Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 4)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
What a beautiful post Vicky as usual, I fall short of words to say when I read it. Firstly welcome back I missed reading your posts after the episode Hug

I loved how we got to know so many insights to both Asad and Zoya's feelings today. And it was only possible through those dreams that annoy us at times, because they aren't reality yet. But I think those dreams say more than the real moments between them do. Today we got to know what we all already understood but some yet needed to hear in clear words lol that Asad isn't stupid or slow not to realize what is between them but is scared to give a name of testify it with his own words.. And Zoya though sure of what she wants yet hasn't realized why she wants it so much. The realization towards it won't be easy but definitely the journey to it will bring them closer. And what I really love about QH is the essence of the love story. Its unsaid, mostly in their subconscious but yet its so real.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.MoronsKiMallika

nishithasharma Goldie
nishithasharma
nishithasharma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

wow so beautifully written post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by Ishaaxx

ClapOMG

Clap

"He is just very very scared that he is the one who is a 'misfit' for Zoe. He believes himself incapable of being an ideal lover and husband to her.Asad knows Zoe has feelings for him - he has known it for a long time- and he is aware of what he feels for her. The voice of the future in his subconscious mind has always told him - You are destined to break the heart of the woman you love. Just like your father did. You will only bring her misery. Back off."

Till the last moment , till her snappy remark to that bhukkad salwaar kameez , Zoe expected that Asad will do a u-turn, come running into her arms, wrap her in a bear hug , wipe her tears and tell her- Mutt jaao, Zoya. If not that , look into my eyes and say something that gives me hope that am not just a guest. That you don't want me to leave you

BCA may have destroyed the CD but she cannot fight destiny and providence. If Asad's plea has to reach Zoe, it will reach  Zoe by hook or crook. Providence has put its plan into action - and that plan is to keep Asad tied to Zoe and vice versa. And that will happen as we saw in the precap. Remember what Asad wished Zoe last night? That may all her dreams come true.Asad is Zoe's dream and at least for now, nobody is gonna stand in its way. 

Ayaan, bhaagna bandh kar aur munh ka shutter khol. Just look at that princess! Humzie is so emotionally wrought that you 'love' her. Don't love her but tell her the truth. 

Hmm. Love is complicated. Its true. But once you go through that complication - it liberates you, evolves you, makes you meet the real you and above all, it REVEALS you. That is what we saw today. The night before Zoe's hop and skip exit was the heaviest for Asad and Zoe. They both could not sleep, they imagined each-other , dreamed about each-other , longed for each-other. 

WAH WAH Tussi great Ho!

What can I say or add after this Haye!

You spoke my mind thoroughly like always !

Lovely post  Vicky !

Thank you. You guys deserve awards for reading my essays.LOL

Haha , you deserve bigger award for writing so well darling ! :P

Edited by Ishaaxx - 09 April 2013 at 11:44am

NpdeepaMoronsKiMallika

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Lovely post..Honestly, Asad is such an idiotLOL He has no idea what he wants for himself..one moment he wants Zoe to stay away for her own good and the next moment he sulks that she called for a taxiLOL Due to his mixed signals, he is actually making Zoe look crazy and bipolar in front of Dilshad and Tamatar with her flip flopLOL The dream sequences were so beautifully conceived..Asad finally acknowledged atleast to himself that something exists between the two of them..His message was honestly hilarious..Who says stuff like 'hope you had a pleasant stay', 'hope all your dreams come true', 'all the best for your future' with such a matter of fact attitude to someone who stayed at your place for so long..For a moment, he actually looked like a hotel manager who was enquiring if the customer enjoyed her stay and then wishing her a pleasant journeyLOL I cant wait to watch tomorrow's epi mainly to check out that biatch's reactionAngry She was so freakin annoying todaySleepy Of course that lil smile of Asad was the icing on the cakeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepasam.MoronsKiMallika

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
unres on pg 1Big smile
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I havent read it yet but...

Everyone says "res" like they're reserving a table at the hottest restaurant in town! LOLLOL

Ooohhh your post just made me want to cry...just like the scene where Zoya was watching the video. And the out of body hug Day Dreaming 
Since it is evident now that Asad sees himself as a misfit and can only give pain and not happiness I will give him a break. After reading your post i just wanna give my babies AsYa a hug now. I feel so bad for them. BUT tomorrow is a new day with good things to come Big smile Tanu fails once again!! 
Lovely post Vicky always a pleasure reading your thoughts Smile

Thank you and its not my fault! You muffins spoil me bad.LOL...Asad can run as much as he wants, ghoom phir ke Zoe ke gale hi padhna hai issne. Zoe has stayed back for Asad and there is a limit to which he can fight his feelings for her.Wink

sowmy18DreA

anoom Senior Member
anoom
anoom

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Asad always has known that he is been attracted to Zoe. He kept calling her as misfit may be he thinks he too is a misfit for her. Asad will realize that Zoe is actually happy with him. They both will be together as the fate is already written. No BCA or Razia can stop it but just prolong it. 
I don't know why I want Tanveer to be the kitchen always making Kheer always and eating them all by herself too. 

MoronsKiMallika

Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
such an awesome post! U are a genius! How do u write so beautifuly?! Asad drmz of zoe n zoe drms of hm. N dn he tels her that may al her wishes cm true. Le beta hogaya sapna pura!

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top