Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Any girl in Nandini's place will do the same. Especially wives will understand N's state easily rather than a unmarried girl.

For N, ani is her world. he didn't give her chance to think about him with any other girl. his acting infront of N was very clean and well planned.

a wife won't be ready to share her husband with any other girl.

N come to know about the truth through the pictures. a day back M said ani talks about N to her. whenever n raised doubt Meera handled it nicely without hurting her. I'm not blaming Meera for that. she respected N's feelings.

N will relate M's word about Ani talking about N and now her word about not knowing about N as his wife. both contradicts. N will think about all this and will react this way only. she will take time to realise what has happened to her was created by her husband. surely N will realise M is also a victim like her.

But it will take time. N needs to come out of the shock to understand the truth. In current state N won't be able to grasp the truth behind M. M knows the truth when she entered the house. she too was in the same state. but she realised ani's game between them easily because Ani didn't show interest in marriage. he didn't show interest in taking her to his family. those gives clear clue he is not ready to accept her as wife. M on her own will gave herself to him out of wedlock. this gave her realise the situation easily.

Where as for N, its little difficult as she don't have any doubt on Ani until she got doubt on M. N cannot blame Ani who is not alive now. naturally her anger will turn on M.

I appreciate CVs this move. they done it without any imaginations. they gave the reality to us.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: newt2007

Any girl in Nandini's place will do the same. Especially wives will understand N's state easily rather than a unmarried girl.

For N, ani is her world. he didn't give her chance to think about him with any other girl. his acting infront of N was very clean and well planned.

a wife won't be ready to share her husband with any other girl.

N come to know about the truth through the pictures. a day back M said ani talks about N to her. whenever n raised doubt Meera handled it nicely without hurting her. I'm not blaming Meera for that. she respected N's feelings.

N will relate M's word about Ani talking about N and now her word about not knowing about N as his wife. both contradicts. N will think about all this and will react this way only. she will take time to realise what has happened to her was created by her husband. surely N will realise M is also a victim like her.

But it will take time. N needs to come out of the shock to understand the truth. In current state N won't be able to grasp the truth behind M. M knows the truth when she entered the house. she too was in the same state. but she realised ani's game between them easily because Ani didn't show interest in marriage. he didn't show interest in taking her to his family. those gives clear clue he is not ready to accept her as wife. M on her own will gave herself to him out of wedlock. this gave her realise the situation easily.

Where as for N, its little difficult as she don't have any doubt on Ani until she got doubt on M. N cannot blame Ani who is not alive now. naturally her anger will turn on M.

I appreciate CVs this move. they done it without any imaginations. they gave the reality to us.

No matter how bad a state, going through other people's belongings and destroying their stuff isn't real
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes   N got  over board with blaming everything on  meera  and   somewhat  siding  ANI s betrayal   BUT   fact is Nandini  got biggest shock  of  life Not even 24 hour had passed and ppl  expect  her to act sensible . She knows M for only 2 days and  u expect to trust her as if she long lost  SAHELI

The house clearly belonged to N and A  s son  not M baby . Its only Balraj imagination that A son with one can get him This house Which belonged N s father

If  nandini  is winy and irritating  then for me  meera  has no self respect for herself and  becoming doormat for asthanas  where any one can call her pathetic  and degrade woman and she is listening all this for so called nandini pain.Who she came knoe 2 days back ughhh really.  Anyone  can be this much sacrificing soul???  certainly  NO 

Me watch for nandini and now fast forward meera s MAHANTA.
Edited by -prime- - 11 years ago
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -prime-

Yes   N got  over board with blaming everything on  meera  and   somewhat  siding  ANI s betrayal   BUT   fact is Nandini  got biggest shock  of  life Not even 24 hour had passed and ppl  expect  her to act sensible . She knows M for only 2 days and  u expect to trust her as if she long lost  SAHELI

The house clearly belonged to N and A  s son  not M baby . Its only Balraj imagination that A son with one can get him This house Which belonged N s father

