Hitler Didi

article! sorry if already posted...

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Aishwarya_Sakhuja_replaces_Rati_Pandey_as_the_host_of_Indias_Dancing_Superstars-gid-27947-gc-16.html

LINK-------------

ust a day before it was heard that actress Rati Pandey aka Indira of Hitler Didi, was almost finalized to host the upcoming dance reality show on Star Plus, India's Dancing Superstar. 

But the latest buzz now states that the deal has got cancelled as she has been replaced with actressAishwarya Sakhuja, who is also hosting Shriman vs Shrimati on the same channel. Reasoning over the sudden change, channel states that Rati comes with starry airs and it is difficult to deal with her tantrums. However, Rati said, "I was informed of my ouster last evening and that too, when I called up the channel to enquire about the shoot. I had received the contract papers and almost signed it. It seems the production house had informed the channel that I hadn't given them time for the workshop, which isn't true. 

I had visited actor Mohit Malhotra — the male host of the show — on his set for rehearsals as he was shooting. But on day four of the workshop, I was informed that Mohit has gone abroad. I had blocked my dates for the show and adjusted the shoot of my daily soap accordingly. The channel told me that they had asked the production house to inform me four days ago. Had I not contacted the channel, I wouldn't have known about the development."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
already posted but it's ok
tfs