Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 3)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

wow great analysis Vicky!!!!!

I loved all of AsYa scenes today, so beautiful!!!!!!! My favorite scene was when Asad says that both are attracted to each other but they can't be together that scene stole the show for me. AsYa are meant to be together forever!!!!! Nothing can tear them apart. The precap is the proof for that.

Thank you.:-)...Asad confessed it to himself, to the audience that he knows him and Zoe love each-other , but its better if they don't have a future together because he will bring her a lot of suffering. But, its pointless now because destiny's plan is ON.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.KaBhiinlove

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
UN res page 1 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Un res pg 1 LOL
Sorry i wont do it again Big smile

MoronsKiMallika

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Awesome post Vicky.
You write beautifully.
Today's episode was awesome.
Asad's soliloquy proved that he feels something for Zoe but is afraid to let himself flow with those emotions.
It's always a treat to read ur posts Vicky.
Take care!

MoronsKiMallika

sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
u know what!i love u sooo much for this!Embarrassedu always make me relive the episode with such satisfaction!u just share what i cant share with people u know!mark my words i wanted to say this so many times!u have so much depth in u!finding ur kind of people is so hard!u can see by my post how much emotional i have become with ur post!especially ur p.s!thts sooo true!god bless u where ever u are really!Smile

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

ClapOMG

Clap

"He is just very very scared that he is the one who is a 'misfit' for Zoe. He believes himself incapable of being an ideal lover and husband to her.Asad knows Zoe has feelings for him - he has known it for a long time- and he is aware of what he feels for her. The voice of the future in his subconscious mind has always told him - You are destined to break the heart of the woman you love. Just like your father did. You will only bring her misery. Back off."

Till the last moment , till her snappy remark to that bhukkad salwaar kameez , Zoe expected that Asad will do a u-turn, come running into her arms, wrap her in a bear hug , wipe her tears and tell her- Mutt jaao, Zoya. If not that , look into my eyes and say something that gives me hope that am not just a guest. That you don't want me to leave you

BCA may have destroyed the CD but she cannot fight destiny and providence. If Asad's plea has to reach Zoe, it will reach  Zoe by hook or crook. Providence has put its plan into action - and that plan is to keep Asad tied to Zoe and vice versa. And that will happen as we saw in the precap. Remember what Asad wished Zoe last night? That may all her dreams come true.Asad is Zoe's dream and at least for now, nobody is gonna stand in its way. 

Ayaan, bhaagna bandh kar aur munh ka shutter khol. Just look at that princess! Humzie is so emotionally wrought that you 'love' her. Don't love her but tell her the truth. 

Hmm. Love is complicated. Its true. But once you go through that complication - it liberates you, evolves you, makes you meet the real you and above all, it REVEALS you. That is what we saw today. The night before Zoe's hop and skip exit was the heaviest for Asad and Zoe. They both could not sleep, they imagined each-other , dreamed about each-other , longed for each-other. 

WAH WAH Tussi great Ho!

What can I say or add after this Haye!

You spoke my mind thoroughly like always !

Lovely post  Vicky !

Thank you. You guys deserve awards for reading my essays.LOL

FhatTheWuck.

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Unresd on page 1 Wink
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

Red

Unres

Arz kia hai

" IMTEHAN-E-ISHQ KA PEHLA SAWAL THHA
AUR SAMNE WO CHEHRA PARI BAJAMAL THHA !
AANKHO MEIN THHI HAYA KE NA POOCHIYE
JANAB NAZREIN JHUKA KE UNKA UTHANA KAMAAL THHA!
HATHO MEIN THHI QALAM-E-WAFA DIL KITAB THHA
PAR HAAL-E-DIL MERA KAHNA MUHAL THHA !
ZER-O-ZABAR BHI RATT KE AAYE THHE GHAR SE HUM
TAYYARIYON MEIN SARF KIYA PURA SAAL THHA !
JUMBISH-E-LAB-E-JANA HAMEIN MAS'HOOR KAR GAYI
HUM HO SAKE NA PASS BUS ITNA SA MALAAL THA.""

Sometimes somethings are at the tip of the tongue...one wants to scream out the haal e dil.. but remains quiet for the Greater Good of Other.
Cux ishq pyar muhabat is noylt about yourself bt the happiness of whom you love.

Thank you and i love that piece of poetry! Kisne likhaa hai ye?Big smile...Yes, finally the fans have been given the much awaited answer. Asad is not taking a step towards Zoe because he believes he is a misfit for her. Abb Asad ko kaun samjhaaye ki tum jaise bhi ho, Zoe ko waise hi qubool ho.Embarrassed

blueflames

Go to top