India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Holy Chamuri!!! (Page 2)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
The whole episode was Holy chamuri for me!! (loved loved loved the title)
But if I were to select one then it would be the "kyu rokte ho mujhe" wala scene! My heart skipped a beat when he said " kyunki tum ruk jaati ho"

Brilliant dialogues today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaaInfofan

Rose123-456 Newbie
Rose123-456
Rose123-456

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
great postApprove i just loved it when Saras said that kumud does everything by heart and when kumud said to guman "main koi cheez nahin hoon"Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaa

sorcha Senior Member
sorcha
sorcha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Today was definitely an entertaining episode full of epic moments! Throughout the I was thinking please kumud, do/say something to that disgusting witch! And the last 30 seconds..just WOW. lol saras was shocked too.  

humeshaa

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Holi Chamuri! ROFLROFLROFL 
Loved your post!! Big smileLOLLOL

humeshaa

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Great post and awesome episode.

Kumud has dropped plenty of hints about her feelings for him. Saras needs to take the lead now. I wrote this on some other thread -
Now can he please make up his mind. He loves her but will not marry her for he fears loosing everyone he loves. Then why does he keep hoping she will stop him from leaving? Why does he keep questioning her actions, words and feelings for him if he has made up his mind he is not going to marry her? What difference does it make that she has feelings for him? He is aware at some level that she does care for him. Then why, Saras?

I wanted to hug her when she cried while taking her kamarband from him and said 'kis adhikaar se roke usse'. She explained to him why she does not stop from leaving, had no hope that he will give her the right. If only he had taken the hint...

BTW - I was hoping that one day Saras would tie the kamarband around her kamar himselfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaabonnie7Marybarton

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
@humeshaa 

What a wonderful post! You just stole the words straight out of my mouth :P 

You summarized all the moments I loved the most from today's ep.

But the one that took the cake was when Kumud told Guman "main koi cheez nahi hoon"  and the expression on Saras' face = priceless

Really feeling for my girl Dugba too...

ALSO -- HOLY CHAMURI:
-What is this Kumaari's raaz?! Did you see how worried she was when Badi Bhabhi said, what if your Kumaari did something, etc etc...??
humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Great post and awesome episode.

Kumud has dropped plenty of hints about her feelings for him. Saras needs to take the lead now. I wrote this on some other thread -
Now can he please make up his mind. He loves her but will not marry her for he fears loosing everyone he loves. Then why does he keep hoping she will stop him from leaving? Why does he keep questioning her actions, words and feelings for him if he has made up his mind he is not going to marry her? What difference does it make that she has feelings for him? He is aware at some level that she does care for him. Then why, Saras?

I wanted to hug her when she cried while taking her kamarband from him and said 'kis adhikaar se roke usse'. She explained to him why she does not stop from leaving, had no hope that he will give her the right. If only he had taken the hint...

BTW - I was hoping that one day Saras would tie the kamarband around her kamar himselfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh well!

Exactly.. kyu farq padta hai Saras??Wink
And I totally felt for her too during that scene.. even when she had to ask again why he said No.. it was soo hard for her but she looked him in the eye and asked again!

As for the kamarband, I am still hopefully that one day he will tie it on her.. When he said that he tries to return it but for some reason it ends up with him.. hopefully it will find its way back to him and one day he will fulfill our wishes.. finger crossed!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnie7MarybartonInfofan

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

@humeshaa 

What a wonderful post! You just stole the words straight out of my mouth :P 

You summarized all the moments I loved the most from today's ep.

But the one that took the cake was when Kumud told Guman "main koi cheez nahi hoon"  and the expression on Saras' face = priceless

Really feeling for my girl Dugba too...

ALSO -- HOLY CHAMURI:
-What is this Kumaari's raaz?! Did you see how worried she was when Badi Bhabhi said, what if your Kumaari did something, etc etc...??

haha, great minds think alike!

Yea.. I totally forgot to mention Kumari. I have no idea what that girl is upto but I'm guessing its big because we know how deathly afraid she is of her mom and for her to still go against her.. must but super secretive.. hopefully our Saras will come to the rescue again and win his sali's heart!

gapgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index