Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
What can i say awesome episodeEmbarrassed well almost !!LOL
so pinkis rhona dhona again  Tongue
the bad news is hidden from the kidsShocked  but theyre eventually gonna know i guessConfused raavi will soon know Ouch
Shocked
 ahluwalias family was superb Star
 i like dadaji  oh sorry senior mr ahluwalia hes really nice from what ginni n rocky express
cant wait for dadaji to make an entry lookin fwd reminds me of my dadaji Embarrassedbless his soul Embarrassed
lol kareena the bhains TongueROFL
 bechara luckyji LOL popat ho gaya LOLTongueROFL
wow deepika raavis friend 's re entry show now thats a surprise LOLWinkTongue
Wink coming to the office drama Shocked
 ok what is wrongAngry wid mr saxena the bossTongue he always blame Shockedjeet even before he fired jeet from his officeOuch i mean mr saxena pls use your brainsLOLROFL ROFLfor once like seriously AngryTongue
Angrywhats up wid the other colleagues ShockedAngry im sure that mahesh the colleagueDead must ve done this fraud for sure AngryAngry
who the heck was that OTHER GUY ConfusedConfusedShockedin a suit sitting LOLin the boss ka office Confused that other guy loooksDead like a slimy sly creature AngryDead
  again POLICE  drama LOLTonguemust say the producers of this show TongueTongueLOLloveROFL policewallasROFL  know im gettin scared jeet goes to jail Shockedwhat next i wonder yep lawyer omg Shocked
LOLknow i want to see this AngryJSC CO. of mauritius &  the fake co. fellows Confused

Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratigirl100prabhNimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadaji:-)), Office Drama & Police !!!!:" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
comment bhi de do ROFL

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I liked the Ahluwalias scene...total bindaas with Kareena...ROFL

I am not having much interest with Jeet's scam track. Somehow I am  not able to connect to him or his family...or that boss,..
So i am looking forward for Ahluwalias.

If Ahluwalias join Ahujas in scam track...then it will be fine for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ahuja scenes were very slow paced. Bohat sust hain woh... itna araam araam se saara kaam karte hain. Pura episode us he mein nikal jata hai... whereas, Ahulwalias ke 2 din ek he jahtke mein guzar jaate hain.. woh ek emotionaly tooti hui bechari ladki ko competition se 2 hours pehle ready kar lete hain... now that's speed... Ginny-Lucky were not talking but suddenly they are all okay... Ahluwalias are very active. LOL
Jo bhi ho... another fun-filled track pending for Ahluwalia's. Wink
But ek dum se Raavi ko beech mein kyun daal diya? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I liked the Ahluwalias scene...total bindaas with Kareena...ROFL

I am not having much interest with Jeet's scam track. Somehow I am  not able to connect to him or his family...or that boss,..
So i am looking forward for Ahluwalias.

If Ahluwalias join Ahujas in scam track...then it will be fine for me

yea exactly the whole jeet n scam scenario what s the connectionConfusedConfusedConfused hw will it basically affect well lets see kya hota hain TongueLOL
n the whole serious track wid happy track doesnt click OuchConfused
but im waiting for lucky;s dad to enter the house WinkTongue

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...but think abt it...if our parents get angry with us...bt become normal after sometime...we too will forget abt it right? This is what normally happens...if our parents scold us...we are not going to get angry at them back and wait till they apologise.

But...nevertheless...they should have shown Lucky-Ginny scene. That would have been perfect. 

And very much right abt speed. May be it is the dialogue delivery...Sweety-Lucky are so expressive and energetic...Pinky-Jeet always look weak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Ahuja scenes were very slow paced. Bohat sust hain woh... itna araam araam se saara kaam karte hain. Pura episode us he mein nikal jata hai... whereas, Ahulwalias ke 2 din ek he jahtke mein guzar jaate hain.. woh ek emotionaly tooti hui bechari ladki ko competition se 2 hours pehle ready kar lete hain... now that's speed... Ginny-Lucky were not talking but suddenly they are all okay... Ahluwalias are very active. LOL
Jo bhi ho... another fun-filled track pending for Ahluwalia's. Wink
But ek dum se Raavi ko beech mein kyun daal diya? Confused

i really enjoyed the ahluwalias scenes waitinStar for dadaji Wink
 but jeet scam scenario n dadji entry Confusedaur woh bhi serious track n happy trac doesnt click togetherTongue
aur ye raavi beech mein kyun hainConfusedConfusedConfused i wonder whyTongue aur mujhe ye bhi samajh mein nahin aa raha hain ki ye jeet ka scam hw is connected wid the family
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
Yeh baat toh hai... but hamare parents humain samjhate toh hain... idhar toh ek dialogue tak pass nahi hua. Confused
Pata nahi, but Ahlwalia's looks active.. unke ghar ki environment he alag hoti hai... sab kuchh fresh fresh. Aur Ahuja ka ghar looks dull... thet need to do something. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top