totally agree, nandini is just with her reactions, and she should react like this...I suppose this topic maker is a sanjeeda fan and not a meera fan, otherwise she would expect nandini to have the house and be respected there, instead of calling her whiny as he is fighting for her rights and standing up for herself...she is really strong,..I actually wish that nandini's father claims the house back because meera or her child has no right At all over it...It wasn't even anis house it w nandini's 

Go to top