If  nandini  is winy and irritating  then for me  meera  has no self respect for herself and  becoming doormat for asthanas  where any one can call her pathetic  and degrade woman and she is listening all this for so called nandini pain.Who she came knoe 2 days back ughhh really.  Anyone  can be this much sacrificing soul???  certainly  NO 

Me watch for nandini and now fast forward meera s MAHANTA.

totally agree, nandini is just with her reactions, and she should react like this...I suppose this topic maker is a sanjeeda fan and not a meera fan, otherwise she would expect nandini to have the house and be respected there, instead of calling her whiny as he is fighting for her rights and standing up for herself...she is really strong,..I actually wish that nandini's father claims the house back because meera or her child has no right At all over it...It wasn't even anis house it w nandini's 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is a show about two females so obviously there will be time when one will be doing something not so great and the other will do something nice and also the other way round. 

Its about progression of THEIR relationship. I personally dont find anything so strongly wrong about any of their actions SO FAR.

I dont think Nandini was wrong and I dont think Meera is trying to be mahaan. She doesnt even know she'll be staying there. Nandini is reacting this way because she doesnt know Meera is also a victim. The reason Meera was sympathetic and caring towards Nandini is because she knows Nandini is a victim. Over the time Nandini's reaction will also be changing towards Meera. She doesn't know everything yet.  

They both are humans and got flaws. Neither of them showed signs of being a super-human like Tulsi or Parvati. They both showed flaws. 

Some of us really need to calm down and not get so offended with character discussions and criticism. 
Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well being both Meera and Nandini fan I can say I understand the topic makers opinion, Nandini is going a little over-board and seems a bit too whiny thats annoying her, its annoying me as well. I don't know if its the makers fault for showing her like that or writers for Aditi's(still fantastic actress)
Being in shock means being speechless, sad or just stunned not complaining. 
The topic maker has said a billion she understands Nandini's pain even went over the whole baby thing, where she clears says its Ani's baby not Nandini + Ani.
Instead bashing a person or another character just respect peoples opinion, shes not being rude gosh 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

This is a show about two females so obviously there will be time when one will be doing something not so great and the other will do something nice and also the other way round. 

Its about progression of THEIR relationship. I personally dont find anything so strongly wrong about any of their actions SO FAR.

I dont think Nandini was wrong and I dont think Meera is trying to be mahaan. She doesnt even know she'll be staying there. Nandini is reacting this way because she doesnt know Meera is also a victim. The reason Meera was sympathetic and caring towards Nandini is because she knows Nandini is a victim. Over the time Nandini's reaction will also be changing towards Meera. She doesn't know everything yet.  

They both are humans and got flaws. Neither of them showed signs of being a super-human like Tulsi or Parvati. They both showed flaws. 

Some of us really need to calm down and not get so offended with character discussions and criticism. 

A+++ response ðŸ¤—
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

Well being both Meera and Nandini fan I can say I understand the topic makers opinion, Nandini is going a little over-board and seems a bit too whiny thats annoying her, its annoying me as well. I don't know if its the makers fault for showing her like that or writers for Aditi's(still fantastic actress)

Being in shock means being speechless, sad or just stunned not complaining. 
The topic maker has said a billion she understands Nandini's pain even went over the whole baby thing, where she clears says its Ani's baby not Nandini + Ani.
Instead bashing a person or another character just respect peoples opinion, shes not being rude gosh 

Thank you , at least someone understands <3
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If meera stays, then it will cause nandini more pain...in today's episode we saw how much nandini wanted the child...it showed her love trust and devotion...but she's broken...and if meera stays it will break her even more...and I won't like her because all this caring, selfless attitude she has will disappear...it's like she doesn't care for nandini but for herself and her child
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

If meera stays, then it will cause nandini more pain...in today's episode we saw how much nandini wanted the child...it showed her love trust and devotion...but she's broken...and if meera stays it will break her even more...and I won't like her because all this caring, selfless attitude she has will disappear...it's like she doesn't care for nandini but for herself and her child

lol, in a real world, any mother would like her child to have a family
she shouldn't care for nandini
she did enough 
now it's all ani's fault
not her, why should her or her baby pay for it?