Holy Chamuri!!! (Page 3)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humeshaa

Originally posted by Infofan

Great post and awesome episode.

Kumud has dropped plenty of hints about her feelings for him. Saras needs to take the lead now. I wrote this on some other thread -
Now can he please make up his mind. He loves her but will not marry her for he fears loosing everyone he loves. Then why does he keep hoping she will stop him from leaving? Why does he keep questioning her actions, words and feelings for him if he has made up his mind he is not going to marry her? What difference does it make that she has feelings for him? He is aware at some level that she does care for him. Then why, Saras?

I wanted to hug her when she cried while taking her kamarband from him and said 'kis adhikaar se roke usse'. She explained to him why she does not stop from leaving, had no hope that he will give her the right. If only he had taken the hint...

BTW - I was hoping that one day Saras would tie the kamarband around her kamar himselfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh well!

Exactly.. kyu farq padta hai Saras??Wink
And I totally felt for her too during that scene.. even when she had to ask again why he said No.. it was soo hard for her but she looked him in the eye and asked again!

As for the kamarband, I am still hopefully that one day he will tie it on her.. When he said that he tries to return it but for some reason it ends up with him.. hopefully it will find its way back to him and one day he will fulfill our wishes.. finger crossed!!Wink

I dont think she was wearing her kamarband todayBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaa

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome post

Loved all the holi chamuri moments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaaInfofan

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Nice post!
Your holy chamuri moments are superb!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaa

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by humeshaa

Great post and awesome episode.

Kumud has dropped plenty of hints about her feelings for him. Saras needs to take the lead now. I wrote this on some other thread -
Now can he please make up his mind. He loves her but will not marry her for he fears loosing everyone he loves. Then why does he keep hoping she will stop him from leaving? Why does he keep questioning her actions, words and feelings for him if he has made up his mind he is not going to marry her? What difference does it make that she has feelings for him? He is aware at some level that she does care for him. Then why, Saras?

I wanted to hug her when she cried while taking her kamarband from him and said 'kis adhikaar se roke usse'. She explained to him why she does not stop from leaving, had no hope that he will give her the right. If only he had taken the hint...

BTW - I was hoping that one day Saras would tie the kamarband around her kamar himselfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh well!

Exactly.. kyu farq padta hai Saras??Wink
And I totally felt for her too during that scene.. even when she had to ask again why he said No.. it was soo hard for her but she looked him in the eye and asked again!

As for the kamarband, I am still hopefully that one day he will tie it on her.. When he said that he tries to return it but for some reason it ends up with him.. hopefully it will find its way back to him and one day he will fulfill our wishes.. finger crossed!!Wink

I dont think she was wearing her kamarband todayBig smile

I thought so too until I saw the precapD'oh .. still hoping that somehow it ends  up with him again.. soon so he can tie it himself this time and not just hand it backDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index