Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i am damn exceited for tomorrows episode Big smile. Although i m sad aswell as my poor Vihaan is gonna get hurt CryCry but wat is going to happen after dat wud rub away all da pain and sorrow Dancing Bulbul is gonna kiss Vihaan DancingDay DreamingPartyHeartHug and dis time its NOT a dream sequence its real. YES!!!! i am damn excited for 2morrowz epi...what about u guys??? 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09kie91hari.faamadangerousgurllamiya2Soha81dmgfanA1xxRiaKapoorxxRitu--Swetha-madhubansenRozy77AshaNegiFanReeyanagowrisa--Saina---Rojaa-soni595tiny15_Meena_-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super excited for tomorrows episode" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Excited as helll..can't wait to watch..haye Bulbul confessing in the precap Embarrassed...Hope Vihaan is not much hurt ...feel sad to him in the hospital Cry..Hope Bulbul's kiss heals him sooon Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxgowrisaAshaNegiFanmadhubansentiny15

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
yes me too...
but i really wish vihan had just listened it...

<3 love vibu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenAshaNegiFan--Saina--tiny15

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Excited as helll..can't wait to watch..haye Bulbul confessing in the precap Embarrassed...Hope Vihaan is not much hurt ...feel sad to him in the hospital Cry..Hope Bulbul's kiss heals him sooon Day Dreaming

ya, but the way Anika was reacting towards vihan being strong financially again ... she may create problem for them...
hope for good...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen--Saina--tiny15

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reeyana

Originally posted by --Saina--

ya, but the way Anika was reacting towards vihan being strong financially again ... she may create problem for them...
hope for good...

Who cares about Anika??? jaisi maa vaisi beti Angry SELFISH AND GREEDY Angry

as now bulbul has expressed her feelings... dat day is not very far when we will find vihaan expressing his feeling aswell Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenAshaNegiFanmalasing--Saina--tiny15

lamiya2

Groupbie

lamiya2

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I am dying to see tomorrow's epi, just love VIBUl, there is soo much story still too come, this serial cant end soo early

madhubansenAshaNegiFan--Saina--

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamiya2

I am dying to see tomorrow's epi, just love VIBUl, there is soo much story still too come, this serial cant end soo early

ikr??? CryCry i really dnt want dis serial to endCry actually i want to end it partly i want it to end Mona-anushka trackAngry but not da VIbul track its sooo awesome Day Dreaming

lamiya2madhubansen--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I know the story just started and will break me if it shuts off..

yeah , Anika the selfish witch might create some problems but am sure Vihaan Bulbul will tackle her and unite..

Does Vihaan know that Anushka is the same person who is Mona's souten

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansentiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top