Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: I hope all your dreams come true.

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

"Have a safe flight. I hope all your dreams come true."

Never could have Asad even imagined in his own dreams that this statement of his as a part of his goodbye message to Zoe will be a genie wish granted to Zoe by the lamp of destiny. Him, his home, his mother , his sister , his life are Zoe's dreams. And Asad prayed that whatever she wants , she is granted in life. Tada! Here, comes the first step in that direction - the laptop choosing to be smarter than Asad and recording what his heart wants, not his mind. Finally , the much awaited 'Mutt Jaao, Zoya" happens. 

Asad - " Hamaare beech jo bhi hai Zoya, woh unsunaa rahe , yahee sahee hai. Tum mere nazdeek aayi, toh main tumhe sirf dard de sakoonga. Hum dono ek doosre ke liye nahiin bane hain. Hum dono ek doosre se bahot alag hain. Tumhaara chale jaana hi sahee hai."

I hope everyone has got their answer now. Asad is not emotionally  challenged, he is not a novice or slow as a man or a lover. He is just very very scared that he is the one who is a 'misfit' for Zoe. He believes himself incapable of being an ideal lover and husband to her.Asad knows Zoe has feelings for him - he has known it for a long time- and he is aware of what he feels for her. The voice of the future in his subconscious mind has always told him - You are destined to break the heart of the woman you love. Just like your father did. You will only bring her misery. Back off. 

Zoe - " Bas? Yahee kehnaa tha aapko mujhse? Mr.Khan, aap kya waakai mein aise hi aadmi hain? Isse zyada personal goodbye toh airport ke announcers kar dete hain." 

Till the last moment , till her snappy remark to that bhukkad salwaar kameez , Zoe expected that Asad will do a u-turn, come running into her arms, wrap her in a bear hug , wipe her tears and tell her- Mutt jaao, Zoya. If not that , look into my eyes and say something that gives me hope that am not just a guest. That you don't want me to leave you. Asad only said a more formal version of what Dilshie and Tamaatar had said , but Zoe didn't want to hear that. She cared two hoots about the flight , the adios, the taxi outside, New York. She , like a little girl standing outside a candyshop and looking at all the lovely candies wanted Asad to say something that would make her heart beat and her feet stop from stepping out of Khan Mansion. 

Hmm. Love is complicated. Its true. But once you go through that complication - it liberates you, evolves you, makes you meet the real you and above all, it REVEALS you. That is what we saw today. The night before Zoe's hop and skip exit was the heaviest for Asad and Zoe. They both could not sleep, they imagined each-other , dreamed about each-other , longed for each-other. Asad , restless, disturbed , tried hard to convince himself that he has to see Zoe as a guest only. Snap out of feelings and face the reality. But the very next moment, he imagines her sitting outside his window - sad and gloomy with the music box. He touches her through the glass- a symbolism that no matter where Zoe is , how far from him or with whom, he will always watch over her, protect her from the world's winter. When he pulls out of his reveries , he realizes that she is not there and he returns to his heart's disturbia. 

Zoe knows she wants to hear something from Asad that he will say looking straight into her eyes and minus any confusion. She is angry and scorned but she confesses it to you that even now, if Asad came and said just once - Mutt jaao, Zoya, she will forget where New York is on the world map. Her dreams are opposite of   Asad's ' I will always look after you' dream. She dreams of Asad tenderly holding her and she hugs him- or rather its a soul embrace. Her dream symbolizes that she sees Asad as her home and she is the safest and at peace in his arms. Truly believing that Asad will always be her winter blanket. 

The night ends but the gloom, emotional angst and sadness doesn't. Asad is trying to busy himself in his work and that cab call disturbs and injures him again - So, am so hopeless that she doesn't want me to drop her to the airport, even? Zoe is already emotional with Tamaatar's goodbye and that CD. When she sees it tearfully, her heart once again hopes that just now, Asad will walk in, hold her, rest her head on his shoulder and caress her head to peace. But Asad is not there . Instead, there is a message from which she perceives as a 'get lost' from him. Infuriated, frustrated and confused by both her own heart and Asad , she goes charging at him. She hunts him down so that she can ensure that Asad really didn't want to say anything else? When Asad stays quiet and cold, Zoe goes and takes it out on Tanveer and for a change, you don't feel bad about the third party getting thrashed. 

Asad is dense but he knows what he feels and somehow he can sense the future. Zoe is intense and she may not know it yet that she loves Asad but she knows she wants to hear something from him, see something in him that gives her hope. They both are lost in the labyrinth of their hearts and their hearts are proving more muscular and tougher than them. Like its said, the heart wants what it wants - and till date no human being has arrived at any logical explanation for this. 

