Wow nandini (Page 2)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhtpkcm

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Meera is not so sati savitri as well, anyone would do that if they were in her position, a wife's pain after all is more than a girlfriends, and meera can't give ani's memories back...she's pregnant, nandini will be in more pain...nandini is not whiny but in shock...as shyama said she would die if she was in nandini's position...I don't like meera don't know why but she annoys me, as in telling nandini to forget and that she was in the same boat, do u think any wife would be like to told something like that...I know ani cheated on her as well...but I remember a few episodes back meera said that she is jealous of nandini, as she has the title of a widow...but doesn't she know that this title will stick for the rest of her life...meera can move on but she doesn't choose too.

Meera didn't rub the photos, but she lied...and nandini is living the lies pain...it was far better if she knew the truth. In this show meera is trying to be the extra nice bahu but in a modern avatar...whereas nandini is sticking up for herself, she will confront balraj...she can't live with this truth and the precap proves it...comparing nandini's pain to meeras, Nandini's is far worse.

Meera is not sari savitri
But she is much understanding than nandini is
And the truth reminds nandini was anirudh's wife
While meera was his love
Yeah meera lied because after losing a husband the last thing a woman needs to know is of her husbands infidelity
And meera has all right to stay in the house as she is bearing anis child
If ani was my brother I would want meera to stay in the house
nandini is undrstanding, that is why she brought meera to the house, cared for her, made food for her...becauseshe was ani's friend...she trusted ani and he lied to her...and about her staying in the house, if u have watched the episodes...this is actually nandini's house...and if nandini had her kid this house was meant to go to her child...this cannot be meera's child's house as it wasn't ani's house in the first place...balraj claimed it, but would only have it if nandini had ani's child...not meera...if ani was you're brother hahaha that is why i liked nupur today she knew ani was wrong, and supported nandini over ani, even said that she doesn't respect him anymore...if ani was you're brother, u wouldn't be allowed to let meera stay in the house.as it is nandini's... and secondly why would u want her to, ani wasn't married to her, and neithr did anyone know her, whereas they have lived with nandini for more that 3 years and are living in her house

I don't belong to a fan group except for one and that's in another serial
Anyway
Yes this is nandini's house but who is living there? Balraj? Who is ruling there? Balraj?
The house will go to meera's baby as the house was promised to go to ANIRUDH'S CHILD
The mother was not specified
If Ani were my brother I would want to have my brothers child with
Me in my house
It doesn't matter if I know the lady or not
What matters is that's the last thing remaining of my brother in the planet
Yeah nandini is very understanding as long as things go according to her
She was the one who went and FORCED meera to come here
Emotionally blackmailed her
And now it's all meera's fault
Now she is so understanding she is throwing tantrums because the other woman is still in this house despite of how ill the woman is
I won't even do that to my worst enemy ..

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I understand she is hurt, but how can she say "jo mera tha"
if her husband was really hers he would never cheat on her
and why did she rip out the photos?
who is she to rip them up?
she was the one to bring her home, then she was the one to go through her stuff
meera didnt rub the photos on her face
i dislike how whiny this woman this is

<font size="2">Actually I think she's saying it in the sense that Ani was HERS, as he was her husband. They had an official name-relationship whatever and I guess that's why we were shown the flashback of their wedding and Ani's promise. He had promised Beeji that he will keep Nandini happy and essentially be hers. I guess that's why she says "jo mera tha". And about the pictures, well if you see your husband with another woman, you'll be in shock right? If that was me, I would have ripped the photos and burnt them as I wouldn't like to keep seeing those mementos. I don't think she's whiny to a degree, but is strong especially in that scene with her and Meera. Nandini, to be fair, was just upset over what happened as would any other wife would be.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

No I am much more sensible and non whiny then nandini is, if I were the one to being meera I would sit her down and ask her what really happened
And if I were nandini I would myself ask meera to stay in the house for the baby
As that would be the last thing remaining of my husband
I wouldn't touch her personal property and rip them up
Meera didn't mean any harm to me why would I mean any harm to her?
But then I don't get swayed by emotions very easily
Unlike nandini
Nandini is right from her perspective
But she should respect other people's privacy
firstly to see someone else have you're husbands baby would be to endure the biggest pain in you're life when you've just had a miscarriage, and if you're husband decieved you that pain would be 10 times more. and personal property, even though not visibly, meera destroyed nandini's memories...and by ripping her pcitures it reflected her heart being torn...nandini's pain is far worse than meera's...and even in the same boat...
it is confirmed that nandini and meera will unite to fight this bertrayal and balraj, but even then the pain of meera's pregnancy will still be in her heart.

Yeah the miscarriage wasn't meera's fault to begin with
Her husband was the one who created all this mess
It's not like nandini really WANTED the child
She was shown to be rather careless about the baby given how careless she was about eating and crying all the time
The point is nothing is justified when someone out of the blue is intruding on your privacy
Even ruining your personal belongings
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

The house will go to meera's baby as the house was promised to go to ANIRUDH'S CHILD

Balraj said he and Nandin's father agreed to make Ani's and Nandini's child the heir to the house.  This point has been brought up on the forum by various people: that the house would not go to Meera's child, as it was specified as Ani's and Nandini's child.

Balraj is all twisted up about an heir, and he will try to use Meera's child to his advantage.  That child can be heir to the business, his wealth and any other property, but not the house.

This is something that the show shouldn't backtrack on.  Otherwise they should've been careful when it was first mentioned.  The chances are that the "Ani's and Nandini's son" was not any oversight and mistake.

