MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 10/4-Charitra Pariksha - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Senpoo

There were quite a few members who were too good in posting comments so fast and so many replies, making the pages move like crazy!!! πŸ˜‰

yep i guess the speed is the problem .we r used to it but news one find it difficult n many log in frm mobi ...n its really difficult ...ask me 
Originally posted by veena456

i have to leave now..poo,raji and all others bye..catch u later..
Bye Pravee!!! Even I gotta go now!!! See you all tomorrow!! Hope tonight's epi is good enough to watch twice at least! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Senpoo

Bye Pravee!!! Even I gotta go now!!! See you all tomorrow!! Hope tonight's epi is good enough to watch twice at least! πŸ˜‰

poo remeber our old mmt thread a nostalgic trip for u ...

even i had given my symbolism thot...though is ws damn angry ...on the track is still sat calm n wrote sumthing πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜†
Oky guys me too chaling ..My FB is calling me :P 
Originally posted by -lightinfested-

yep i guess the speed is the problem .we r used to it but news one find it difficult n many log in frm mobi ...n its really difficult ...ask me 

One more thing is that, last season, the characters in NBT were less and more composed...so no way we could deviated to diff diff topics at the same time...
but this season, there were so many chars...open ended...don't know where the chars lead the story to...so confusing...so frustrating...and we don't know where to start the discussion from...and as we discuss, most of us get lost somewhere...and get tired...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, not many like to get in to trouble after long day of work/amidst work, I guess...

The above is my POV..no offense to anyone on MMT/forum.😊
Edited by knraji - 11 years ago
Originally posted by knraji

One more thing is that, last season, the characters in NBT were less and more composed...so no way we could deviated to diff diff topics at the same time...
but this season, there were so many chars...open ended...don't know where the chars lead the story to...so confusing...so frustrating...and we don't know where to start the discussion from...and as we discuss, most of us get lost somewhere...and get tired...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, not many like to get in to trouble after long day of work/amidst work, I guess...

The above is my POV...on offense to anyone on MMT/forum.😊

yup i guess thats true ...we use to properly dissect all the characters tracks n find symbolism ...bt now we dnt even kno whats going onnπŸ€ͺ
Any1 home ?? 😳

Helloo πŸ€—