Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 7)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Asad : ' Ek baar ghar jake mu-Ammi ko phone kar dijiyega!' 

It sounded like 'Biwi, ghar phohuch ke phone kardena nahi toh tension se marr jaunga!' ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYaMoronsKiMallika..vidhi..

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoom

Asad always has known that he is been attracted to Zoe. He kept calling her as misfit may be he thinks he too is a misfit for her. Asad will realize that Zoe is actually happy with him. They both will be together as the fate is already written. No BCA or Razia can stop it but just prolong it. 
I don't know why I want Tanveer to be the kitchen always making Kheer always and eating them all by herself too. 

Thank you.Embarrassed...Yes, Asad will have to face the reality that Zoe will only be happy with him.They both have accepted each-other as they are. Tanveer should be in her own kitchen in Kanpur!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoomfriendsall

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
awwwsmmm!!!awwwsmmm!!
ur post is olwayyys worth reading n hv vry deep thots!!
luvlyyy!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post Vicky as usual

Both are so stubborn and confused...I don't want to say anything about them anymore, coz sometimes I am getting fed up of their behaviour...instead of dreaming, maybe they should spent that time to have some serious talks btwn them...it would do them good

Today actually Asad has admitted that he actually is the MISFIT for Zoe, which I cannot totally understand also...but maybe it is me Confused
What I fail to understand is why Asad keeps comparing himself to Rashied...why doesn't he try to become a much better person than Rashied will ever be ???
I had always thought that at least Asad would want to be better than his coward abu, doing things in a better way than Rashied ever did, but it seems I am mistaken.
Instead of trying to be a better person, he keeps whining and comparing himself to Rashied...whatever Rashied did, he will do too...and that is utter crap I think Angry Angry
Why does Asad also keeps forgetting that he's not only Rashied's son, but also the son of such a beautiful, good hearted human being like Dilshaad ????
Dilshaad who has been through so much, but still has so much love to give...

Edited by eshasrk - 09 April 2013 at 12:33pm

friendsallMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveQH

such an awesome post! U are a genius! How do u write so beautifuly?! Asad drmz of zoe n zoe drms of hm. N dn he tels her that may al her wishes cm true. Le beta hogaya sapna pura!

Thank you.I don't do anything exceptional - the show is good in its own right. Big smile...Asad ko kya pataa ki Zoe ki wish woh hi hai.Wink
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

That's such a brilliant analysis. Loved it Smile 
For me, the best scene was when Asad acknowledged what he feels for Zoe and how he is fully aware that even she feels something for him. But he thinks that somwhow he is a misfit for her and will give her pain, that's why he has to let her go. You could see how hurt he was while saying this, yet he is drawn to her and can't stop himself from feeling this way. His smile reappears the moment she mentions she isn't leaving in the precap. On the other hand, Zoe is still a confused soul who is like why can't I stop thinking about him and I won't stay now, that's final unless Mr Khan tells me in a straightforward manner that he doesn't want me to go. That's why she gets all the more disappointed after watching the cd because she felt that maybe he'll finally say something that'll give her a reason to stay.  Loved her dialogue, "isse zyada personal goodbye to airport ke announcers kar dete hai" LOL 

And lastly, to mention my fav part of your post. "He touches her through the glass-a symbolism that no matter where Zoe is, how far from him or with whom, he will always watch over her, protect her from the world's winter." Such touching lines, beautifully written.

Thank youEmbarrassed. In Asad's case, to love and to accept that love and the loved one are two opposite things. He has grown up with the fear that he will hurt the woman he loves and the effect continues. Zoe is a tubelight and how! Jab tak ek zor ka jhatkaa nahiin lagega, bas taane maarti rahegi but won't tell him that she loves him.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasa

Oh ho Vicky, such a lovely episode and an equally good analysis. Scatterbrain Zoya and sacrificing Asad were too good todayThumbs Up  

Loved the precap, can't wait to see Kheerveer's face tmrwBig smile

Thank you.Embarrassed...Kheerveer?Shocked...ROFL...O betaa! Kya master stroke hai ye. Ek aur nayaa naam for that bread ki dukaan.LOL...Asad and Zoe will never eat Kheer in their life because of this woman.OuchLOL

Edited by VictoriaHot - 09 April 2013 at 1:09pm

rasafriendsall

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Vicks... saw ur post...jus got d time for reply!!!!NO 1st PAGE TODAY!!!!Cry

I actually felt dat sumthg is tore apart inside me after watchg tonights epi...I could nt move nor cud think anythg!!!!! I went confused and confused like asya and Good ur post was a lifesaver for me!!!!! If not for ur post...My cribbing wud hv been throughout d  nite !!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Wat to say abt asya...Asad s 1 poor soul...does nt understand dat wat he s doin now is d main reason for der misery and Zoe s tears!!!! Ek BAAR HIMMAT KARLEGA TO DEKHO!!!! Koi  M** Ki  *** would not b able to come in btwn dem...Angry

Felt like packg Tanu in Zoe s suitcase n send in dat taxi to JAHANNUM!!!!AngryAngry

Poor Zoe,,,Cant say anythg for her but Cry...Also aaj Najma ne dil choo liya aaj!!!! What a perfect family dey wud b...ALL 4 R PERFECTOOOThumbs Up

Hope Dilshie and Naajma ko kuch clue mil jaaye asya ke baare mein!!!! and Zoe us Tanu ki bachchi par thoda nazar rakhne lage!!!!

Am sure dat Razia would b Tanu's mom...Relation dialogue sounded symbolic to me!!!! 

Also d Airport announcer dialogue from Zoe was ROFL!!!!!ROFL

Hope dey don separate asya coz dey ll die w/out each other and neither I ll survive to see that...Stern Smile

IndidesiMoronsKiMallika

Go to top