SHE DRIVES ME MAD HE DRIVES ME MAD

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
THEY DRIVE US MAD!

Haha 

Lovely  episode!

The song tu Jahan suits them so magically!!!!!!! 

What an episode aag don't Taraf Barbar hai hayyyeee ;)

And ASAD's smile in the Precap !!! Guess the toss is coming up and he changes it ;) and billo u bloody B&&&& *Raghu Singh style*  haha

But The Actual scene is baki!!! ;) can't wait for tomorrow !!! 

Our OTP and KaBhi <3

1) ASAD's Precap Dil jumping Japak
2) His self Voice in the head wala Dialoigue 

3) Asad and Zoya ka restlessness and blaming EACHOTHER for loving but not confessing hana 

4) Tannu ka plan and breaking CD is gonna fail miserably cause They are meant for each other and love finds its way ;) 

5)Dillu Tamatar and zoya are so cute :')

6) Ayyanis such a jerk and he is a wuss , grow some buddy 

7) Can't wait for QH everyday haha :P 

GUYS , OUR SHOW IS FAN FREAKING TASTIC , AND IT DESERVES HEAPS OF APPLAUSE AND LETS GET IT NUMBER 1 , GET KaBhi in top 10 atleast and maintain , and win QH popularity awards !! (ITA) 

Keep rocking 

God bless :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
The episode was just AsYalicious and as usual amazing 😳 Comment guys...like Isha said...we deserve to be No.1 😃
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was just amazing!!! How much they romance in their dreams...thoda real life mein bhi karo yaar!

Egg in Tanveers face this is the millionth time her plan has failed!!! Too funny...why can't she take a hint? 😆

Asad's smile in the precap was awesome!!!! Hells yeah baby I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
n they drive us mad  ❤️ 🤣
Edited by giee - 11 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

The episode was just AsYalicious and as usual amazing 😳 Comment guys...like Isha said...we deserve to be No.1 😃

Exactly! And yup we have to step up our job In keeping them on top 10 first !
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

The episode was just amazing!!! How much they romance in their dreams...thoda real life mein bhi karo yaar!

Egg in Tanveers face this is the millionth time her plan has failed!!! Too funny...why can't she take a hint? 😆

Asad's smile in the precap was awesome!!!! Hells yeah baby I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Haha bang on del! Dreams aide hain , to reality haye haye 😳 

Tannu Has to have eggs thrown at her by very own jammy (yuck) repeatedly ! And when her reality is out oh man I can't wait to see the music she faces but I don't mind it being a bit delayed ! Humari show ki lambs se be lambi umar honk chahiye :P

Precap ka Toh <3
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the editing/direction of the hug in the dream. That out of body experience thing was perfection! 
But they dream too damn much man 😆 How can two grown people be in dreamland so much! 
Yep they are driving us crazy.  Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 11 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I loved the editing/direction of the hug in the dream. That out of body experience thing was perfection! 
But they dream too damn much man 😆 How can two grown people be in dreamland so much! 
Yep they are driving us crazy. 

Haha exactly , I have always wanted that sort of thing out of body thing , and hope we get more of those when they finally accept they r in love and go crazy for each other haha 

Amen to that , dream Asia hai to reality haye naughty :P 

Haha 
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
todays episode was too good 
and all the dream sequences and the song was fabulous but yaar jithna romance ye dono dream sequence mein karthe hai uska 1% bhi actual mein karthe na i would be doing jumping japak gili gili chu 
and ayaan is hopeless like asad i say both the khan bros need to learn how to speak to women 
now coming to the best part 
THE PRECAP i died after watching it i just loved and am wishing that its already  tomorrowEdited by nihamrm - 11 years ago
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice post!!!!

they will seriously drive me crazy someday!!!!

hw much they dream yaar...half of the time is spent in dreaming only but still they are really nice...

i was waiting so eagerly for the precap...ab ek aur din wait krna padega :-( 

nd that tanveer is driving me crazy...by any chance does she know some black magic that humesha tapak jaati hai gadbad karne!!!!