Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

is koki justified? (Page 2)

Poll Question: her behaviour with gopi is it justified?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.64%]
42 [89.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hawww harini Hug

you wrote so much . ok i watched the episode after 3 weeksLOL so the intense of anger and despise for the track or the characters is less for me..  and I still dwell in those days of long discussions of 5000 words lol LOL

but Koki was always like that .. she was like ME ME ME... if we can call that ego fine she was like that even before .. she always wanted her gopi vahu to listen to her ..not even to hetal.. so obviously Gopi giving importance to Urmi will fury her .. for 2 reasons one could be Ego, if we can broadly categorize it and the other being Urmi the person to whom Gopi is giving importance.. she knows in and out of Urmi and if Gopi pays heed to Urmi - who is evil will obviously irk and fury her .. that her bahu is not understanding people clearly 

I am not very sure where and with what purpose the track started .. but what u have written I think the CVs deviated the purpose of the track from UrShi to GoKi realization ...

lets see what they show at the end of it ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
The good old days Munni..Big smile

Don't worry.. I have not watched the episodes either for the past few days.. written updates make me want to kill someone.. so I guessed it is better not to see what is happeningLOL

You know, you are exactly right. Lets see how the CVs end this. Most probably they will show GoKi hugging over something dramatic while Rashi makes faces in the background.

My intense dislike for the track though comes from UrShi getting scott free, as usual but this time it is multifold because Rashi has become more evil and has started using Meera tooOuch

So it is imperative for Gopi to see Rashi's true colors. If the track deviates to GoKi relationshion from the actual purpose  then Meera will be unsafe for ever and you know how I feel about childrenEmbarrassed

As much as I want Gopi to see the truth, I also want Rashi far far away from Meera. She makes my skin crawl when she holds Meera these days.. It is awful to see her smirking at Gopi and Koki's fight. It is awful that she creates a sense of doom in her own family.. This is the extreme limit and I cannot stay positive when I see that Rashi will escape again.. Who can prove her KK from today?
Who can bring back those precious moments of Meera's ear piercing back for Gopi and Meera? The CVs can't. Yet they will not punish Rashi and will only make the good ones have a conscienceDead

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUN

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Awww Munni and harini Hug
Though I am a koki supporter all the time but in this case I go with harini, koki is too much with her anger and ego...she is totally taking the problem in other way and all wrong way, I have some points on it...

1) the actual problem is gopi  cannot  say anything bad on others face and not quick enough to open...but koki is making the problem as gopi is  bound to open up near koki  and gopi should say everything to koki...

2) Mother is such a person in world who knows their kids better than whole world, I believe so...don't koki know gopi? How can she believe that gopi intentionally chosen urmi over koki while she is saying she is not...then how can she say  gopi is acting as a daughter in law? A mother should  feel her daughter soul, never blame for her own ego...trust is the main base which works on relation, and koki lost that the it's her fault...gopi surely could not tell truth but her intention is never wrong..,and koki knows that is gopi,..Confused

3) how can koki blame gopi for negligence about meera?  Did she neglect ahem when she did not jump in fire to save ahem while gopi did? Do that prove koki doesn't love ahem, only gopi does...what is this childish justification? 

4) I personally don't believe that one person can stop others right to talk with anybody whoever that is urmi, rashi or Nikki...if she wants to stop gopi talking with them , she needs to prove and show gopi how their real faces are , not by closing her mouth with cloth...Ouch

5) , gopi is not only her DIL she is an adult women who can go to bhuj to save her kidnapped hubby, how can koki believe she will leave meera unattended and lust for new saree ? Koki needs to give her some space surely is...

6)I agree harini, gopi  has full right to say ahem everything, not to koki...she is not liable to say everything to koki ...but koki is feeling so...

I know that koki's intention is good, she wants gopi to be smart and know difference between right and wrong...but this is no way by forcing ones thought to another ...one can never know right and wrong if there is a sabotage and conspiracy going on...so that with koki, she is also becoming victim of that...gopi  was never fool, she is just too polite, but she certainly knows what is wrong...she does not need to be taught that, she need to know to be smart and open and quick, she needs o know how rashi and urmi are , so instead  of  closing gopi's mouth, koki needs to clear where gopi is wrong...what urmi actually is, that is the way...otherwise it is becoming  meaningless  domestic violence to me...

Edited by basuanasuya - 09 April 2013 at 9:25pm

munnihyderabaddelsiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
 Anasuya, very well said and beautifully articulatedClap

I don't doubt Koki's intentions at all. But the points you have noted are so right.. I think Koki crossed the line today. She has lost the purpose of being angry with Gopi in her anger and ego.Ouch

I am disappointed because I thought more of Koki than the one shown in this track. I felt awful to see that she would not let Gopi speak or voice her opinion and her PoV.. Surely that is what this track is about? Gopi needing to voice herself loud and clear? By shutting her mouth up like she was someone untouchable, what is Koki trying to prove?Sleepy

Koki knows that Gopi is never impolite to anyone. She also jumped to conclusions about Gopi so quickly.. This time, I do not agree with Koki even a bit. There are other ways to show Gopi the right from the wrong. Other ways to make her realize and see the truth.

If Koki opens up a bit more, become easier to approach then maybe Gopi will find it easier to tell her the truth. The problem was not that Gopi did not find Urmi wrong. The problem was that she did not reveal it.

That has to be changed.. But doing thinks like taping her mouth and blindfolding her is cruel to say the least. Gopi is not an animal and if the CVs think that only hitting is violence, then they are stupid IMHO..
They should read the laws properly before they show something. This punishment is totally bad and leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The only saving grace is Ahem standing up for Gopi.. That is the only thing that the track has been true to.. Otherwise it sucks big time.. Dead

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUN

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Basu Hug ...

Harini/Basu super points.. just read ur views so well put up Thumbs Up

wish there is something to look forward at the end of it ..may be gopi standing up against Rashi FOR Meera .. ..ok a girl can hope ,.. hai na Tongue

edit ***

to say frankly  the TRANSPARENCY is missing in GoKi .. Koki should open up and tell what she wants and why she wants rather than practical application of theory on Gopi 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 09 April 2013 at 9:30pm

basuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Exactly harini , what message cvs  wants to convey? If you don't want your DIL to talk, close their mouth Ouch..this is a complete inhuman gesture...and first koki needs to know what is right and wrong,,.this is complete mess...I don't know who wrote this script...as a daughter in law or a woman I can never support this...this is insane Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Munni don't show me dream...gopi will be against rashi? Day Dreaming Will it happen really in my life? Or TRP will crash and they will stop the showTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadMADHU.BARUN

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Munni don't show me dream...gopi will be against rashi? Day Dreaming Will it happen really in my life? Or TRP will crash and they will stop the showTongue

hahahha don't worry it won't be soon .. so don't dream of it lol .. we have been wanting that forever and we will get that just a week before the show ends LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUN

Go to top