Posted: 11 years ago
Guys of any of u guys find out what the ME is.about plz let me know
i am.dying.to.know.what will be happening thanks :)
Most probably more Urshi KKs and Gopi tears with Koki's angeršŸ¤¢ Nothing else.. Rashi will escapeas usualšŸ˜”
@Tm the promo usually comes out on a Thursday but i can say that it may b good
Originally posted by Deepikz

@Tm the promo usually comes out on a Thursday but i can say that it may b good
Deepz wat makes u thnk so???
No i think that.me is going to be goood and that rashi will be.done for proper but if it continues to show rashi doing evil kks against innocent gopi and kokis anger towards her then im gonna stop watching.it until everything between goki is bak to normal
No offense to you sns fans but this story is the pits...man the creative are die hard desperate to get higher ratings...would be a shame if this stupid track works n ppl in india enjoy watching this crap. What mil tapes her dil's mouth shut. Seriously? What are they attempting to prove or what msg are they attempting to convey.
Originally posted by irene_c

No offense to you sns fans but this story is the pits...man the creative are die hard desperate to get higher ratings...would be a shame if this stupid track works n ppl in india enjoy watching this crap. What mil tapes her dil's mouth shut. Seriously? What are they attempting to prove or what msg are they attempting to convey.

One would really have to wonder.. And please don't feel that we would be offended.. None of those who watch SNS will be happy about this track I think.. I am certainly notšŸ„±

I think I will have foam frothing out of my mouth in anger if I see the episodes.. ATM I am irritated reading even the WUs..

Hopefully the TRPs go down and the Creatives actually realize how regressive their thought process is.. It just gets worse with Rashi's smirks and Urmi's irritating behavior and neither of them getting caught true and properšŸ˜”
Originally posted by Leki

<div></div>Deepz wat makes u thnk so???

Dnt ask i have this feeling
Why is it that rashi gets away with everything ... come on Ahem catch her  pleae