Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 9)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

awwwsmmm!!!awwwsmmm!!
ur post is olwayyys worth reading n hv vry deep thots!!
luvlyyy!!!

Thank you and the pleasure is all mine. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYa

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

awwwsmmm!!!awwwsmmm!!
ur post is olwayyys worth reading n hv vry deep thots!!
luvlyyy!!!

Thank you and the pleasure is all mine. Big smile
Hug   Hug  Hug  Hug  Smile

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Nice post Vicky as usual

Both are so stubborn and confused...I don't want to say anything about them anymore, coz sometimes I am getting fed up of their behaviour...instead of dreaming, maybe they should spent that time to have some serious talks btwn them...it would do them good

Thanks Esha.Big smile... yes, they can talk seriously but about what? And how? They can heal each-other , advise each-other, look after each-other but the current situation is about facing their feelings. Here, you have a complicated , disturbed man and a cranky, in-denial hypersensitive woman. Both on the threshold of falling in /holding back in love. Such people can drive everyone mad but admit that they are in love. People go mad during emotional upheavels. Gul's lovers can write a whole essay on that.LOL

Today actually Asad has admitted that he actually is the MISFIT for Zoe, which I cannot totally understand also...but maybe it is me Confused
What I fail to understand is why Asad keeps comparing himself to Rashied...why doesn't he try to become a much better person than Rashied will ever be ???
I had always thought that at least Asad would want to be better than his coward abu, doing things in a better way than Rashied ever did, but it seems I am mistaken.
Instead of trying to be a better person, he keeps whining and comparing himself to Rashied...whatever Rashied did, he will do too...and that is utter crap I think Angry Angry
Why does Asad also keeps forgetting that he's not only Rashied's son, but also the son of such a beautiful, good hearted human being like Dilshaad ????
Dilshaad who has been through so much, but still has so much love to give...

Ok, lets try. Rashid's betrayal left a never-to-heal wound in young Asad and as he grew , it turned into a septic and a belief that maybe this is how men break the women they love. And here, he sees himself as Rashid's son- Its in my blood, Ammie. I am his son and i will also break somebody's heart. This is what he had told his mother in the beginning of the show . No matter what Dilshad said, Asad cannot free himself from this fear psychosis. Its like , its not even his fear alone - he somehow saw the future of the woman he would love in Dilshad (Zoe).

A ruined childhood often equals to a ruined life on tenterhooks. Maybe you and me can never get it - the minds and hearts of kids from badly broken homes.Ouch

Livingfree

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Hey Vicks... saw ur post...jus got d time for reply!!!!NO 1st PAGE TODAY!!!!Cry

I actually felt dat sumthg is tore apart inside me after watchg tonights epi...I could nt move nor cud think anythg!!!!! I went confused and confused like asya and Good ur post was a lifesaver for me!!!!! If not for ur post...My cribbing wud hv been throughout d  nite !!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Wat to say abt asya...Asad s 1 poor soul...does nt understand dat wat he s doin now is d main reason for der misery and Zoe s tears!!!! Ek BAAR HIMMAT KARLEGA TO DEKHO!!!! Koi  M** Ki  *** would not b able to come in btwn dem...Angry

Felt like packg Tanu in Zoe s suitcase n send in dat taxi to JAHANNUM!!!!AngryAngry

Poor Zoe,,,Cant say anythg for her but Cry...Also aaj Najma ne dil choo liya aaj!!!! What a perfect family dey wud b...ALL 4 R PERFECTOOOThumbs Up

Hope Dilshie and Naajma ko kuch clue mil jaaye asya ke baare mein!!!! and Zoe us Tanu ki bachchi par thoda nazar rakhne lage!!!!

Am sure dat Razia would b Tanu's mom...Relation dialogue sounded symbolic to me!!!! 

Also d Airport announcer dialogue from Zoe was ROFL!!!!!ROFL

Hope dey don separate asya coz dey ll die w/out each other and neither I ll survive to see that...Stern Smile

Thank you.Embarrassed...Baat himmat aur realization ki hi to hai.LOL...AsYa need both of that and desperately. Oh, i love your idea to packing BCA in a taxi to Jahannum.ROFL..I love Tamaatar and she will the happiest if Zoe becomes Asad's begum and her bhabhijaan Wink
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikaamar

Lovely! Very well written.True zoya's dream will come true and that is Almost because of Asad's wish

Thanks a lot.Yes, Asad is Zoe's dream and it will come true.Embarrassed
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Today was the first time it got made clear and was out in the open that Asad is aware of what his feelings for Zoe are, and him knwing what she feels for him too..though I am not sure if Zoe has pinpointed those feelings yet but if, and when she does,I dnt see Zoe to be one to hold back,she will openly admit her love and will persue it no matter how much Asad may try deny it.I can already see the heart break to come  for our Asya...the inner tumoil,the alter ego fight,the achings souls...we really are gana be in for one heck of an emotional rollercoaster ride.With also some light hearted comical moments,with the engagement track,which I am really looking froward to. 
Great analysis as usual Vic!ClapSorry I aint been around much,due to busy work schedules.

Thanks Shaz and i hope all is well with you, I know, work can take life out of life.LOL...LOLZoe is yet to be hit by the realization that she is crazy about Asad and she loves him - but whenever she realizes it, i agree she will open her big mouth and just say it.EmbarrassedAsad has indicated what is to come for him and Zoe. An emotional rollercoaster.

shaz2009

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Superb post Victoria...and a totally emotional epi...
how much the two of them are hurting...they themselves are the biggest hurdles in their lifes...and with people like Tanveer and Razia to agravate it...
the video scene with Najma was really good...
wonder what Ayaan is upto...
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Vicky, this must be your best post in weeks really, loved reading it..

Yup they are granting each other wishes like during that meteor shower. That wish brought them where they are today with new sets of wishes, which they again willingly or unwillinglyConfused asking God to fullfill them.

No I never though he has no emotions, his issues are deep rooted making him one though as he said in interview. Glad those dialog though made it very apparant and clear to those who still dont get him..

Did she really say that the airpost personell gives better send off wishes than him. LOL the girl is funny even when mad like hell.. Love her to core, she would leave him alone he utter those three words(not mat jao ZoyaWink) himself, it will be hell of fun ride... 

Thanks Vineeta and am sorry about all those days when i have not been able to reply to you. Asad-Zoe have always wished for each-other and they don't even realize it - that's the fun! LOL...Zoe always wants three words from Mr.Complicated Khan. Iss baar Asad ko jhakk maarke 'I love you' bolnaa hi padega. Embarrassed

Go to top