Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 10/4-Charitra Pariksha (Page 83)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lightinfested-

bolna toh usse padega ...coz thts wht audiences want to see megha repenting ...so she will say ... tht i nevr trusted mohan ...and guru just wanted to keep mohan away frm me ..and he was right coz i cnt be a good wife and something of tht kind ...i guess Confused
Oh No!!! Not again!!! Then my decision of being stuck in this episode, is good for me!!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajisumiswapHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by WREX

I was remembering this song when watching M & M confrontation-

Apne jeevan ki uljhan ko
kaise main suljaon

But it was a classic episode! After watching, I felt proud, as if i have written this. Silly me, still...

It has to be one of the best written scenes probably after Jannat Resort corridor scene Big smile

Rightly said Sumi and Rekha

oh yaar i loved it, and oh MM looked so pretty...so intense..ufff, beyond awesome! 

but Megha ke baal, ek second mein poorey ke poorey khul gaye...LOL  sorry for noticing this forced blooper

Haan woh toh maine bhi notice kiya LOL...jaise ke saare hair pins invisible ho gayi LOL

knraji-TheInstigator-Hit.It.Miss

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

It has to be one of the best written scenes probably after Jannat Resort corridor scene Big smile

Agree 100%

But that Tota-Maina story... I have read a similar story in a Kannada magazine some 10 yrs ago. 
There hubby and wifey have some differences. Then wife tells the story of 'kaakanna-gubbanna' (crow and sparrow- a popular story in Kannada) to their little son. But the story has a twist. 
Papa sparrow and mommy sparrow were flying happily in the sky. They were very happy. They were blessed with a baby and had a perfect life. One day a while flying four crows corner them and abuse mommy sparrow. Papa sparrow tries but can not save his wife. This incident changes their life... and now papa has become indifferent to his wife's existence. 
Now the wife asks the child- was it all mama sparrow's fault that crows attacked her?
Hubby has tears... - he feels very guilty...
Child is confused just like Rimjhim...

May  be this story is inspired by some other classic story, dunno why I felt like this when I read it. But it was very good. That's why even after so many years... I remember it very well.

Rekha, is this story for little children?...won't the children be frightened to listen to such stories...OuchConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan-TheInstigator-sumiswapHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

i think  mm conv would be incomplete as mohan might get a phone call    or something  and then something might happen to mohan 

i think nanhi won't get stabbed but the precap is only to keep us guessing

but i just don't understand one thing; so much has happened since PT has started, and Mohan really knows that they know where he lives and have already been inside his house once by way of RJ tutor..

still Mohan seems least worried about letting people with unknown faces inside his house, and moreover these are people whose faces he can't even see due to power outage...

Munna aya aur apna kaam karke chala gaya...a SECOND time around

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

knraji-TheInstigator--lightinfested-Senpoosumiswap

veena456 IF-Dazzler
veena456
veena456

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
bye guys..catch u later..

-TheInstigator--lightinfested-Hit.It.Miss

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena456

Originally posted by -lightinfested-

bolna toh usse padega ...coz thts wht audiences want to see megha repenting ...so she will say ... tht i nevr trusted mohan ...and guru just wanted to keep mohan away frm me ..and he was right coz i cnt be a good wife and something of tht kind ...i guess Confused

then guru says megha didi meri galati thi...myney nahi samaj gayi..then mohan leaves from dat place
LOLLOL Then this looks like Megha-Guru confession to each other and they leave Mohan all alone amidst their understanding for each other!!! LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajiveena456-TheInstigator--lightinfested-sumiswapHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Agree 100%

But that Tota-Maina story... I have read a similar story in a Kannada magazine some 10 yrs ago. 
There hubby and wifey have some differences. Then wife tells the story of 'kaakanna-gubbanna' (crow and sparrow- a popular story in Kannada) to their little son. But the story has a twist. 
Papa sparrow and mommy sparrow were flying happily in the sky. They were very happy. They were blessed with a baby and had a perfect life. One day a while flying four crows corner them and abuse mommy sparrow. Papa sparrow tries but can not save his wife. This incident changes their life... and now papa has become indifferent to his wife's existence. 
Now the wife asks the child- was it all mama sparrow's fault that crows attacked her?
Hubby has tears... - he feels very guilty...
Child is confused just like Rimjhim...

May  be this story is inspired by some other classic story, dunno why I felt like this when I read it. But it was very good. That's why even after so many years... I remember it very well.

Yeah might be ...

This story is also beautiful...there was a movie of Rekha called Ghar which dealt with this subject...just that there was no baby there.

The scene was super awesome...can't get enough of it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanknraji-lightinfested--TheInstigator-SenpooHit.It.Miss

-TheInstigator- IF-Rockerz
-TheInstigator-
-TheInstigator-

But Addu angle toh abhi bhi hai na...Addu nahi milega tab tak kaise she will say all these things...Addu kidnap hua hai yeh jaanne ke baad she will say all these Embarrassed

Ab bahut kuch bakhi hai..Megah mata Nhi bolgi kuch b ..She'll Say merey baccha ko chod kar tum dusron ko adopt kartey phir rahey they ?? LOL

Ab megah will come to now that mohan is PT ka karta dharta 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

knraji-lightinfested-SenpoosumiswapHit.It.Miss

Go to top