BCA may have destroyed the CD but she cannot fight destiny and providence. If Asad's plea has to reach Zoe, it will reach  Zoe by hook or crook. Providence has put its plan into action - and that plan is to keep Asad tied to Zoe and vice versa. And that will happen as we saw in the precap. Remember what Asad wished Zoe last night? That may all her dreams come true.Asad is Zoe's dream and at least for now, nobody is gonna stand in its way. 

As for the rest of the episode, i liked Razia's beizzati-karo session with BCA. Matlab kisi ki beizzati karwani ho, toh Razia ko bulaa lo. I love her bashing of BCA minus abuse to her bloodline and background. Still, the best scene in the other house was of Razia-Shireen-Badi Bi. Didn't we say that Badi Bi is chewing more than what she can bite? One oversmart act and that too witnessed by Shireen. Razia took less than 5 minutes aur saara game hi sar ke bal ultaa kar diyaa.Ab Shireen ko kya samjhaaogi Badi Bi? 

Ayaan, bhaagna bandh kar aur munh ka shutter khol. Just look at that princess! Humzie is so emotionally wrought that you 'love' her. Don't love her but tell her the truth. 

P.S- Today, Zoe said that people meet, people part and life goes on. True. But when soulmates like Asad and Zoe meet, they should not part. When they do, they don't go alone, they take each-other away from each-other. What is left behind are two people who walk around the world with a huge hollow inside them - counting days and waiting for life to end, in the hope that maybe that is when this hollow will get filled with the soil of the grave. 

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainisakuno1dawn08AnamikaojhaBrindavanamAAK-StylishAsYaNazz1992Starshinafaariah22soumyasinghMayaB5VansarasaLuxCalSATD06recoupsut1AphroditeJPRulesAsyaalwayssimisim48DrNoureenkajenvirmanfarha15_TheWhitePele_jemii_Aaniya_fee-feeIndidesianoomcosminabindasssoldoozJassiegAnkaheeFazidaK18errahsowmy18nihamrmjaswzam123hsvsfriendsallNoe123jazmeenkaussarNishitaraoSiri22.MrsNatePeters.ksen-iLoveKaran-sophie420luv_virman_vineeta_Madame_NoddyApplefEnlightmentNikita_SmithLuvUAsYagieeohsehun.Arpimugfancool_srimilinda.shreyzMAYURFAN001sam.-Shormi-blueflamesrendezvousvinLaila2009janu1610Rach..Nabi.smiley_liziKaBhiinlovezara-KSG-malikcrazy4KASH_ARNithiya95..vidhi..tranquilsoul..neenabinuviya.mallik4evacountingstarzabditory.raneebDreArogerrocksMisHumptyDumptyFhatTheWuck.shaz2009_Oishi_-Anku-blessing-beauty

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Red

Unres

Arz kia hai

" IMTEHAN-E-ISHQ KA PEHLA SAWAL THHA
AUR SAMNE WO CHEHRA PARI BAJAMAL THHA !
AANKHO MEIN THHI HAYA KE NA POOCHIYE
JANAB NAZREIN JHUKA KE UNKA UTHANA KAMAAL THHA!
HATHO MEIN THHI QALAM-E-WAFA DIL KITAB THHA
PAR HAAL-E-DIL MERA KAHNA MUHAL THHA !
ZER-O-ZABAR BHI RATT KE AAYE THHE GHAR SE HUM
TAYYARIYON MEIN SARF KIYA PURA SAAL THHA !
JUMBISH-E-LAB-E-JANA HAMEIN MAS'HOOR KAR GAYI
HUM HO SAKE NA PASS BUS ITNA SA MALAAL THA.""

Sometimes somethings are at the tip of the tongue...one wants to scream out the haal e dil.. but remains quiet for the Greater Good of Other.
Cux ishq pyar muhabat is not about yourself bt the happiness of whom you love.

Edited by blueflames - 09 April 2013 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallMoronsKiMallika

havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
It's like you read our minds, Vic.

You write so frickin' beautifully.

You are just a genius. 

The entire confrontation between Asad and Zoya was heartbreaking, yet so bloody beautiful.

Even a skunk would've known that Asad has it bad for Zoya.

