Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Reminded me a little of Gunjan instead of Khushi!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
well real weird the last thing i should have been reminded of was Gunjan from MJHT when i saw her in that barbie doll like in that beautiful pink Anarkali suit!

But somehow her teasing and everything kinda reminded me of Gunjan in MJHT season 2 when she got a little naughty very rarely and teased!!

And trust me this is a good thing cz it so freaking didn't remind me of her as Khushi! Where actually when i saw her in an Anarkali dress my 1st thought was 'would she seem Khushi like?'
but it didn't happen at all to me!! Shocked

So the thing is i saw a quiet reserve and a more maturity in her teasing around...not that completely childish bubbling bright teasing of Khushi..
her facial expressions were more controlled...her face is far less mobile than when she was Khushi..cz when u watch her as Khushi every second u will see thousand small expressions flutter across her mobile animated face..her eyes used to twinkle in a very childlike manner.. her joy, her expressive nature.. so very innocent and naive.. and that naivity colored her every moment in Khushi..

but here there is this subtle difference...that clearly hints at maturity and more composed nature...that naive innocence is no longer there.. instead there is a self assured, worldly young lady.. she is still idealistic just like Khushi was.. but where Khushi's naive nature fuelled that idealism and made some of it unrealistic.. here it is clearly a choice, where she understands the vices of the world and still holds on to her idealistic viewpoints and tries to bring a change..

wonderful acting Sanaya!! I was myself quite shocked when those changes I have been noticing for the past few days was put to test by dressing u up in a manner so much more closer to Khushi for the very 1st time since the serial started!!
And u came out with flying colors!! And proved that it is not just the skinny jeans and designer tops and t-shirts that makes ChhanChhan different from Khushi..

there is a world of difference b/w them and ur subtle acting accentuated it and brought out every one of those nuances to the forefront! ClapClapClap

I am simply amazed!! and completely in awe at ur acting prowess!! Clap

And one more thing! the resemblance i saw with Gunjan was as Sanaya herself said, 'whether I laugh as Khushi or as Chhan Chhan it is still going to be me!'
therefore it was only this thing that was similar cz Chhan Chahn and Gunjan are actually as different from one another as night and day! And i doubt any1 needs me to tell this!

Edited by princessunara - 09 April 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagouranushasurya95princessep13ipkkkcreampuffsmastiSanayaPaula_bearkashevsulu_123stp007reema2406anamunir-SAM1445-looser01sslmay11ipkknd-fanSanzforSushSS88PhoenixTearsChaandaniyaKamalika..ayshaomarpakpearlincandescentbikeriderOmNaMaSteOmmadsDiyaSCandYlicious_SOysterLuvuKhushiAphrodite88Anagha.shonasandyxAaliya

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Absolutely! Today throughout I was mentally comparing her to khushi but all I cud c was CC! That makes SI a versatile actress! Her expressions r totally different from her previous Character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anushasurya95MeeraHKAnagha.princessunara

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well real weird the last thing i should have been reminded of was Gunjan from MJHT when i saw her in that barbie doll like in that beautiful pink Anarkali suit!

But somehow her teasing and everything kinda reminded me of Gunjan in MJHT season 2 when she got a little naughty very rarely and teased!!

And trust me this is a good thing cz it so freaking didn't remind me of her as Khushi! Where actually when i saw her in an Anarkali dress my 1st thought was 'would she seem Khushi like?'
but it didn't happen at all to me!! Shocked

So the thing is i saw a quiet reserve and a more maturity in her teasing around...not that completely childish bubbling bright teasing of Khushi..
her facial expressions were more controlled...her face is far less mobile than when she was Khushi..cz when u watch her as Khushi every second u will see thousand small expressions flutter across her mobile animated face..her eyes used to twinkle in a very childlike manner.. her joy, her expressive nature.. so very innocent and naive.. and that naivity colored her every moment in Khushi..

but here there is this subtle difference...that clearly hints at maturity and more composed nature...that naive innocence is no longer there.. instead there is a self assured, worldly young lady.. she is still idealistic just like Khushi was.. but where Khushi's naive nature fuelled that idealism and made some of it unrealistic.. here it is clearly a choice, where she understands the vices of the world and still holds on to her idealistic viewpoints and tries to bring a change..

wonderful acting Sanaya!!
I was myself quite shocked when those changes I have been noticing for the past few days was put to test by dressing u up in a manner so much more closer to Khushi for the very 1st time since the serial started!!
And u came out with flying colors!! And proved that it is not just the skinny jeans and designer tops and t-shirts that makes ChhanChhan different from Khushi..

there is a world of difference b/w them and ur subtle acting accentuated it and brought out every one of those nuances to the forefront! ClapClapClap

I am simply amazed!! and completely in awe at ur acting prowess!! Clap

the sentences inbold are very true
sanaya is the best actress in tellywood who can handle a range of emotions right from happiness, teasing to sadness  with utmost perfectionStar Star Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Awesome post Sunara!ClapClap

I completely agree with everything that you said!
The subtle differences between Gunjan, Khushi and Chhan Chhan are well highlighted both in the show and in your post!

Today when i saw the episode and her in the pink anarkali suit, it reminded me of gunjan too. Her dressing was totally like that LOL But her mannerisms, her habits were of a cultured, matured and a more worldly person than Khushi. Her jokes, her charisma, her womanly outlook.
All these sets Chhan Chhan apart from Gunjan and Khushi.

I am loving her as Chhan Chhan bas! She reminds me more about myself, my world, my livelihood EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Edited by Aphrodite88 - 09 April 2013 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushasurya95princessunara

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Agreed sunara and a sane post...Clap

princessunara

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Sunara darling as usual lovely post but I do not have the patience to explain that much though Embarrassed

I personally did not like Khushi's character degrading at a point of time so cannot really see any resemblance. I feel I can instantly connect with Chhan Chhan.
Due to several differences between Chhan Chhan & Khushi I prefer Chhan Chhan over Khushi any time. I agree with your points though but I do not find control found it pretty smooth with no limitations as such.

About Gunjan hmmm I did not watch Sanaya as Gunjan too closely because she was the opposite of what I am.

princessunara

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Beautifully explained! I was watching IPK telugu during CC break n was amazed to c how different the potrayals of khushi n CC r...couldn't believe it was the same gal who played all 3 roles-gunjan,kkg and CC! Playing 2 bubbly roles back-2-back in such contrasting ways is a remarkable feat...hats off to the versatile Ms. Irani!

princessunarashonasandy

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Couldn't have said it better! 
Excellent post!

anushasurya95princessunara

Go to top