And if you think about it, why would Nandini's father right Anirudh's child when he wanted to will the house to Nandini.  Balraj it in Ani's name, but Nandini's father did not agree despite the fact that Ani was Nandini's husband.  Both fathers wanted their own child to have the claim, so the compromise was that their children's child (son) will have the claim.  (In a way, the son part puts Nandini and her father at an advantage since if Nandini had given birth to a daughter, the status quo would still be the same--unless one were to fight the rights of the girl child in court.)

Balraj will try to attempt to make it so that Ani's child will have the claim to the house, but if the show were to be consistent then no, that was not what was stated.  Ani's and Nandini's child was to be the heir.  Not just Ani's child. 

Edited by likarsh - 09 April 2013 at 5:27pm
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Balraj said he and Nandin's father agreed to make Ani's and Nandini's child the heir to the house. This point has been brought up on the forum by various people: that the house would not go to Meera's child, as it was specified as Ani's and Nandini's child.

Balraj is all twisted up about an heir, and he will try to use Meera's child to his advantage. That child can be heir to the business, his wealth and any other property, but not the house.

This is something that the show shouldn't backtrack on. Otherwise they should've been careful when it was first mentioned. The chances are that the "Ani's and Nandini's son" was not any oversight and mistake.

And if you think about it, why would Nandini's father right Anirudh's child when he wanted to will the house to Nandini. Balraj it in Ani's name, but Nandini's father did not agree despite the fact that Ani was Nandini's husband. Both fathers wanted their own child to have the claim, so the compromise was that their children's child (son) will have the claim. (In a way, the son part puts Nandini and her father at an advantage since if Nandini had given birth to a daughter, the status quo would still be the same--unless one were to fight the rights of the girl child in court.)

Balraj will try to attempt to make it so that Ani's child will have the claim to the house, but if the show were to be consistent then no, that was not what was stated. Ani's and Nandini's child was to be the heir. Not just Ani's child.

I have watched every episode of BRKD
I can assure you the anirudh's heir will be the owner of this house
I remember Balraj saying "agar Ani ka bad ek beta hota toh"
Plus Balraj wouldn't keep meera in the house if it weren't for the baby
Meera is 3 months pregnant now
Nandini's father can claim the house in 6 months
The baby will be born by then and automatically he will the rightful owner
Nandini and anirudh's child , that was only mentioned once
Balraj is so happy not because he has an heir
He will happy because he can now have the house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
As for the main topic, I think it's understandable that Nandini would say that.  As a wife, that will be her reaction.  She's already somewhat understood that Meera came to stay at the house because of Nandini's insistence, but Nandini doesn't want to completely believe it yet.  And not only that, she is not ready to accept or "forgive" Meera.

No matter what, Nandini is the wife.  And as Meera herself said, that gives Nandini the official rights.  

As for her "Ani can't defend himself comment."  It wasn't regarding the cheating, but just her way of not willing to "forgive" Meera just yet.  She knows Ani cheated.  But what she's not completely willing to accept Ani also cheated Meera.  That Meera didn't know.

From the precap, she will seem to come to some kind of realization and go after Meera.  Even if it's just for the sake of the child.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesiresvelvetscarfathenasarwale

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

I have watched every episode of BRKD
I can assure you the anirudh's heir will be the owner of this house
I remember Balraj saying "agar Ani ka bad ek beta hota toh"
Plus Balraj wouldn't keep meera in the house if it weren't for the baby
Meera is 3 months pregnant now
Nandini's father can claim the house in 6 months
The baby will be born by then and automatically he will the rightful owner
Nandini and anirudh's child , that was only mentioned once
Balraj is so happy not because he has an heir
He will happy because he can now have the house

You are right. I just went back to watch the episode. I always watch it with subtitles and I'm pretty sure I remember subtitles as saying Ani's and Nandini's child, and that's what stuck in my mind. 
Hence all my previous posts regarding this came from the memory of the subtitles that said Ani's and Nandin's child.  

But I watched the raw video and it is just Ani's son.  So the subtitles I'm remembering weren't completely accurate.  (Unless this was said somewhere else by Balraj, not in that episode but later on.  But even if it were, the first mention in actual dialogue is just as "Anirudh's son, my grandson.")

Edited by likarsh - 09 April 2013 at 5:50pm

ilovedhanjanird

Rangeelaa Senior Member
Rangeelaa
Rangeelaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yehdil028

see nandini is partly right on her place she is in a state of anger and sadness because of the truth but its not meera's fault so i really feel for meera to. she also lost everything. the only thing i didnt like was nandini telling meera not to put blame on anirrudh i think he is the one to be blamed and i really hope nandini also understands it that her husband was no god atleast knowing his truth she should also move on from the cheater husband how much bitter the truth is its better to realize it. the process will be slow but it should because nandini needs to know the truth of meera also being betrayed by ani
I completely agree with you on that, I understand Nandini being upset of course. But saying not to put the blame on Ani, like what he wasn't a child who didn't know he was married.  That made me so angry.  I don't understand how that comment made she wasn't willing to forgive Meera, Meera didn't even apologize at that point. She is a bit whiny, and that annoys me as well. just my opinion 

ilovedhanjanird

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I'm kinda mad at her too! Ouch
She's saying over and over again that Meera cheated with her and the family! May I ask HOW? Dead
Meera didn't even know about Ani's wife, and when she got to know, she ran away from that house!!
It was Nandini herself who FORCED Meera to come with her to that house! 
Meera was cheated by Ani too!! Then why this anger towards her?? Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfRangeelaailovedhanjanird

Go to top