Story is progressing in the right direction

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I am the silent reader in this forum..i do read updates of this show once in a while…My goodness ..some people are bashing RK and some are bashing Sultan and madhu…guys guys calm down..and this show is about madhubala not about RK or sultan..yeah Rk is the main lead of this show..madhubala is all about a middle class girl with simple dreams is compelled to act and to everyones surprise a new star is born…imagine if RK redeems and changes then how madhu will enter film industry..i am not suying  RK is right neither I am supporting him..par guys think  RK ek aisa insaan hain jo samaj ta hain ki dhuniya uski isharon pe chalti hain..haan..thoda ziddi aur ghamandi bhi..par dil se bhura nahi..zab koi ladki use pure samaj ke samne ek baar nahi balki char baar thappad mara..tho uski ahem ko dhez pohunchayi aur socha wo acting kar ke madhu ko dhoka diya..par asal main wo khud hi uski pyar main pad gaya…aur haan…jab wo realize karne laga hain aur sultan ko lekar insecure hone laga..remember guys pyar ka pehla step hain insecure…he is slowly realizing it..after all RK koi normal thodi na …bigda hua arrogant ladka hain..itni jaldi line pe nahi aane wala hain…so slowly the story is progressing ..agar rk ab hi sudar gaya to madhu ko film industry main aana naa mumkin hain…rk madhu aur ek pyari family..this is not the story ..chill guys…its rk who forces her to enter film industry..remember guys first promo..show shuru bhi nahi huyi ti…to relax…rk bhi sudrega..dheerese…hero RK ya sultan..story to madhubala ki hain..uski zindagi main wo hi ana hain zo madhu ka pyar deserve karta hain…

Welcome to the forum. I totally agree with you. The story will progress slowly with lots of twist and turns. Sultan track was introduced to cover for RKs absence.
One more post telling it is madhubala only show god ..
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Agree with you! We r finally headed in the right direction again!!! Guess our cvs went on a long break as well and have finally returned and are progressing the story once again!
                     Very good thought and convincing...Slowly all will accept this fact..and whatever it is i m just loving this show and how it goes further..its really intensive story...

I really enjoy them...👏
[QUOTE=xXxNoreen786xXx]Welcome to the forum. I totally agree with you. The story will progress slowly with lots of twist and turns. Sultan track was introduced to cover for RKs absence.[/QUOTE]

u r SADLY mistaken if u think so

vivus absence was temporary 

sultan was meant to mk his entry by march  no matter vivu went honeymooning or not 

if it was all abt rks absence

then cvs wud hv brought SULTAN in january when vivu went to anothr 15 day holiday for the wedding

it was all pre planned
Awesome post👏👏👏Well said!!😊
welcome to the forum...awesome post 👍🏼 ...there are very few people who actually understand the concept of the show even though it appears daily on the montage "MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOOON" I mean com'on how can people afford to ignore that...😕.anyways Hum sab ne toh samjhane ki bahut koshish ki... tum bhi try maarlo u never know it might work...😉😉😃 Edited by aahaaan_rk - 11 years ago