Ah, angst. :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshinaIndidesibindasssJPRulessam.KaBhiinlovecrazy4KASH_ARMoronsKiMallikaDreAMisHumptyDumpty

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ClapOMG

Clap

"He is just very very scared that he is the one who is a 'misfit' for Zoe. He believes himself incapable of being an ideal lover and husband to her.Asad knows Zoe has feelings for him - he has known it for a long time- and he is aware of what he feels for her. The voice of the future in his subconscious mind has always told him - You are destined to break the heart of the woman you love. Just like your father did. You will only bring her misery. Back off."

Till the last moment , till her snappy remark to that bhukkad salwaar kameez , Zoe expected that Asad will do a u-turn, come running into her arms, wrap her in a bear hug , wipe her tears and tell her- Mutt jaao, Zoya. If not that , look into my eyes and say something that gives me hope that am not just a guest. That you don't want me to leave you

BCA may have destroyed the CD but she cannot fight destiny and providence. If Asad's plea has to reach Zoe, it will reach  Zoe by hook or crook. Providence has put its plan into action - and that plan is to keep Asad tied to Zoe and vice versa. And that will happen as we saw in the precap. Remember what Asad wished Zoe last night? That may all her dreams come true.Asad is Zoe's dream and at least for now, nobody is gonna stand in its way. 

Ayaan, bhaagna bandh kar aur munh ka shutter khol. Just look at that princess! Humzie is so emotionally wrought that you 'love' her. Don't love her but tell her the truth. 

Hmm. Love is complicated. Its true. But once you go through that complication - it liberates you, evolves you, makes you meet the real you and above all, it REVEALS you. That is what we saw today. The night before Zoe's hop and skip exit was the heaviest for Asad and Zoe. They both could not sleep, they imagined each-other , dreamed about each-other , longed for each-other. 

WAH WAH Tussi great Ho!

What can I say or add after this Haye!

You spoke my mind thoroughly like always !

Lovely post  Vicky !

Edited by Ishaaxx - 09 April 2013 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

It's like you read our minds, Vic.

You write so frickin' beautifully.

You are just a genius. 

The entire confrontation between Asad and Zoya was heartbreaking, yet so bloody beautiful.

Even a skunk would've known that Asad has it bad for Zoya.

Ah, angst. :)

Thank you.Embarrassed...Complicated yet true love is always endearing and enlightening to study. Angst and intensity are what make AsYa so exciting. Asad has sensed the future and yet he cannot help but smile in the precap that Zoe is staying back. For him. He knows it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepasam.

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

RES
Unres 

that was such a beautiful analysis 
indeed Asad wish is gonna come true hopefully in todays episode 
And yes Asad is not an emotionally challenged person instead he is a very emotionally person if we know the real Asad we will realize that he cares alot about emotions and understands them 
its his insecurities which make him look like an emotionally challenged person 
and for a person who has gone through so much in life at a very young age i guess its  reasonable 
what really matters is how he overcomes his fears and faces his insecurities and i'm sure Zoe will help in doing so 
again destiny and fate always play a major role in every persons life and in any love story if two people are meant to be then no one can stop them 
And i dunno what else to say about Ayaan hes got no idea what he is doing and venting out his anger on humaira every time is not gonna help him cause one day or the other he'll have to face the truth and accept it 
but i feel sad for humaira cause she deserves way better 
and the precap i just want it to be 9:30 now 

Edited by nihamrm - 10 April 2013 at 5:44am

MoronsKiMallika

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

I havent read it yet but...

Everyone says "res" like they're reserving a table at the hottest restaurant in town! LOLLOL

Ooohhh your post just made me want to cry...just like the scene where Zoya was watching the video. And the out of body hug Day Dreaming 
Since it is evident now that Asad sees himself as a misfit and can only give pain and not happiness I will give him a break. After reading your post i just wanna give my babies AsYa a hug now. I feel so bad for them. BUT tomorrow is a new day with good things to come Big smile Tanu fails once again!! 
Lovely post Vicky always a pleasure reading your thoughts Smile

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 09 April 2013 at 11:37am

MoronsKiMallika

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

res

unres

BEAUTIFUL POST!!!!!!

the comparisions u draw nd the symbolism...i just can't tell how much i loved it!!!!

asad is not a thick head as i thought he is...he understands his own feelings as well as zoya's but is afraid of hurting her...he wud rather stay away from her and suffer himself rather than hurting her...but its not meant to be :-) 

zoya clings to the hope that asad will stop her till the very end and is devastated to hear the msg...but like u said asad's wish for her will become true very soonBig smile

That BCA is getting on my nerves now...how does she manages to spoil everything every time!!!!

PS-loved ur PS... if they stay away from each other they will be incomplete...

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 09 April 2013 at 11:44am

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top