Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

is koki justified?

Poll Question: her behaviour with gopi is it justified?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.64%]
42 [89.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
My answer is NO. A person smart like koki should see through things. She should act smart not kiddish in her ways.. she is getting overboard. Every time koki does something like this I get irritated and this track is no exception

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heena61basuanasuyadelsijanani18Ritu-ANJ4Muskaan92Justlikethat1

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I agree Madhu.  This storyline with her has just gone overboard.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heena61basuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUNRitu-Justlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I agree Madhu. This storyline with her has just gone overboard.

Yea before she was tolerable now she is irritating Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinabasuanasuyadelsiRitu-Justlikethat1

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Madhu, my answer is no just for this case, because koki is acting beyond humanity and not able to see through things, she is just taking action by emotions and anger, but otherwise I like and respect koki  when and whatever she does with rashi...( sorry rashi fans ) because in that whole house only koki has guts  to  treat rashi, all others are Dead

Edited by basuanasuya - 09 April 2013 at 11:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heena61Xarina-Seby-delsidoc4everMADHU.BARUNRitu-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I agree with Anasuya.Smile

I like Koki and her decisions but this time she is being plain unfair to Gopi. There is a difference between wanting Gopi to be strong and being petty and I think Koki crossed the line today. 

I do believe her intention is actually to make Gopi see light but I think her anger and her ego is getting in the way of doing itOuch

It was extremely bad of Koki to humiliate Gopi this way without even giving her a chance to give her version of things. If Koki does this then what is the difference between her and the likes of UrShi who always never let her talk or say her PoV?Sleepy

I hate the fact that this track will close with Koki being blamed for everything i.e, she misunderstood Gopi. It is highly unlikely now that Rashi will be caughtAngry It is Rashi who has to be tortured not Gopi.. That is just so sadistic of the CVsDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heena61Xarinabasuanasuyadoc4ever-beena-delsiMADHU.BARUNRitu-DivineDarkness

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
You know basu and harini the thing thats irritating me even more is.. koki not just being blind and unfair to Gopi but is giving a scope for urshi to hurt gopi! I just don't know at the end of this track what would happen! Obviously urshi won't get caught but at least a little idea of rubbish they did must be known to koki atleast

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiRitu-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Madhu similar title over here too Tongue

ok coming to the poll - YES koki is justified for me, the reason for which she shared with Hetal and Baa... 

It is not that she want to bring the change in Gopi Vahu... but she wants to see the change in Gopi Modi who is Meera Ahem Modi's mom who has to be more affirmative and take a stance for her daughter right from Day 1 she steps into the outer world, her school 

If it was just Gopi the bahu, then Koki always been there, stood by her and supported her on various occasions ..

Now it is more of Meera's mom, whom she want to be more AFFIRMATIVE and express her opinions firmly .. to share only limited things with outsiders, and to be a little knack   and I don't think there is anything wrong .. Koki is personally not gaining anything here .. the only ones who will be benefited with this are gopi and meera ..

@Harini, you remember we talked a lot, and I mean a LOT during Anita's track how Gopi would do as mother if she does not stand up for herself, if she is not firm in her decisions .. 

and now Gopi has a kid, but still she is very docile and innocent who can take undue advantage of her..which can be devastating based on the situation ,, Koki is trying to bring a change in gopi,, which i found quite impressive 

and regarding her not giving a chance to gopi.. when the scene was coming I was expecting Gopi for once to speak up firmly "Nahinn Maaji..I did not tell about the saree"  but alas gopi was crying and pleading but the change did not surface in her...

Koki saying that she would zip her mouth was an extreme condition . and in extreme conditions one needs to speak up for one self and stand up for one's own self .. but she did not do.. so what will koki do more or what will be the circumstance or situation that will give us a Gopi, Meera's mom who can shield her daughter 

Lets see where and how they bring about the change in Gopi ... one thing I like in SNS they changed Gopi over almost 3 years..the change is subtle and here again the change will or should be brought in such a subtle manner and not just in an episode or a scene..

basuanasuyadelsiMADHU.BARUNRitu-Justlikethat1DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Munni Hug 

I agree to an extent about what Koki is trying to do. I agree that her intentions are good. She does want Gopi to be assertive, strong and capable. I don't doubt that.

But inspite of her intentions, I still see that there is this ego in her that makes her go back again and again to one thing.. "Gopi should come to ME and consider ME as her first priority than anything else"

You see, I totally agree that Koki is Gopi's mother and wants Meera's mother to be more aware of her surroundings but what I don't agree is that Koki does not treat Meera's mother as such. She treats Meera's mother as a kid and insults her..

Yes, at one point any normal human is supposed to break free and fight back but we all know that Gopi will not. She will feel guilty more and more for letting Koki down and Koki knows it too.. Punishments to Gopi are just an everyday occurrence until a year  back. They never caused her to do any rebellion..

Gopi did remain silent. I agree but she also tried protesting but was categorically denied to be listened by Koki which I find very difficult to swallow. This is not the first time. When Gopi tried telling Koki about Urmi, even then Koki stopped her with her own opinion and never gave Gopi a chance to continue and when she did, Urmi was quicker.SleepySleepy

Now as much as I don't doubt Koki's intentions, I still feel that this is no way to treat a DIL much less another woman. Koki if you hear her talk to Gopi, does stress a lot on  "You put ME below your Maami in your priority list" That should not be an issue if all this is only to make Gopi strong. Koki should talk only of right or wrong.. She should stop being so egoistic about not being always confessed to.

For example when the doctor came yesterday.. There was no need to tell Gopi that she should have come to HER first. Gopi has every right to tell Ahem something without telling Gopi. Ahem is her husband and he has proved himself to be her saathiya. Moreever it was Koki who handed Gopi over to Ahem. So expecting to be the first with Gopi is not possible anymore.

Yes. Koki's intentions started out right but somewhere in the middle her ego, her anger and her disappointment has taken the front seat.

I still believe that this will all end with Koki realizing that Gopi still keeps her faith but I am not satisfied even a bit.

I know GoKi share a bond that will not break inspite of these silly punishments and anger but when will Rashi pay ?Angry

This track is about Gopi seeing the reality of RAshi and Urmi. It is not about Gopi and Koki rediscovering themselves but by making Koki this blind, the CVs are paving way just for that. By showing Koki being blind and not separating the 'good' from the 'bad' which Koki insists Gopi should know, all the punishments look hypocritical.

If Gopi is blind, so is Koki. The only difference is that Koki will open her mouth at all times and Gopi remains silent at all times. I don't think either Gopi or Koki know the difference between the right and the wrong. Both of them forgive and forget all faults. Koki did by not letting Ahem call the police.. She did by not questioning Rashi about calling her a murderer.
Likewise Gopi also forgives and forgets.. Both Gopi and Koki are no different. They are blind to UrShi and they will stay blind to UrShi.. Gopi more obvious than Koki..

It does not make me hate or dislike Koki. This track just makes me sad. She is and will always be a favorite of mine but she is no different than Gopi in this track and she is more a hypocrite because atleast Gopi understands that she was wrong.. Koki is not  even ready to see thatOuch

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 09 April 2013 at 8:07pm

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyadelsi-beena-MADHU.BARUNRitu-

Go to top