Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Wow nandini - Page 5

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nandini's "return what is mine" wasn't just referring to Ani. She was referring to her memories of Ani.  

Nandini returned the photos ripped up. But see, there's some truth to that.  That's what Meera's relationship is.  In society she is the other woman, the "mistress" so to speak.  She was with Ani for two years, just as a girlfriend...not as a live in, not as an unofficial marriage.

But once Meera had the child, she has legal rights.  I just don't know how it would work since Ani is dead, and whether or not she had legal rights from the Asthanas rather than Ani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Okay relax , Aditi fans , no one is comparing the two actors
We are talking about the character's reaction
I judge the world from MY PERSPECTIVE
My opinion will not match yours but I don't deserve to be bashed
You don't agree with my opinion , okay! No one if forcing you to
But stop attacking me because I don't approve of nandini's whining
Okay ?
And if you really think this forum is for you to attack openly then it is not

As for someone who commented in another thread about me
I am not the one who is supporting anything my favourite actor does
I don't prefer sanjeeda over Aditi
I have always liked Aditi , but just because I like Aditi I am not obliged to like any of nandini's actions
And stop with the name calling
Just because I think this woman is whining , I am not "mad"
Stop getting so hyper over a fictional character

Just in case if you were partially referring to me along with others, I honesty was not trying to attack you.
Nor was this about Aditi. This was about the character of Nandini, and in my opinion expecting her to stop "whining" and except her's husband gf with her child is demeaning her pain, which I think is hard to understand unless we've been cheated by someone around whom our life literally revolved. So I wanted to voice my opinion on the matter, and was only putting my opinion forth, hopefully in a polite manner ๐Ÿ˜Š
We may not agree on this, but I do enjoy reading some other posts you make on the forum. So I want to make it clear I was not trying to attack, and I hope you haven't taken our disagreements in a bad taste ๐Ÿ˜Š
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tamanna_20

<font color="#663366">Just in case if you were partially referring to me along with others, I honesty was not trying to attack you.</font>
<font color="#663366">Nor was this about Aditi. This was about the character of Nandini, and in my opinion expecting her to stop "whining" and except her's husband gf with her child is demeaning her pain, which I think is hard to understand unless we've been cheated by someone around whom our life literally revolved. So I wanted to voice my opinion on the matter, and was only putting my opinion forth, hopefully in a polite manner๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
<font color="#663366">We may not agree on this, but I do enjoy reading some other posts you make on the forum. So I want to make it clear I was not trying to attack, and I hope you haven't taken our disagreements in a bad taste๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

No no not you , there was another thread opened where some people bashed me
Because I opened this thread and expressed my opinion
nicegirl_good thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Nandini's "return what is mine" wasn't just referring to Ani. She was referring to her memories of Ani.

Nandini returned the photos ripped up. But see, there's some truth to that. That's what Meera's relationship is. In society she is the other woman, the "mistress" so to speak. She was with Ani for two years, just as a girlfriend...not as a live in, not as an unofficial marriage.

But once Meera had the child, she has legal rights. I just don't know how it would work since Ani is dead, and whether or not she had legal rights from the Asthanas rather than Ani.

My only problem is the fault is the guy's but sufferer will be the woman
I know what you're saying
No normal woman would be pleased if they were in nandini's shoes
But one thing though I really think the house is now balraj's
I want this to go back to nandini
But if this is nandini's sasural , it is the child's grandpa's house
KhatamKahani thumbnail
^^ Yes, I agree the house is now Balraj's. But I'm saying even keeping with that scenario.

Meera doesn't have a right to live there.  The reason Meera kept refusing Balraj is because she knows and understands this.  No one in society would find the current living arrangements okay, even if the situation is that the house was never Nandini's family's.  

Balraj could accept the child and provide for it without having her live in that house.  The other scenario of course is that the widow moves out of the house.  That wouldn't be wrong either and is natural if/when she decides to move on, live independently, get remarried or what not).  But it's only been two months and everyone in that house thinks of her as part of the family.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

^^ Yes, I agree the house is now Balraj's. But I'm saying even keeping with that scenario.

Meera doesn't have a right to live there. The reason Meera kept refusing Balraj is because she knows and understands this. No one in society would find the current living arrangements okay, even if the situation is that the house was never Nandini's family's.

Balraj could accept the child and provide for it without having her live in that house. The other scenario of course is that the widow moves out of the house. That wouldn't be wrong either and is natural if/when she decides to move on, live independently, get remarried or what not). But it's only been two months and everyone in that house thinks of her as part of the family.

The only thing I can't seem to come to terms with given meera's character is one moment she is so sympathetic to nandini and the next she is living here
She could propose to Balraj that she loves elsewhere in Delhi
That way they would be in contact with her
Society is a weird thing , meera went against society deciding to keep the baby
Which is fine
But life would be easier for her to go back to London
But of course if she went back to London there would be no show
KhatamKahani thumbnail
About society, I meant to add, not even Biji supports this decision.  She spoke up against it, and Baljaj threw her previous concern for Meera back at Biji, but only callous Balraj would do that.  The situation the previous night and the situation now are different.

I'm sure Biji would be fine with supporting Meera somehow.  She wouldn't want Meera out on the streets in this pregnant state (which I don't think she would be, she could always go to London.)  But what Balraj has done is unbelievable.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Who fake cries on their son's death to get his girlfriend to stay in the house? His tears weren't even geniune.
I wonder if this man loves anyone at all
I think Balraj is venting out his frustration on nandini because she dared to say its her father's house and her house
He definitely didn't like that