Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lovely post..Honestly, Asad is such an idiot๐Ÿ˜† He has no idea what he wants for himself..one moment he wants Zoe to stay away for her own good and the next moment he sulks that she called for a taxi๐Ÿ˜† Due to his mixed signals, he is actually making Zoe look crazy and bipolar in front of Dilshad and Tamatar with her flip flop๐Ÿ˜† The dream sequences were so beautifully conceived..Asad finally acknowledged atleast to himself that something exists between the two of them..His message was honestly hilarious..Who says stuff like 'hope you had a pleasant stay', 'hope all your dreams come true', 'all the best for your future' with such a matter of fact attitude to someone who stayed at your place for so long..For a moment, he actually looked like a hotel manager who was enquiring if the customer enjoyed her stay and then wishing her a pleasant journey๐Ÿ˜† I cant wait to watch tomorrow's epi mainly to check out that biatch's reaction๐Ÿ˜ก She was so freakin annoying today๐Ÿฅฑ Of course that lil smile of Asad was the icing on the cake๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Roggie. Arre?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Restrained Emotiona ise kehte hain.๐Ÿ˜†...Asad can write a whole thesis on how-to-mask-your-sentiments-and-confuse -everyone.๐Ÿคฃ...Zoe distinction lekar pass hogi Asad ki class mein.

BCA will make one more bowl of Kheer tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
un res page 2. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Asad : ' Ek baar ghar jake mu-Ammi ko phone kar dijiyega!' 

It sounded like 'Biwi, ghar phohuch ke phone kardena nahi toh tension se marr jaunga!' ๐Ÿคฃ 
This content was originally posted by: anoom

Asad always has known that he is been attracted to Zoe. He kept calling her as misfit may be he thinks he too is a misfit for her. Asad will realize that Zoe is actually happy with him. They both will be together as the fate is already written. No BCA or Razia can stop it but just prolong it. 

I don't know why I want Tanveer to be the kitchen always making Kheer always and eating them all by herself too. 

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ณ...Yes, Asad will have to face the reality that Zoe will only be happy with him.They both have accepted each-other as they are. Tanveer should be in her own kitchen in Kanpur!๐Ÿ˜†
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwsmmm!!!awwwsmmm!!
ur post is olwayyys worth reading n hv vry deep thots!!
luvlyyy!!!
eshasrk thumbnail
Nice post Vicky as usual

Both are so stubborn and confused...I don't want to say anything about them anymore, coz sometimes I am getting fed up of their behaviour...instead of dreaming, maybe they should spent that time to have some serious talks btwn them...it would do them good

Today actually Asad has admitted that he actually is the MISFIT for Zoe, which I cannot totally understand also...but maybe it is me ๐Ÿ˜•
What I fail to understand is why Asad keeps comparing himself to Rashied...why doesn't he try to become a much better person than Rashied will ever be ???
I had always thought that at least Asad would want to be better than his coward abu, doing things in a better way than Rashied ever did, but it seems I am mistaken.
Instead of trying to be a better person, he keeps whining and comparing himself to Rashied...whatever Rashied did, he will do too...and that is utter crap I think ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Why does Asad also keeps forgetting that he's not only Rashied's son, but also the son of such a beautiful, good hearted human being like Dilshaad ????
Dilshaad who has been through so much, but still has so much love to give...

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: loveQH

such an awesome post! U are a genius! How do u write so beautifuly?! Asad drmz of zoe n zoe drms of hm. N dn he tels her that may al her wishes cm true. Le beta hogaya sapna pura!

Thank you.I don't do anything exceptional - the show is good in its own right. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Asad ko kya pataa ki Zoe ki wish woh hi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: s120

That's such a brilliant analysis. Loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š 

For me, the best scene was when Asad acknowledged what he feels for Zoe and how he is fully aware that even she feels something for him. But he thinks that somwhow he is a misfit for her and will give her pain, that's why he has to let her go. You could see how hurt he was while saying this, yet he is drawn to her and can't stop himself from feeling this way. His smile reappears the moment she mentions she isn't leaving in the precap. On the other hand, Zoe is still a confused soul who is like why can't I stop thinking about him and I won't stay now, that's final unless Mr Khan tells me in a straightforward manner that he doesn't want me to go. That's why she gets all the more disappointed after watching the cd because she felt that maybe he'll finally say something that'll give her a reason to stay.  Loved her dialogue, "isse zyada personal goodbye to airport ke announcers kar dete hai" ๐Ÿ˜† 

And lastly, to mention my fav part of your post. "He touches her through the glass-a symbolism that no matter where Zoe is, how far from him or with whom, he will always watch over her, protect her from the world's winter." Such touching lines, beautifully written.

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ. In Asad's case, to love and to accept that love and the loved one are two opposite things. He has grown up with the fear that he will hurt the woman he loves and the effect continues. Zoe is a tubelight and how! Jab tak ek zor ka jhatkaa nahiin lagega, bas taane maarti rahegi but won't tell him that she loves him.๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: rasa

Oh ho Vicky, such a lovely episode and an equally good analysis. Scatterbrain Zoya and sacrificing Asad were too good today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  

Loved the precap, can't wait to see Kheerveer's face tmrw๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ณ...Kheerveer?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿคฃ...O betaa! Kya master stroke hai ye. Ek aur nayaa naam for that bread ki dukaan.๐Ÿ˜†...Asad and Zoe will never eat Kheer in their life because of this woman.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago