India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Holy Chamuri!!!

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Wow, today's episode definitely caught me by surprise!  Incredible moments that made me say Holy Cow.. I mean Chamuri! Shocked

ShockedHoly Chamuri moment # 1: Showdown of the Mothers.

First of all, I am willing to bet that when Guman and Dugba were fighting over motherly rights, Saras probably wanted to make it clear that Saraswati Vyas is his mother.  How intimidating must have been for him with both the women staring at him with gud in their hands and expressions that scream "You better not let me down (Son)"  But of course our dear Saras handled the situation beautifully.  He gave each of them exactly what they were entitled to:  Guman being the legal parent got the first dib and Dugba being his caring Mai got the respectful bow.  Well done once again Mr. Saraswatichandra, you made your mother proud!Clap

Holy Chamuri moment # 2:  Heart to Heart conversation

Ok so honestly, while Kumud and Saras walked to the mandir, I didn't want to hear a word.  Just the two of them walking side by side and Saras staring at her would have been enough.  However, Im glad that didn't happen because that was possibly the best heart -to- heart conversation the three of them have ever hadSmile

Saras:  Kya sirf issi liye tumne mujhe bachaaya?
Kumud: Nahi 

Finally, she stepped beyond the veil of humanity and boldly admitted that there's more to her intentions then justice and love for her bapu.  

Point to be noted.  Kumud starts heading towards the one they both came to see and waits till Saras is next to her - how sweet!  

Their conversation still continues but this time without the words...
And when the words finally came out.. all the feelings came flooding along with them..

I loved how Kumud couldn't bear to hear that its time for him to leave.  Saras also tries hard to catch her lead and nudge her to say she wants him to stay.   But how can she?  She still hadn't gotten the answer to her question.  She looks straight into his eyes with tears in hers and finally gets the answer she so rightfully deserved.  I guess this was Saras' Holy Chamuri moment - when Kumud so rightly points out to him that he is the one responsible for this adhoora rishta - so why blame the relationship and not his decision to leave it that way?? touche Kumud!

Saras:  Suno!
Kumud: Kyu rokte ho baar baar?
Saras:  Kyu ki tum ruk jaati ho

And they go at it again.  Each trying to convince the other.  He tries in vain to return whats her's (kamarband or heart??) while hoping deep down that she will ask him to stay.  On the other hand, as much as she wants to, Kumud still hasn't gotten a signal from him giving her the right to stop him.  Ahh..  God help these two!  Oh yes, that's who they came to talk to.. Krishna! Once again they find themselves in front God and Saras admits to his feeling as well as reservations, finally!!

Shocked Holy Chamuri moment # 3:  Kumud's awesomeness!

I can't express in words how awesome Kumud is but Saras surely did!  "Kumud har kaam dil se karti hai!"  And just like that, Dil se, Kumud brings all of Gumaan's akad down with just one line...

"Main koi cheez nahi hoon!"  

Saras:  Shocked <-- pricless
Me:  LOLClapClap  

Saras, the Kumud you are trying to "protect" by staying away is not your average bear it all and cry it out kind of bahu.  She is a strong woman who can stand up for herself.  You have no idea what you are saying No to!!

What was your Holy Chamuri moment??

Edited by humeshaa - 09 April 2013 at 11:05am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshiridhanawalmkapsuppss77sara.gautamRose123-456priyankabhat09truptishreegapgirlAfsaraZblrgalbonnie7sorchaheart1soty24BaraniKcharmz517neverbeforeohmygodurgreatAPRIL14Samsangeethaseven_starsmonika_2691DEE2803fatim30DoJinJammy--bornalee-MarybartonhunnybunchatominisInfofanFlora3333Nikki_Titli

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear..love d way u explained..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humeshaa

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Awesome post dear..love d way u explained..:)

Thanks!

HydroxyGroup

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Great post Smile

Do make posts like this whenever you are freeSmile

humeshaa

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
wow ...such beautifully you have put down todays episode , each detail and the feeling of all ..lovely post

humeshaa

SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
amazing post, great analysis of the episodeClap

humeshaa

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

for the headline "holy chamuri "Clap
n ur post Star...

humeshaa

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Great post Smile

Do make posts like this whenever you are freeSmile

Will try, thanks!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index