Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Written Update

Munna tells MM that he has fixed the wire and that he is going out to switch on the mains. While walking away he drops something into the bin. Mohan stops him and pays him. Munna thanks him but crumples the note. 

Mohan tells Megha to eat, as the food is prepared. Megha asks him to eat as she is not hungry. 

Mohan trips over the dustbin and Addu's torn picture falls out.

Munna talking to someone saying Dada is making a mistake by underestimating Mohan Bhatnagar. Munna says Mohan Bhatnagar is sending a reporter to identify the kidnapper. Munna says he wants to be a step ahead and wants to know the name of the reporter.

Navi in her room switches off the lights and starts thinking about Beera. Beera comes there and asks if she is thinking about him. Beera says he will charge her for being in her thoughts. Navi says how does he know she is thinking about him. Beera says he is absolutely  sure. Navi says you crack good jokes. Beera walks towards her very  seriously and Navi gets worried. Beera starts laughing and says he is here to get a bed sheet. Navi says you cannot be scared of people you trust. Beera is happy to know that Navi trusts him. Navi says after MM's relation broke she stopped trusting people. But he (Beera) made her trust people again. Navi hands him a MMNA picture. Beera looks at it and says there was a lot of love between you people.

Guru asks Mohan why he hasn't slept yet. Megha says he would not sleep without eating food so it is better he eats instead of pacing around. MM start bickering telling each other not to take  anger out on food. Guru interrupts them, asks them both not to take their anger out on food and to eat.

Beera asks Navi if she has fallen in love with anyone. Navi says till now she kept away from such things because of MM split. But now she understands the feeling. Beera says you will understand when you will fall in love(Ishaqzaade playing in BG) Beera leaves. Navi wonders who Beera wanted to talk to so late in the night.

Munna talking to someone about the reporter going to identify the kidnapper. Munna says the reporter should not be able to identify the kidnapper. Munna comes to know that it is a woman. Munna gets a MMS with Navi's picture. Ragini recognises Navi's picture and tells Munna that Navi is the same reporter because of whom Dada got into trouble. Munna says why does this girl(Navi) always gets involved in the wrong things.

MM eating food. Mohan starts hiccuping. MM fb shown. Megha serves water to Mohan. Megha says someone must be thinking of you. Mohan thinks when you are here who would think of me. Mohan licks his fingers and Megha looks at him. Mohan says  I maybe able to sleep now.

Tanu tells Aarti that he thinks he is not good husband. Aarti says she doesn't have a problem with her husband but with her MIL. Aarti complains about Renu. Aarti says they need to kick Beera out so that they can occupy his room. Tanu says Beera is a good guy. Aarti reminds him of how Beera destroyed things in her house. Tanu has FB of he in Aarti's house breaking stuff. TA spot Beera going out of the house through a window. TA wonder where he has gone.

Megha gets up to put her plate away spots Addu's torn picture. She puts  all the pieces together. Mohan notices her. Megha cries looking at the picture. Mohan walks up to her to see what she is looking at. Mohan is shocked to see Addu's picture. Megha asks him what place did Addu have in his life? Megha thanks him for reminding her. Megha says now I know what place Addu had in your life(pointing towards the dustbin). Mohan says you really think I would do this? Megha says you never liked Addu and today you proved it. Mohan protests. Guru comes there and says why would Mohan do this. Guru says maybe the maid did this by mistake. Guru says I know what he(Addu) meant to you and Mohan. Guru says Mohan cannot do this. Guru asks her to trust Mohan. Mohan stops Guru and tells Megha that he is not interested in giving character certificate to someone who used to trust him. Mohan says now that the trust is broken there is no point in giving justifications. Mohan takes Addu's picture from Megha's hand and assembles it on the dining table.  Megha looks confused and leaves.

Mohan tells Guru that all these years we never had this picture of Addu. Guru agrees. Mohan wonders how the picture reached their house.

Precap: Mohan and Megha talking to each other. Mohan grabs hold of Megha and Megha says it is hurting me. Mohan says it is hurting me too. Megha says but you found a solution for your hurt by getting married for the second time. Mohan is shocked and taken aback.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 09 April 2013 at 10:38am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgireshachkrishuuuuuuuuuushiny3mkapnaninshah21888Only4Dilishsaneha85AVKYjagspaddyMaazzcooljav1234Nurabsunithavarmak-kimyargattuahutaJoshana458gapgirlsushavvinithi07-Swetha-PavaniShinySphinxnaj7swavai2rimi10Dee_76asmi279Goodbyepoppinsash08prachurya9staroneserialsdeejagibanditqueenn.Moner_RadioMR21anu rulzashred12Manasi_16KyunkiImafanAmit.GhangasLeesanmeghan27sonu-monuadithyanSonali.Sash28-RadhaMohan-OnlyHopeSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 09.04.13" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

banditqueenn.

IF-Rockerz

banditqueenn.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
^ Thanks for the WU, Neelu ! Hug

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
tfwu.

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for WUSmile

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
neelu : thanx for the updateBig smile !

bdw, how many of you got reminded of the Lift wala episode when mohan was licking his fingers while eating LOLLOL? and guru : " mere paas ek idea hai, aap dono apna gussa khane pe mat nikalo aur khana kha lo, phir main bhi kha lunga ..bahut bhook lagi gai "ROFLROFLcant believe this, ek zamane mein prateik MM ki beech referee ho jata tha and he became the villain later on , aur ab guru dono ki beech referee ban raha hai , who by his own stupid action MM ki pyaar ka dushman ban gaya haiLOLLOL.

and beera asked charger from nanhi, and later jumped out of the window to go somewhere.. and the way nanhi's questions regarding him are juxtaposed with munna's scenes ..i'm sure it's going to get meera on her " highly suspicious " mode on beera again ..although i feel that it might be to fool us in future.Wink

and the stage is being set for Nanhi-Munna ( sounds like Nanha -MunnaLOL ) confrontation ..i think we will get the actual action sequence on friday only to leave us on a major cliffhanger over the weekend. although i wonder, why didnt ragini tell munna the name of the reporter who caused all this mess in their lives ? or they are trying to repeat the same story they did with MN ? munna aka addu will know who the reporter is only when mohan comes to save her and she calls him Spiderman ?D'oh

anyways, who cares. as long as the scene manages to make me bit my nails in excitement i'm okay with itBig smile !

and finally the much awaited MM confrontation over the RJ issue and the supposed " marriage ". it's gonna be a bit nasty , i thinkOuch. but then, it was much needed too. dekhte hai aage hota kya hai. baaki toh raam hi rakheWink !

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.