MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 10/4-Charitra Pariksha - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Way to go Mohan!! Megha better not get away without answering him!! All in all a fantastic episode!! 
But I really hope he doesn't manhandle Guru.

As for Navika and Beera, I think their love track is kinda sweet  but they need to come up something more intense for better chemistry.
Hi all am new to this forum. So let me introduce myself. My name s Anna. I love this show. Used to watch season 1 not continuous though. Hope u guys I'll accept me.
Looking forward to make new friends here. Liked today's epi. Epic performances by kkk n as.

Hiya Puja! Just peeped into the Forum to post ratings and comments!!! Will join you back soon after lunch!!! Till then enjoy MMT, baby! 😃

hi guys TRP 1.4😔

and this metro masti..giving false news idiots

Hi All ðŸ¤—

Ami, TRP ko rakh do side mein...apne show aur achche TRP ka koi vaasta nahi hai lagta hai!

Metromasti article was such a joke! Agar Nanhi nahi rahegi toh show mein rahega kya? 😆

Dukhi MM and guilty Munna 😆...and dejected in life Beera! 😆
article is  bakwas

forget the trps  and enjoy the show   
i  guess  if saraswatichandra with  sanjay leela  bhansali  so much spending    and     star plus  name  can get  trp  of 2   we are ok 
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

hi guys TRP 1.4😔

Hi All,

Ami! Its nothing. Promo me dara rahe the, wohi baat uss article me bhi likha hai. They are just trying to create a buzz.

Originally posted by --MI--

i  guess  if saraswatichandra with  sanjay leela  bhansali  so much spending    and     star plus  name  can get  trp  of 2   we are ok 

Oh that show has a TRP of 2 is it? It is being aired in DD too I guess...phir bhi?
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

hi guys TRP 1.4😔

Haila 1.4 ???
IPL hai na lite.. waisey b 1.4 Not bad IPL k waqt yeh b bhut zada lagtey hai :P