Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mr n Mrs confused

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Lol LOL asya r in so much confusion...I totally loved d episode <3
most of it was all dreams...first asad n den zoya lost in thier dreams of being with each other...dese two r so much in love...I'm confused as to how Dey don't realise it Confused LOL
razia n badi bi r back in action ROFL badi bi ur playing with fire it won't take long n by d time u realise u will b burnt LOL
I so felt like stuffing jam in dat tanu's mouth n breaking her head like she broke d CD Angry dat girl is going to get all dis back vry soon...just waiting for asya to find out her true colour Approve

I loved d preecap...I guess Zoe will find d recording in najma's lappy thank God...n den she says she is not going...n d smile on asads face hayee Day Dreaming two completely confused ppl in love Embarrassed LOL I can't stop thinking about how confused najma n dilshu might b on zoe's leaving n staying Ting going on from few days ROFL

Guys anyone having d feeling dat Zoe might doubt tanveer???...d CD is missing all of a sudden n nly tanveer was dere...hope it clicks Zoe...once she decides to stay

P.S... I found d scene where Zoe says she will stay back nly if asad tells her to stay dat to no signals but actually tell her to stay extremely sweettt...zoe is so cute n sooo much in love with her jahapana Embarrassed

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDzebestt1234Manpreet23bindasssvm17asya04tashug9sakshiAnihamrmheera1702-iLoveKaran-WhenInRomeluv_virmanrithika2012NpdeepaActomyoApplefLoveAsYa222sam.KaBhiinloveNithiya95...Tanu.....vidhi..countingstarzviya.mallik4evaLivingfreesumaiya14

LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
How can AsYa not know they're in love? LOL They've been thinking about each other 24/7ROFL I mean do we need to hold up a sign which says they love each other ROFL 

It was such a cute episode Embarrassed Nice post Big smile

Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 09 April 2013 at 10:50am
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

How can AsYa not know they're in love?LOLThey've been thinking about each other 24/7ROFLI mean do we need to hold up a sign which says they love each otherROFL

It was such a cute episode EmbarrassedNice postBig smile

Dey r tho confused nly...Dey hav confused me as to how Dey don't realise Dey r in love ROFL
exactly Dey keep dreaming about each other 24/7 n yet Dey don't know wat Dey mean to each other Confused LOL
Can't wait for tomorrow Embarrassed
Thank u Embarrassed

Edited by -Clara- - 09 April 2013 at 10:55am
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nice post ! His 'she drives me mad' and her's 'he drives me mad' was hilarious LOL
It was so cute, they were romancing each other so much in dreams today Embarrassed Can't wait for tom, Asad's cute smile in the precap Day Dreaming And most imp, I want to see that Billo Rani's face on knowing that her plan failed Angry
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
s clara i m with u...evn i am sure after her decision changes she might get some doubts as she already questioned her abt her appi's anniversay thingi...so tannu is done...
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Nice post ! His 'she drives me mad' and her's 'he drives me mad' was hilarious LOL
It was so cute, they were romancing each other so much in dreams today EmbarrassedCan't wait for tom, Asad's cute smile in the precap Day DreamingAnd most imp, I want to see that Billo Rani's face on knowing that her plan failed Angry
thank uEmbarrassed
Dreams were lined up Embarrassed LOL loved d dreams though Blushing
I'm waiting for tomorrow tooo...but deres like 23hrs n 30 mins Ouch
Tanu I want to kill her Angry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Clara-

Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

How can AsYa not know they're in love?LOLThey've been thinking about each other 24/7ROFLI mean do we need to hold up a sign which says they love each otherROFL

It was such a cute episode EmbarrassedNice postBig smile

Dey r tho confused nly...Dey hav confused me as to how Dey don't realise Dey r in love ROFL
exactly Dey keep dreaming about each other 24/7 n yet Dey don't know wat Dey mean to each other Confused LOL
Can't wait for tomorrow Embarrassed
Thank u Embarrassed
they are so very confused... unlike zoya atleast asad knows that are attracted towards each other but as he said he thinks if she come closer to her he could only hurt her...
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

s clara i m with u...evn i am sure after her decision changes she might get some doubts as she already questioned her abt her appi's anniversay thingi...so tannu is done...

Exactly hope Zoe doubts tanu...d CD going missing all of a sudden is quite a big proof

Go to top