Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 6)

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Great post like always!!!!
Loved the PS so much.
Best line: world map me newyork kahan hi bhool jaayegi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Awesome post Vicky.
You write beautifully.
Today's episode was awesome.
Asad's soliloquy proved that he feels something for Zoe but is afraid to let himself flow with those emotions.
It's always a treat to read ur posts Vicky.
Take care!

Thank you.Embarrassed...Asad felt something for Zoe the very first time he saw her.He has held on to that feeling till now but the time for his emotions to take over is nearing.
blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by blueflames

Red

Unres

Arz kia hai

" IMTEHAN-E-ISHQ KA PEHLA SAWAL THHA
AUR SAMNE WO CHEHRA PARI BAJAMAL THHA !
AANKHO MEIN THHI HAYA KE NA POOCHIYE
JANAB NAZREIN JHUKA KE UNKA UTHANA KAMAAL THHA!
HATHO MEIN THHI QALAM-E-WAFA DIL KITAB THHA
PAR HAAL-E-DIL MERA KAHNA MUHAL THHA !
ZER-O-ZABAR BHI RATT KE AAYE THHE GHAR SE HUM
TAYYARIYON MEIN SARF KIYA PURA SAAL THHA !
JUMBISH-E-LAB-E-JANA HAMEIN MAS'HOOR KAR GAYI
HUM HO SAKE NA PASS BUS ITNA SA MALAAL THA.""

Sometimes somethings are at the tip of the tongue...one wants to scream out the haal e dil.. but remains quiet for the Greater Good of Other.
Cux ishq pyar muhabat is noylt about yourself bt the happiness of whom you love.

<font color="#000066">Thank you and i love that piece of poetry! Kisne likhaa hai ye?Big smile...Yes, finally the fans have been given the much awaited answer. Asad is not taking a step towards Zoe because he believes he is a misfit for her. Abb Asad ko kaun samjhaaye ki tum jaise bhi ho, Zoe ko waise hi qubool ho.Embarrassed</font>

Agar asad n xoya realise each others feelings fatak se... what would we do then. Ye ishq ka mamla hai.. ye time leta hai. Its not popcorn jhat pat made n ready to be served..

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmy18

u know what!i love u sooo much for this!Embarrassedu always make me relive the episode with such satisfaction!u just share what i cant share with people u know!mark my words i wanted to say this so many times!u have so much depth in u!finding ur kind of people is so hard!u can see by my post how much emotional i have become with ur post!especially ur p.s!thts sooo true!god bless u where ever u are really!Smile

Thanks Sowmy and thank you for all the love. These are such beautiful things to say.Hug...if my writing is of any use to you, i consider myself well-serving in that case.Embarrassed

sowmy18

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

What a beautiful post Vicky as usual, I fall short of words to say when I read it. Firstly welcome back I missed reading your posts after the episode Hug

I loved how we got to know so many insights to both Asad and Zoya's feelings today. And it was only possible through those dreams that annoy us at times, because they aren't reality yet. But I think those dreams say more than the real moments between them do. Today we got to know what we all already understood but some yet needed to hear in clear words lol that Asad isn't stupid or slow not to realize what is between them but is scared to give a name of testify it with his own words.. And Zoya though sure of what she wants yet hasn't realized why she wants it so much. The realization towards it won't be easy but definitely the journey to it will bring them closer. And what I really love about QH is the essence of the love story. Its unsaid, mostly in their subconscious but yet its so real.

Thanks Ankita and here's hugging you back!Hug...Correct. We needed these dreams and imaginations between Asad and Zoe to understand what they are going through in their hearts. AsYa are madly in love with each-other but the 'space between them' won't demand any less than a test to be covered.Embarrassed
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishithasharma

wow so beautifully written post...

Thank you.Big smile
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lovely post..Honestly, Asad is such an idiotLOL He has no idea what he wants for himself..one moment he wants Zoe to stay away for her own good and the next moment he sulks that she called for a taxiLOL Due to his mixed signals, he is actually making Zoe look crazy and bipolar in front of Dilshad and Tamatar with her flip flopLOL The dream sequences were so beautifully conceived..Asad finally acknowledged atleast to himself that something exists between the two of them..His message was honestly hilarious..Who says stuff like 'hope you had a pleasant stay', 'hope all your dreams come true', 'all the best for your future' with such a matter of fact attitude to someone who stayed at your place for so long..For a moment, he actually looked like a hotel manager who was enquiring if the customer enjoyed her stay and then wishing her a pleasant journeyLOL I cant wait to watch tomorrow's epi mainly to check out that biatch's reactionAngry She was so freakin annoying todaySleepy Of course that lil smile of Asad was the icing on the cakeEmbarrassed

Thanks Roggie. Arre?Shocked...Restrained Emotiona ise kehte hain.LOL...Asad can write a whole thesis on how-to-mask-your-sentiments-and-confuse -everyone.ROFL...Zoe distinction lekar pass hogi Asad ki class mein.

BCA will make one more bowl of Kheer tomorrow.AngryLOL
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
un res page 2. Embarrassed

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top