Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

Dadaji:-)), Office Drama & Police !!!!: (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25102

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
This track is not the same as the previous track. This track is about Jeet's office and getting frame...

Lucky's track was about him blindly trusting Monty.

Just scam is common.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadaji:-)), Office Drama & Police !!!!: (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

This track is not the same as the previous track. This track is about Jeet's office and getting frame...

Lucky's track was about him blindly trusting Monty.

Just scam is common.

  true Wink
 but know police dramaTongue jeet arrestedShocked , raavi gets to know Tongue, pinki cries D'ohquite a predictable track ROFL
 family n police do investigationTongue ahluwalias n ahujas get involved they  hire a lawyerWink and drama continues for over a week  ROFLparrallel track is probably dadajis track Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25102

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I think Ahluwalias will get involved..will help Ahujas...Jeet will be off police hook...hires a lawyer...this will happen with both families.

So when Jeet can handle the situation with the lawyer...Dadaji will enter.

Probably like kidnapping track...Ahluwalias were there for the kidnapping...but not for the case(except last)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think Ahluwalias will get involved..will help Ahujas...Jeet will be off police hook...hires a lawyer...this will happen with both families.

So when Jeet can handle the situation with the lawyer...Dadaji will enter.

Probably like kidnapping track...Ahluwalias were there for the kidnapping...but not for the case(except last)

 yea jeet goes to jail for one dayTongue that is today then tommorow evrybody gets to know about  him Tonguethen seedha monday ko  lawyers entry jeet ko bail milega etc Tongue
 dadji mite come the next week thursday episodeConfused coz  today is wednesday so his entry will be probably aired on next thursday or something ConfusedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25102

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Today all will come to know..Raavi to Pinky, Pinky to Sweety, Sweety to Lucky. Ladies at Ahujas house...Men at police station...Jeet bailed out. All this can happen today itself.

Case will be on...may be family will do some CID work alsoLOL

There are 4 days for dadaji to come...so probably the track will be over by then..

I just dont want Ahujas alone in this track...Ahluwalias have to be involved...or else i may not watch Ahujas partWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Joined: 20 September 2011

Posts: 2074

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Today all will come to know..Raavi to Pinky, Pinky to Sweety, Sweety to Lucky. Ladies at Ahujas house...Men at police station...Jeet bailed out. All this can happen today itself.

Case will be on...may be family will do some CID work alsoLOL

There are 4 days for dadaji to come...so probably the track will be over by then..

I just dont want Ahujas alone in this track...Ahluwalias have to be involved...or else i may not watch Ahujas partWink


Yes I also wish that the ahluwalias are involved to as tht will make the show more interesting and make me actually wanna watch cause I also might not watch it of it's just the ahujas... And I also get a feeling that this track might go for a long time cause of all the CID work they might show but Im just waiting for dadaji's entry.. Hopefully they show it soon and won't just drag this jeet track!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25102

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
My instinct thoughtsLOL Though it does not work most of the time..

Jeet will be bailed out today or monday. Then there will be discussions...and then will use to CCTV evidence or something to see someone else using Jeet's laptop or ID...they will use high technical termsLOL and Jeet will be freedSmile

Mostly by end of next week it will be over

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
High-end drama in Sony TV's Parvarrish

2

lizzie1765 11 876 04 March 2013 at 12:26am
By lizzie1765
Why no police protection?

2 3

Shwets1502 17 584 14 February 2013 at 2:08pm
By _mehak_
Lack of TRP ..Serious track ..More drama

2

SmritiKatha 12 470 18 January 2013 at 10:33pm
By BubblyR
Highly intense drama to come up in Parvarrish

2

uknaik99 11 854 25 December 2012 at 7:22pm
By 100prabh
major drama lol lizzie1765 3 456 24 August 2012 at 9:01pm
By cocololo123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.