India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Cartoon Gang (Page 2)

itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thats coz jallu is afterall a part of mahadev himself. he's not a born asura even though shukracharya has made him like that. so there r good qualities in him too. but yes as u said when he reaches the peak of his power he will turn evil n corrupt. that will happen when he conquers swarg lok and then challanges mahadev himself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

thats coz jallu is afterall a part of mahadev himself. he's not a born asura even though shukracharya has made him like that. so there r good qualities in him too. but yes as u said when he reaches the peak of his power he will turn evil n corrupt. that will happen when he conquers swarg lok and then challanges mahadev himself.

exactly.. for Jallandhar due to his company will not be able to handle the responsibilities that come with power... he'll lose way.. this is where the difference between Mahadev and Jallandhar comes in. Although J is Mahadev's ansh.. but unlike Mahadev, he does'nt kno how to balence power and responsibility.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesitstimetospeak

itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

exactly.. for Jallandhar due to his company will not be able to handle the responsibilities that come with power... he'll lose way.. this is where the difference between Mahadev and Jallandhar comes in. Although J is Mahadev's ansh.. but unlike Mahadev, he does'nt kno how to balence power and responsibility.. 

@BOLD yes so true. he's got a thirst for power ulinke mahadev who has mastered his senses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
but I must say.. though many may might not concur with me... but Jallandhar track is more exploratory in nature and not a comic oneApprove
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

but I must say.. though many may might not concur with me... but Jallandhar track is more exploratory in nature and not a comic oneApprove

indra n devatas seem more comic to me n not jallu.

devatas fearing  a rat and running all over swarg lok proves that. ROFL

jallu is not comic. but there r some things weird abt him like his tattoo n his bent neck n all.

kaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
yeah the tattoo and the bent neck appeared weird in the ME... but now J has improved.. see he grabed Indra, lifted him for so long... his neck sprained...!! 

but now i am loving the aggression in him... wasie bhi Asuras are considered to be more fashionable... they have a unique sense of creativity to make, colour new things out of the scarce resources.. that explains the tattoo, crown etcTongue

itstimetospeak

itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

yeah the tattoo and the bent neck appeared weird in the ME... but now J has improved.. see he grabed Indra, lifted him for so long... his neck sprained...!! 

but now i am loving the aggression in him... wasie bhi Asuras are considered to be more fashionable... they have a unique sense of creativity to make, colour new things out of the scarce resources.. that explains the tattoo, crown etcTongue

in short u like mohit ryt(just like me) ROFL

n ya asuras has an awesome fashion senseROFL multicoloredROFL

i was feeling as if school kids are performing a fancy dress event ROFLROFLROFL

kaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

in short u like mohit ryt(just like me) ROFL

n ya asuras has an awesome fashion senseROFL multicoloredROFL

i was feeling as if school kids are performing a fancy dress event ROFLROFLROFL

in short not... but at length I like MR...LOL

itstimetospeak

Go to top