Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

is koki justified? (Page 3)

Poll Question: her behaviour with gopi is it justified?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.64%]
42 [89.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hug

Munni one can do nothing but hopeLOL  SNS made us wait for 1.5 years before Rashi was sent out for 2 days.. I think we will have to wait until 2015 for Rashi to be punished againConfused Till then it will be the rants..Wink

You are so right.. Transparency is sorely needed between GoKi and immediately too. .Rashi takes advantage because of the lack of transparencyAngry

Basu, I again agree completely. The punishment was very distasteful and I cannot agree to it. One more thing, if and when Gopi is proved to be innocent will Koki be able to give Gopi her self respect back?
By being like this, isn't Koki shutting down the small amount of confidence and courage Gopi had gained till now?Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNRitu-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
this is so stupid  what a awful track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNRitu-

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Munni you know what im curious to know the justification Tongue thats why every where im creating polls Wink and loved your harini and basu views about this track! Surprising was your comments! I usually don't see them here Wink

munnihyderabadRitu-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
^^ thanks Madhu... i was not watching the show for last few weeks.. so was not commenting .. yesterday happened to watch it .. so pitched in :) 

looks like Ahem is gonna support Gopi in this right .. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
My answer is no. I didn't expect a person like Kokila to behave so unfairly towards Gopi and not only that she doesn't even want to listen to her. Till now she has always believed Gopi and stood by her no matter what but now she has let gone of everything and is falling for the trap laid by Rashi and Urmila. I thought that she was more mature than that.

I wish that she could believe Gopi. How can she just judge someone so wrongly whom she has known for so long? I thought that she knew her Gopi bahu better than anyone else in the family but I was wrong.

This time without even listening to her she gave her the punishment of putting tape on her mouth. She didn't even listen to what Gopi wanted to say. She just announced her punishment which according to me is taking too far. I am sorry to say but this time Kokila is becoming very annoying.

I agree that Gopi should have told her about Urmila being the one who sent her to jail but she did try to say it and every time she did try Urmila came and ruined it. Kokila seems to believe Rashi more this time than Gopi. Has she forgotten how evil and mean Rashi is?

I am even more shocked to think that she thinks that Gopi can lie to her and do things behind her back or without her permission?!

Has she forgotten as to the number of times Rashi has been caught doing bad things to the family? I thought that Kokila knew Rashi and Urmila in and out but I was wrong cause if she did  then she wouldn't have fallen for the trap.

The way she is behaving with Ahem too is not right. Just because he is standing up for what's right doesn't mean that he has gone "far" away from his mother. How can a person like Kokila think like that?

CV's have ruined the character of Kokila by introducing such a silly and un necessary on-going never ending  track of Urshi kalakaries. Dead

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 April 2013 at 8:22am

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Mrs_Ojha Groupbie
Mrs_Ojha
Mrs_Ojha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I agree with you that this track is unforgivable. If MIL has a right to put a cloth in her DIL's mouth and blindfold her eyes, then why not pour kerosene over her and burn down? Is this a kind of message that the CVs are trying to bring to the society???
What Kokila is doing is torture. This is illegal. But they are actually showing to the society that this is acceptable to "teach DIL a lesson". How wrong this has gone... Confused And Saathiya used to be one of my favourite shows...

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs_Ojha

I agree with you that this track is unforgivable. If MIL has a right to put a cloth in her DIL's mouth and blindfold her eyes, then why not pour kerosene over her and burn down? Is this a kind of message that the CVs are trying to bring to the society???
What Kokila is doing is torture. This is illegal. But they are actually showing to the society that this is acceptable to "teach DIL a lesson". How wrong this has gone...Confused And Saathiya used to be one of my favourite shows...

Saddest thing is koki was really those best saas wish they don't ruin it further

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Of course No.

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Go to top