Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true. (Page 2)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
res

shit late 

unres 

Why am i teary after reading the last lines? Cry 

*sniff sniff* 

The best thing about both of them is that they are rational! But they give up to their hearts at the end of the day. 
Asad knows he is very much in love with Zoya, but then he fears to hurt her. His silence literary kills her, he can see, and then he thinks about the future, he knows he isnt perfect he cant keep her happy, his tempers will make things worse, all he thinks will she be able to bear it?! He cant see tears in her eyes for any reason, he feels like tearing the world into pieces, but then what will he do when he realizes that he is the reason behind her tears?! 

Asad fears to hurt her. Like ever since before, get the pain now go away from me, 
Aag hoon main jal jaoogii!! He loves her so very much that he is ready to sacrifice his love for her tears. 

Let all your dreams come true!
Asad is her dream. Asad himself prophesied that her wishes would come true. Little does he  know that they are his dreams too, which are going to come true soon!

Biggest of all, they very much have taken each other for granted! Embarrassed 

And today's episode was like Biwi going to Maikee for the first time! ROFL 

*sigh!* 

Ayaan should die. He seriously doesnt deserve anything in life. No Humera, no bhai ka pyaar no bhabii ka pyaar, nor moma and dady ka pyaar or anything. Self obsessed like Rishab Sinha! Angry 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 09 April 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neenabinuMoronsKiMallikaDreAFhatTheWuck.

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Second page GRRR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Waiting.Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neenabinuDreAFhatTheWuck.

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MoronsKiMallika

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Today Asad spoke his heart out himself. He indirectly admitted he has fallen for Zoya. He doesnt want her to go yet wants her to stay. He doesnt want her in his life because he thinks he will hurt her. Cmon my lion, you a man who can give a lifelong commitment Dnt be afraid. I know you will keep you lady happy. I feel sad for Asad. He is the man with most emotions in QH. As for Zoya, she thinks and is like " Why do I think about him .We meet many people in our life..." but if you meet that one person who makes your life special, you will not forget Zoya. They both have a unique bonding. Silence and unspoken love. Zoya was adamant that she will stay if Asad says so. Why? Simple She loves him. Today for the first time I actually saw Asad admitting his mistake. I like the slow, minor changes in him. Cant wait to see wht happens later in AsYa's life.
Humeira- The poor lover girl. I feel so bad for her. Such a nice, innocent soul and the family is nothing but a piece of waste. Ayaan you need to learn to value relations. Even Asad is not as stone hearted as you are. You are nothing but a coward breaking a girl's heart.
Volaa girl you wrote so well^^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.MoronsKiMallika

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Big smile I really hope Asad's wishes for zoya come true ,she gets love a family everything she deserves that fate had kept away from her. Hope asad gets over his fears and gives zoya her dreams .Hopefully fate keeps intervening in tanveer's evil plans ! Don't want to talk about the other family just hope humiera does not get trapped in a marriage she doesn't deserve cause of her evil mother and ayaan who seems to have borrowed rashid's personality !

MoronsKiMallika

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
VICky...well said...loved as usual.. also ur P.S lines that is well true...impressed...
about the symbolism --- in his room while he was reading a book " The Space Between Us" he imagined himself moving towards the window but there were hurdles in between them.. mainly the Music box...so her father's truth might come in between them in the future...

Edited by Npdeepa - 09 April 2013 at 12:06pm

MoronsKiMallika

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Beautiful, Vicky! ...as always!

Your PS lines are simply marvellous... You have such a way with words! Amazing! Clap

Coming to episode - was a nice one. I enjoyed the interactions of Razia with both BCA and Shireen... Badi Bi is in trouble - she has been underestimating Razia a bit too much.

My heart goes to Humeira. Poor girl - she deserves to get to know the truth now and that too from Ayaan. Can somebody slap some sense into that Ayaan?

Coming to my favourite Asad and Zoya - they are in love and at least one of them recognizes it to some extent as "unsuna, unkahaa kheenchaav". The other one is clueless - and has stopped wondering why Asad is affecting her so much. Wonder when she will stop being oblivious to her feelings.

Yes, as of now, BCA's machinations will not work... there will be the separation at some point in time. 
Wonder if BCA 's machinations will drive this... I think so - at some point Asad will be forced to leave Zoya - I believe, that for Asad to empathise and reconcile with Rashid, he will need to be in a similar position - stay away from people he loves for their safety... 

Or would it be the Ghafoor revelation that will be responsible...

As of now I shall enjoy their blossoming love story. Oh Yes, the precap - typical Zoya - changing her mind the very last moment - and as she said that, she was looking NOT at dilshad or Najma but at Asad who was wheeling her suitcase... And his smile... - how sweet was that! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepasam.MoronsKiMallika

Go to top