Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 8)

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Asad : ' Ek baar ghar jake mu-Ammi ko phone kar dijiyega!' 

It sounded like 'Biwi, ghar phohuch ke phone kardena nahi toh tension se marr jaunga!' ROFL 
OMG!ROFLROFL did he say that?????.I didn't give extra attention to that.That is so hilarious

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Great post like always!!!!
Loved the PS so much.
Best line: world map me newyork kahan hi bhool jaayegi LOL

Thank you. Embarrassed...Asad mil gayaa hai toh Zoe ab New York sirf emails hi bhejegi. ROFL
Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely! Very well written.True zoya's dream will come true and that is Almost because of Asad's wish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

anoom Senior Member
anoom
anoom

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by anoom

Asad always has known that he is been attracted to Zoe. He kept calling her as misfit may be he thinks he too is a misfit for her. Asad will realize that Zoe is actually happy with him. They both will be together as the fate is already written. No BCA or Razia can stop it but just prolong it. 
I don't know why I want Tanveer to be the kitchen always making Kheer always and eating them all by herself too. 

Thank you.Embarrassed...Yes, Asad will have to face the reality that Zoe will only be happy with him.They both have accepted each-other as they are. Tanveer should be in her own kitchen in Kanpur!LOL

Yes. I would love to pack her bags and toss the coin and with no confusion send her home wishing her safe journey. 

MoronsKiMallika

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Today was the first time it got made clear and was out in the open that Asad is aware of what his feelings for Zoe are, and him knwing what she feels for him too..though I am not sure if Zoe has pinpointed those feelings yet but if, and when she does,I dnt see Zoe to be one to hold back,she will openly admit her love and will persue it no matter how much Asad may try deny it.I can already see the heart break to come  for our Asya...the inner tumoil,the alter ego fight,the achings souls...we really are gana be in for one heck of an emotional rollercoaster ride.With also some light hearted comical moments,with the engagement track,which I am really looking froward to. 
Great analysis as usual Vic!ClapSorry I aint been around much,due to busy work schedules.

MoronsKiMallika

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Vicky, this must be your best post in weeks really, loved reading it..

Yup they are granting each other wishes like during that meteor shower. That wish brought them where they are today with new sets of wishes, which they again willingly or unwillinglyConfused asking God to fullfill them.

No I never though he has no emotions, his issues are deep rooted making him one though as he said in interview. Glad those dialog though made it very apparant and clear to those who still dont get him..

Did she really say that the airpost personell gives better send off wishes than him. LOL the girl is funny even when mad like hell.. Love her to core, she would leave him alone he utter those three words(not mat jao ZoyaWink) himself, it will be hell of fun ride... 

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

res

shit late 

unres 

Why am i teary after reading the last lines? Cry 

*sniff sniff* 

The best thing about both of them is that they are rational! But they give up to their hearts at the end of the day. 
Asad knows he is very much in love with Zoya, but then he fears to hurt her. His silence literary kills her, he can see, and then he thinks about the future, he knows he isnt perfect he cant keep her happy, his tempers will make things worse, all he thinks will she be able to bear it?! He cant see tears in her eyes for any reason, he feels like tearing the world into pieces, but then what will he do when he realizes that he is the reason behind her tears?! 

Asad fears to hurt her. Like ever since before, get the pain now go away from me, 
Aag hoon main jal jaoogii!! He loves her so very much that he is ready to sacrifice his love for her tears. 

Let all your dreams come true!
Asad is her dream. Asad himself prophesied that her wishes would come true. Little does he  know that they are his dreams too, which are going to come true soon!

Biggest of all, they very much have taken each other for granted! Embarrassed 

And today's episode was like Biwi going to Maikee for the first time! ROFL 

*sigh!* 

Ayaan should die. He seriously doesnt deserve anything in life. No Humera, no bhai ka pyaar no bhabii ka pyaar, nor moma and dady ka pyaar or anything. Self obsessed like Rishab Sinha! Angry 

Thanks Humptoo.Embarrassed...Yes, Asad has somehow always had this voice at the back of his head - that he will replicate his  father in the heartbreak department at least, if not cowardice and a puppet show. He has no idea that in the future when Gaffur surfaces , he might give up Zoe - as of now, he just feels that his temper and dense persona will keep hurting Zoe. But what he doesn't know is that Zoe is not asking him to change - she has accepted him exactly like he is. 

Yes, it was a very Maaika scene . But yahaan na Zoe Begum maayeke jaana chaahti hai aur na hi Asda Shauhar unhe bhejna chaahte hain. ROFL

Ayaan pataa nahin kab naam karega!LOL

MisHumptyDumpty

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Vicky Ji, loved every bit of your viewClap Beautiful episode...dil khush hogaya :))

Asad - " Hamaare beech jo bhi hai Zoya, woh unsunaa rahe , yahee sahee hai. Tum mere nazdeek aayi, toh main tumhe sirf dard de sakoonga. Hum dono ek doosre ke liye nahiin bane hain. Hum dono ek doosre se bahot alag hain. Tumhaara chale jaana hi sahee hai."

So why were you smiling in the precap Asad miyaWink

Im so relieved that he knows whats going on with his Misfit...you are right he proved that he is not emotionally challengend...it was as if he was saying IN YOUR FACE loosers for calling me emotionally challenged...Me being one of themROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYaMoronsKiMallika

Go to top